Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ky7ls1WW-Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

That's why I'm moving to USA when I finish my education in 2 years.

POP THAT PUSSY FOR A REAL NIGGA

40% of US black women are obese and 80% are overweight.
They're also vain as hell and are ugly as fuck. And they'd think a foreign white guy being into them would be creepy.
If you want better black women, go to France or UK.

CHOCOLATE THREAD YES?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>wanting to get shot for some pussy
baka

what about eastern africa

My biggest wish is that I live in the USA, in New Hampshire, with an educated non-SJW black wife that its okay with my fetish, have children, and live in complete peace. I wish.

Desu I really like it when they keep their hair natural. Looks way better than the weave bullshit or whatever.
Hmm... uncommon?

Niggers are ugly on the inside and out, why the fuck would you want one?

too white ?

t butthurt virgin

>tfw not a female

Not really though, I do have a Swedish gf. But I seriously find niggers to be extremely unattractive. I understand it's all up to taste, but this matter feels to me like you guys go "Yes, I enjoy the taste of feces"

oh dog

>but this matter feels to me like you guys go "Yes, I enjoy the taste of feces"
Literally what?

Hes very autistic please just ignore him. I think hes from Ylilauta /int7 but it got removed.

>tfw no Swedish gf

ITT

thats so cute

My dad's gf is black and also barely older than I am.

It's like you can't stop being wrong. Ylilauta is full unfunny teenagers, visited once or twice, never made a single post.
It seems you guys just can't handle an opinion outside of your own. Niggers are disgusting, and so are you.

t.

Argentina approves

If you're willing to sink so low as to drool after niggers, thats more likely you than me.

t.

Ok

>tfw no black gf
Thank god for that

>they would all laugh at me

This.
I really don't understand this thread. Are you guys drooling after sheboons because they are most likely to be single mothers and thus easily available? I could understand that

Yeah, I don't see what point you're trying to make by posting unattractive people?

t.

>bottom row, second from left
muh dik

BRUHS

>nigger
>banana

What do you think of her body of work?

Nigger/10

Nose too big

Rude

she is far from the most attractive ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=ky7ls1WW-Q0

THICC
SUCC

I suppose the ones you find attractive in this thread are the ones with white features. That's natural, because niggers are disgusting.

There are people who would say her face is white with complete seriousness.

>Sup Forumstard is triggered

i wish i had a mulatto housegirl slave mistress to fuck on the reg, if you know what im saying

born in the right place, just the wrong time

iktfb

would fuck all but the one on the right is too manly imo

>black people
>New Hampshire

She's gorgeous

anyone know the black lady in pic related?

I dont even want a black, gf, just want to fuck a petite one. How do I do this without buying a whore and over here?