Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9Z-xltz_1s
youtube.com/watch?v=wgwLdy3x0xs
youtube.com/watch?v=n2LYnWqerlk
youtube.com/watch?v=QhNIV-MjWVs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQIi_S72ToU
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gotten worse in recent years. Place looks arab as hell these days.

fookin prawns

You see, this happens when you move a lot of 3rd world people into your country.

Their bring their shit with them as well. And politicians hope that this shit will last only few generations before they integrate.

Now the real question is: are the politicians right? /V4/ thinks otherwise.

Are there any cities in America that have shitty shack houses like that?
We have too many expensive empty houses so I imagine the homeless just squat in those

That's gypsy housing though, the government makes efforts to remove them on occasion but they just make new ones.

Why are Gypsies like this?

Shit-tier subhuman culture that teaches them it's okay to steal among other things. I hear your ones were Americanized fairly well.

Are these some rail tracks below these housings?

How's it possible that no vigilante group discovered the possibility of a crowd crushing by a locomotive?

Never mind though, I should've googled the image before I wrote anything instead of coming across like a retard. This one is actually a migrant shantytown. I just thought about gypsies because a relative told me some stories like that about gyppo shantytowns last time I visited Paris.

In the Netherlands there is no such thing. We are experts on keeping our country clean and organized.

>ILLEGAL SHED DETECTED
>EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE

youtube.com/watch?v=k9Z-xltz_1s

I love those YouTube videos about gypsie camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgwLdy3x0xs
youtube.com/watch?v=n2LYnWqerlk
youtube.com/watch?v=QhNIV-MjWVs

Our """gypsies""" are muh heritage fags, except for Irish Travelers, who are supposed to be some sort of gypsy-like group of native Irelanders? idk, but there's a lot of their shitty villages in the deep southeast.

shithole

Irish travellers are basically just Irish gypsies. You hear stories about them here from time to time of how they scam old people among other things.

That's romanian and bulgarian gypies, in the northern part of Paris near the highway. Everybody hate them here, but we can't fucking expel them.
The fact is : they are european citizens, but Romania and Bulgaria are not capable of dealing with their own borders and citizens, so when we expel them, they always come back like flies. We tried to expel them few years ago, creating a diplomatic indident, there were mass expulsions, but in the end they always come back, reeeeeeeeee
That's seriously a fucking problem, but we can't really deal with them, since they are european citizens, if we expel them with no reason (such as public order or public sanity), european jurisdictions, ECJ or ECHR will inflict us sanctions.

By the way, the slums on that picture were destroyed, but these scums always go elsewere anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQIi_S72ToU

It's what we call the "Small belt", it's former and abandonned wheels

I studied law and European law was one of my subjects.
And European citizens do not have the right to live everywhere in Europe.
They have the right to work everywhere in Europe. And only if they have a job they can live here.

I studied public and european law too.
I can give you several decisions by the ECJ where it's clearly stated that we can't expel them as we wish, unfortunately. It's true that we can expel them when they do not satisfy some conditions, such as insurance and minimum incomes, but pretty astonishingly, most of the time when our authorities invoke this reasons, we are censored by our own jurisdiction, which are under pressure or european jurisdictions.

pressure of * not or sorry

But muh feelings and muh human rights and muh media hate-mongering

If you can't expel them and you can't beat them, why not concentrate them in manageable-sized slums far away from civilization and force them to live there?

European courts tend to be more sensible than national courts. And more sensible than any politician. France should just press the issue.

Well unfortunatly you just stated it before, muh human rights. It would against several human rights, granted by the french constitution (such as the freedom to move), and the european human rights, especially those of the ECHR.

import 3rd world people, become a 3rd world country

simple as that

Just learn to read what was written before you posted stupid amerifat

You can find homeless tents under every freeway in LA and SF.

If you make and follow a policy that doesn't discriminate any group of people, yet only covers gypsies by precisely defining the elements that make them so shit. Then you can easily make a policy that would pass any legal test.

Remove freedom to move within France as a right.

Concentrate those gypos in walled cities in the middle of nowhere

Screen every Romanian/Bulgarian entering the country

Why do they sound like they're choking on dick when they speak?

It is though. You can't just show a picture of the petite palais and be like, " Oh seriously you guys it's actually really nice" no shit the palaces are nice. The problem is all the Africans hawking shit in front of them and the Moroccan pick-pockets near all of the exhibits and touristy things and all the Arabs on the trains.

look the filename

Je le vois.

>3 cops

There were 22 when they started.

Gypsy and now Sudanese, Eritrean and Afghan squatters.

cool, but never enough

niggers

They just keep moving from one place to another. It's a routine now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

There was a homeless tent village in my city for a while but they got rid of that shit.
I didn't really have a personal problem with it, but if it's illegal/looks like ass then I'm glad my city at least recognizes such

I don't care about the ones in my city because we are not touristic, but Paris... that really makes me think

>the comments section
How do those people take themselves seriously?

I dislike france as much as the next anglo, but i dont hate them.

I really want france to stick up for themselves.

Also thanks for the order of subs

it's muslim, duh

We've had gypsies for 500 years and they still aren't integrated

>France
>NO