Big phones were a mistake

>big phones were a mistake
anything over 5" is retarded

>being a handlet

4.5 is perfect for me.

I have girly small hands and the note 4 is literal perfection.

AGREED

Touch screen was a mistake

ThinkPhone™ when?
clit mouse and slide out keyboard

I owned a galaxy note 4 for a couple of years now, you never get used to it.
Smartphones are a mistake anyway, they were intended for normies.
PC master race, always.

5,5 works for me.

jesus you must have very tiny manlet hands if 5 inch is as big as you will go. My old one is 5.1 and it feels way too small

Is that supposed to be for or against his argument? The way he's holding that phone is retarded.

R u me? Same. Were fucked though tbqh though sempai phone companies are selling to normies only. a 4.5/7 " one plus 3t would be gold.

Redmi 4A master race

I'm 6'4” and have large hands and prefer a 5" phone. Makes one handed use comfy.

This so much why do manletos prefer jet sized phones? Using a phone one handed is comfy as fuck. If I wanted to watch a movie or some shit I'd use my TV or laptop.

I have an old 3,7" one and even that bulk is uncomfortable in my jean pockets as it's constantly hitting my cock.

I like small phones. They are light and easily fit the pocket.

i'm having this exact problem.
i have a 4.3" sony with android 4.2.2
my father needs a phone so i was thinking of giving him mine and getting a new one.
nokia 5 was perfect for me but the size 5.2" is so big, it feels like i'm holding a plate when i tried it at stores.

trump hands?

LOL DRUMP UPVOTED!

i don't know, i'm from europe so i'm shorter that your average american.
when i look at it it just feels ridiculous in my hands. people say i'll get used to it though.

5.2" FHD is great

Hello Manlet, Igor use to the note 4.

>5 inch phone
> can't reach the top left corner with my right thumb

Everyone has their own preferences.

>still have z3c
>xz1c will be my next phone

I miss my 2014 Moto X. 5.2" screen and ergos were perfect on it
Z3C was pretty comfy, but cramped. But 5.2" seems like a good compromise
>Tfw can reach the top corner of my 5.5" phone with one hand
>Am not tall either

6.4" MASTER RACE

6" is fine for me, I love it actually and I'm a handlet. Another half inch or so and it would start to look and feel too bulky in my pocket though.

> 5'8"
> getting a 5.7" phone
Whoo boy this'll be fun to drop on my face while I'm laying in bed

do it. battery life is v good. once they roll out the update that fixes the camera distortion, 11/10

I'm waiting for a price drop and to see how the rooting situation goes. I'm not in a huge rush to ditch the z3c, so I can wait to get it for 500 instead of the current 570

How annoying is the camera button, are the corners sharp and cutting your hand while using it one handed?

I want another 4.7" 16:10 device like the Nexus 4. It was perfect for my hand. I'd kill for an updated version with better internals and more storage.

I'm 5'10 and can one hand the note 5 comfortably.

iPhone SE is still the best phone on the Market. You can easily pick up for ~$200 on Ebay, too.

mine was 200 new

Redmi Note 4 is the ideal size, 6'4" handlet reporting.

t. manlet

I need an even bigger phone though, with a built in keyboard

Something like a micro moveable computer

That isn't the one plus one

>6.4" MASTER RACE

6.4" xuaomi mi max master race reporting in for duty, SIR!

ME too bro

Everyone thought importing a phone from China was a meme

Now they jelly my 300$ chink phone is better than their 500-600 Manlet phone

wew someone sure is mad

Looks like he was more laughing at your stupid trump joke than being actually angry

I do a lot of on demand apping with the phone and all the people i deliver to always ask me where i got that phone, that phone is huge, what kind of phone is that, etc., etc..

It gives me a chance to rag on apple, samsung, google, you get it.

>your
>implying

7" phone master race

> newfag

>500 instead of the current 570
i got mine off ebay for 520.
not annoying, corners are sharp, but doesnt cut for me personally

This. Own a moto e but I don't know of any phone with better specs aside from iphone se (but is 4"), that has a 4.5" screen.

I'd like something the width of the iPhone 7/8 but not much higher overall than an iPhone SE.

That's the reason I bought my Redmi 3s

Sony Xperia XZ Compact was on sale for $279 the other day, but I missed out. They sold out within hours.

I'm king of manlets at 6'2" and I have pretty big hands and I love 5 in screens.
I'm here wondering how the fuck anyone fits anything bigger than 6 inches in their pockets.

I can easily use my 5.5 phone in one hand

>2017
>Still owning any kind of phone

>anime

anime website

>I'm here wondering how the fuck anyone fits anything bigger than 6 inches in their orifices.

