Have you ever met a Mormon? Theyre the whitest people on Earth. They even think Jesus was white

Have you ever met a Mormon? Theyre the whitest people on Earth. They even think Jesus was white

youtube.com/watch?v=VqyMHZeaIdY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s--2_ZBWi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=DSxArbet6hc&list=PLo6WmFbBTUexSqKylttalLX4WmDbdX9lG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They even think Jesus was white
how does that 'add' to their whiteness

>that smile

Not for long

>visit finland
>catchy autism
>look control over your lips

please make America Catholic

They're like Aryan mysticists except not evil

youtube.com/watch?v=s--2_ZBWi5g

The Irish tried that

>whitest people on Earth
>American South-West
lol

>tfw ywn see her blush when you take her hand while having a walk in the woods

Lol no, they come to the border states to convert mexicans and take them back to Utah.

The fuck

>imagine raping a pure innocent mormon girl

We actually have a few in the UK but people laugh them away when they start talking about when Jesus visited America and the gold tablets.

This
If anything that just puts them in the same groups as the WEWUZ niggers.

I actually only know one Mormon, of Persian descent.

These guys have no fear and walk around the shittiest ghettos to look for people to convert. Poorer mexicans often go with them because they are promised jobs and cheaper living conditions. Eventually you end up having Mormon chicanos which is incredibly interesting

>ywn see her giggling and telling you to stop because you try to look under her skirt

A good friend of mine is a mormon.
Based people desu.

People here just call them cultists.

They're annoying fucktards but at least they are white and pop out lots of kids.

I'm a Mormon elder in the St. Stephen, NB ward.
Ask me anything

I live in Utah so yes I'm pretty sure

tru

Tell me about your wives.

Should I feel bad for telling these cute mormon girls that were trying to convert me to fuck off? Nice as they were I can't believe in any religion

The church currently tries to dissuade converts from moving to Utah. They want to spread the message, not keep it localised to one U.S. state.

Also, while Utah gas the largest percentage if LDS members, there are more Mormons outside of the U.S. than in it. Been that way for almost a decade.

>being cucked by american retard religion

What do you think about "A Study in Scarlett"?

>it's alright for people to believe irrational things as long as they are white

Was Joseph Smith an alien?

You don't have to believe in religion, or be comfortable with efforts by sisters to convert you.
However, "manners maketh man" user.

LDS believes in following the laws of your nation. When the Deseret Empire became part of America polygamy was banned and it's practise is punished by excommunication.

There are small and rural groups called fundamentalist mormons that maintain the practise, but they are in no way affiliated with the LDS church and are known to be pedophiles.

Why do all mormons seem to be happy friendly people.
How does the church force this oppen them?

>they are in no way affiliated with the LDS church and are known to be pedophiles.
This is the first time I see a mormon talking bad about others.

Heavy shit they are just the shit as abything else. All interest lost.

No, he was a man, chosen by God to be a prophet. He noticed the fractured nature of Christianity, all the sects that were springing up around the U.S., realised he lacked the wisdom to choose one, and in keeping with James 1:5, he prayed for guidance. The Lord sent a messenger who would, through Joseph Smith, restore the fullness of the gospel and end the great apostasy.

I am a big Sherlock Holmes fan and even had my grandmother make me a Holme's costume for Halloween one year, I must have been about 9.

I saw the book of mormon in London, it was brilliant desu

The church actually taxes them. No joke, they keep copies of your income and charge you tithes. It's such a gimmick.

It's like a fraternity. They all pay to join a community except they're brainwashed from birth too

>berries, mushrooms, berries, more mushrooms berries.
She sure would be interesting conversation company...

The fundamentalist Mormons force marriage on very young girls and perform public sex acts with them in their temples. Above all, the detract from the LDS church. It's unfortunate, and any if them whi are able to leave that life are very welcome back into the church and society, but those who knowingly engage in these acts are excommunicated

It's not forced on anyone, Mormons have the privilege of leading lives blessed by God.

>The church actually taxes them.
They pay their part out of free will.
It's actually 10% because this is written like this in the bible.

>they're brainwashed from birth too
This is what I want to know. How do I brainwash my children in being such happy people?

Read Under the Banner of Heaven it goes into the history of moon and deals with the Modern fundamentalists. Their history is as crazy as you'd imagine but the modern majority of Mormons aren't really crazy. The fundentalists on the other hand are out of their fucking minds.

The Bible contains many passages disscusing tithes. Abraham payed tithes to Melchezidek, Leviticus tells us that a 10th of every flock and harvest is to be set aside for the Lord, etc.

You are not forced to tithe, and may attend church as long as you like without doing so, even be baptised. Tithing is required to hold office in the church or visit the temple though.

Doesn't have to be money, if you're a poor baker, you could bring doughnuts, &c.

Also, the churches have no payed priesthood. That money goes to the betterment of the church only.

Force them to go to church once or multiple times a week, shelter them in their cookie cutter upper middle-class neighborhood, don't let them associate with people who aren't up to standard, be strict in general.

