Newfag Guide

Is it a normie thing to make a newfag guide to Sup Forums? I want to make a website because why not, and I thought of this idea. I don't know if I should let people figure it out by themselves or what, but frankly, I don't give a shit. I just want to make an interesting site.

a site that just says "lurk moar" doesn't sound like an interesting project

I doubt a newfag can write a decent guide for newfags, so don't.

Yes, its a normie thing. Just fucking lurk long enough and you'll learn what you need to. It's not that hard.

t. newfag writing a guide for newfags.
get the fuck outta here piece of shit, we have enough normies around, we don't need more

t.failed normie

fucking normie fuck get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>autists make good threads
>newfags invade
>site becomes reddit
why bother? this site is dead anyways

You could accomplish a pretty complete "what is Sup Forums and how do I use it" guide in an infographic.

If newfriends have trouble wrapping their head around it it's only because it's so much simpler in concept than what they're used to BBS's/somed.

This. Out out

make a site about dinosaurs I'd read it

>automatically asumes newfag

>why bother? this site is dead anyways
Pay our beloved friends over at Sup Forums a visit. That is truly dead. This board is perhaps the only one worth visiting now.

I already wrote the newfag guide to Sup Forums.
Your ready?

Chapter One:
Lurk Fucking Moar
The End

>Your ready

Yes it exists, but it also contains a wealth of information that a newfag shouldn't have access to.

>Is it a normie thing to make a newfag guide to Sup Forums?
Nobody but newfags make them so it's blind leading blind.

Haven't come by here since 2014, how come everybody is using "normie" now? What happened to the much better "normalfag" that was already established for a fucking decade?
Also, why haven't the mods deleted this awful excuse for a thread yet?

Ya dat how I spray it.
Yu makinga fun orv of my assent?

Maybe because it doesn't violate any of the rules?

1. Lurk moar
2. See 1

There, now get crazy with CSS

I don't see how it's related to technology. Not only is that an incredibly stupid idea, but there are also not any questions to get the ball rolling.
OP just says in the OP "I, a newfag, am going to make a site for newfags lulz". He's not asking about what hosting services should be using, or whether he should be using Bootcamp or Wordpress for his new newfag site. He didn't even try disguising it as a question as to make it Sup Forums-related at the surface level.
What kind of discussion was the OP really expecting? This thread will not bear any fruit; people are just going to call the OP a newfag and an idiot and likely move on.
Might as well delete such a thread, no?

We grew up.

>we
By using a word that sounds even more childrish? Honestly, the mental image of a person using "normie" is the one of a whiny kid.
Normalfag was perfect, what caused such a shift?

We are at the low end, now if hiro won't do something himself nobody will and mods are power tripping faggots like always to point Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /k/, Sup Forums and few other boards already have enough and demand removing them.