FTFY

instead of the current 570
>i got mine off ebay for 520.
I want the warranty that comes with buying it from Sony on Amazon

4.3" desu

4.7' phone
This is how far I can reach with my thumb without reorienting it.

looking at it usa average height is 175 on wiki, europe is generally higher

I used to say the same thing but after getting a Pixel XL I don't think I could go back to something smaller.

anything over 5.1" is just stupid status symbol signalling

I also have a z3c

My next phone will probably be a 'dumb' nokia

are you too poor for a laptop?

Bigger screen is fine, thinner phone isn't.

So much yes. 5" is the size. Also my thumbs can go from one corner to the opposite perfectly.
I also respect 5.5", even with it being too big for my taste I think I could get used to it. Every phone beyond 5.5 is just retarded for me.

>tfw my 5,3" phone is way more handy to me than my old 4,5"
>tfw consuming media on 5,3" screen is way comfier
>tfw I will never go bellow 5" again
>tfw I consider switching from my 5,3" phone to 6" phone
fuck manlets

=

Honestly I would struggle to go smaller than 5.5" after owning my Oneplus 2 since two months after release

fun fact: some people use their phones not only for calling and texting

6'' is perfect for reading manga
5'' is too small, can't make out some kanji, especially handwriting

twitter/etc are also fine (even though it's just slightly above texting). even gaming, back in the day screens were like 3" and it wasn't that small.
What do people use them for?

I use mine mainly for shitposting, reading manga and watching movies on the go

but why not get a real tablet with an actual screen where you can see details

Agreed, I was going through some old shit the other day and there were a bunch of old cellphones in there, I really enjoyed the feel of them in my hand. It's the size as well as the shape, everything today is just a huge rectangle, you'll be lucky to find curves or bends in it.

Because tablets are dumb.
I'm not gonna get my tablet out on a bus ride to read something.

Laptop/PC + smartphone covers all usecases.

>literally posts a picture of a phone which you need both hands to use comfortably

7" won't fit into my pocket

I would rather switch to a dumb phone than use phone below 5"

actually, that thing has one handed mode

I've got a 5'5 inches one and I actually like it a lot but if it were bigger I don't think I'd buy.

Because there's nothing that only a tablet can do and I need a phone anyways.

Same thing with dick

>I'm a tiny man with tiny womanly hands

Honestly if you're complaining about phones over 5" being too big, you should just shave your legs, put on some things highs, and become a trap for real men to use as they see fit.

Hey mate, your jokes aren't funny.

Gladly nigger

>5.5" phones are ok for women, since they can carry almost everything in their bags, but as a man, would you carry such a big phone in your pocket? It really sounds too uncomfortable.

t. 5'7" tall manlet having tiny hands and comfortably typing on a Blackberry Keyone (4.5" ) right now

Damn I didn't mean to greentext there

I have really big hands, I can't stand microscopig tech interfaces.
Small mice, small keyboards, small screens, small phones...
It's just painful to use for me.

Big phones should exist, if the size of the phone does not appeal to you, just don't buy it. Just as I don't buy small phones and small mice.

tl;dr handlets and sissies stop ruining it for the rest of us

I will never settle for anything below 5.5'.

I don't think people are complaining that big phones exist, I think they're complaining that they are the only fucking choice.

I think the last phone I found genuinely all-around comfortable to use was the Nokia Lumia 620, which had a 3.8" display. I bought it mainly because I was a cheap university student and it was on fire sale for $80 unlocked. As a phone, the size was perfect- one-handed use was a given, it easily slipped into a pocket and it was really easy to grip. Unfortunately, there were lots of other compromises. Worst of all, the battery life was absolutely abysmal doing anything that was not phone-related. I remember one time browsing the web for an hour and a half took my battery from 60% to 10%. So SoT was literally around 3 hours. It was also slow and stuttered a lot, and I think these kinds of things are the compromises people normally associate with small phones. So manufacturers try to move upmarket by increasing screen size to appear more "premium".

>I want the warranty that comes with buying it from Sony on Amazon
i bought a z5 off eBay and they still honored my warranty. sonys pretty good about that kinda stuff

that feature is just embarrassing

Agreed, iPhone SE is only real option here.

Xperia Compact is closest Android option but still too big.

Still is the comfiest one handed phone for me. I sold my Pixel and am using my old Nexus 5 until my Pixel 2 gets here. God damn, the N5 form factor is perfect.

5-5.5" is gud.

Bigger screens makes it comfier to use but less portable.

indeed