Also they may seem happy all the time but I'm pretty sure it's because the self-thought portion of their brain was destroyed from years of the church force feeding nonsense into their heads leaving them as some sort of cultist zombies

>Also they may seem happy all the time but I'm pretty sure it's because the self-thought portion of their brain was destroyed from years of the church force feeding nonsense into their heads leaving them as some sort of cultist zombies

>the self-thought portion of their brain was destroyed
Extremly overrated

>force feeding nonsense into their heads leaving them as some sort of cultist zombies
And you are force feed that the critical thought and self-thought are a thing, just the same nonsense.
Just stop being ignorant and dumb and you will see that happyness is a decision.

What's the difference between a temple and a church? What goes on in a temple?

public gangbangs with underage girls.
He told already.

>happiness in a decision
Correct. On the other hand children becoming mormons isn't

What do you think mormon pussy smells like

Being born it's not a decision.

You can stop your liberal shit already it makes me cringe.

Not taking about FLDS but regular Mormons

How does letting your kid choose whether or not they want to be religious make you liberal?

>letting a kid choose
What decision will this be. It's a kid.
You have to teach a kid first proper values so it won't choose utter bullshit during the rest of its life.

moist strawberry

Yes but why do you need religion to teach a kid values? Telling someone to read a book instead of explaining yourself is what a shitty teacher does.

And what values else?
Something that has proven itself for thousands of years or some marxist hippy new age individualism that brings our societies on the border of destruction?

>shelter them in cookie cutter upper middle class neighborhoods...

Almost all LDS males do their mission, very often to very unsafe places.
I did mine on the Ivory Coast during their civil war and eventually had to be evacuated by helicopter (against my wishes).

Rites and sacraments, eternal marriages, baptisms for the dead, etc.

In a church it is members bearing their testimony, as well as meetings of the priesthoid quorum and relief society.

You're misunderstanding my argument. Christianity teaches good values, I simply don't see why you have to force the organized religion part onto your kids when someone can get by just fine without it.

Let ask the Mormon elder.

Is Mormonism pro open-borders and 'refugee welcome'?

>Religion
>good values
Topkek you are blind

Enviroment is just as important as the family.
To save my children from the irresponsible individualism to make them aim for a family in the future that they will put efford into providing a good life for insteed of living for carreer, bitches and parties until they reach their late 30s like it's normal for the most people here.

They will also consider this as normal because that's the common culture here.

>protestants

Kek there were two mormon missionaries who asked me for directions, one was Mexican with norteƱo accent and the other was a mormon cliche (well he was not white anymore, he was red because sunburn)

LDS teaches to believe in obeying the laws of the country in which you live. As for personal politics, most Mormons in America and Canada are Republicans/Tories. Of course we support charity for refugees but where is a matter for governments, not churches.
Traditionally mormons are very opposed to immigration
Personally I support legal immigration only and would rather see stability brought back to places like Syria which removes the issue of refugees

>catholics

Why are americans showing their teeth all the time while they speak?

Humble, pious, and devout.

I fail to see anything but true Christain spirit in this photo.
Be careful not to let Sup Forums make you so jaded and cynical that you can no longer see the difference between memes and morality.

Is the Mormon religion strictly against gay marriage or is it just the followers?

Also how do I join

das right white boi, work on dem corns

No - Austrians are usually no mormons, a religion of non-drinkers has no chance here. Even the muslims are drunk here (easy, they can't handle alcohol well).

Yes, last week I met two. Actually I've seen them in my neighborhood many times and last week when I was leaving for work they stopped me with bad Finnish (I already knew what they wanted so I just told them we can speak English if they want to) and asked if I could spare a minute or two. I was busy and couldn't give a flying fuck about it but holy fuck what they said was like straight from a text book. How can people be so brainwashed? just tipped my fedora and laughed and left.

>tfw no Mormon waifu to disgrace with Irish babies born out of wedlock

You can be gay and be a member if the Mormon church, although practising homosexuality will likely make one ineligible for entrance into the temple (as does smoking, drinking, failure to tithe, etc.)
Gay marriage is not performed by the LDS church

To join all you need to do is contact your local ward, they will gladly send someone, most likely missionaries, to come and speak with you.

>it's not alright for people to believe in whatever they want

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE ALL AMERICAN PROPHET?

Met two in Russia. Was super awkward because I thought I could get away from them by playing the dumb foreigner card. Only lead to them clinging on till I had to straight up tell them I'm late to the bar.

Why do people have such a huge hatred for mormons?

Boo hoo they knock on your door once and ride their bikes around, get over yourself.

Most people are depressed and mormons are extremely happy.

People don't like that.

You could try being Mormon, it might make you happy

I have

>You could try being Mormon, it might make you happy
Too many rules.

I prefer being a bad catholic that's going to hell

delet

I once binge watched the video diaries of a couple of Mormons who have ended up on a mission to Hungary. They seemed like the most honest, trustworthy, amicable, warm and kind people, I would love have a Mormon gf desu.

>convert to LDS
>attend local ward's singles night
>meet mormon gf
>prophet

I don't think you will go to hell, honestly

I'm black

Can blacks be mormons?

Have you tried one of the many fine Baptist churches found throughout the U.S.?

Just kidding, the church mostly no longer teaches that black skin is the mark of Cain. There are several black members, many holding positions of authority within their wards, I assume.

I meet a few Mormons, they were all weirdos.

thanks for reminding me about my mormonfu
youtube.com/watch?v=DSxArbet6hc&list=PLo6WmFbBTUexSqKylttalLX4WmDbdX9lG

Is she a retarded or just an example of inbreeding?