Sup Forums cringe thread

Sup Forums cringe thread.

They're talking about getting a hacktoberfest tshirt.

>Mr.robot is encouraging people to learn *hacking*

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freebies/comments/789qg9/reminder_7_days_left_to_get_a_free_tshirt_ends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking kek

reddit.com/r/freebies/comments/789qg9/reminder_7_days_left_to_get_a_free_tshirt_ends/

This shit is too funny.

This is normies trying to into code

Why do you care?
It's no-life retards wanting to win a free shirt in a field they know nothing about, of course they won't know what a pull request is.

>cringe
You need to be at least 18 years old to post.
Stop trying to fit in.

Because it's funny, dude. I forgot my first time using GitHub, I was probably as confused as them. It's crazy to think that it's *complicated* to people because it's easy as fuck to me.

>Does that mean donate money?

Yes, I'm sure it's easy for you because you spend 18 hours a day on the computer.

hNNGNGNGNGNGGNGGG

>minute + 2 seconds
>not a new ip
You're not fooling anyone OP.

>reddit spacing
>literally linking to reddit

wow just FUCK OFF

Well...reddit has always been a shithole of those kinds of people, at least the hostility keeps some of those retards away from Sup Forums, not that we don't have our fair share, but after Lainchan, the most audible ones at least fucked off there.

Not OP but when did "reddit spacing" become a thing? I've been here for fucking years and it always baffles me when new shit slips in undetected

>Sup Forums cringe thread
>talk about reddit
>samefagging
This really is a cringe thread

You do realize where you are?
Autism and being a wizard are embraced here, at least they used to be.

I don't even have a github account and don't know what a pull request is either honestly.

Reddit spacing isn't a new thing. Calling it reddit spacing is a relatively new thing.
Wasting vertical space for no reason should be ridiculed though.

Reddit spacing has been a thing for years, but it's more of a newfag/underage thing who think Reddit invented that shit and we didn't already use it decades ago on BBSes.

>you spend 18 hours a day on the computer.
Lmao, this is Sup Forums like that other user said. Of course I do, faggot. As do most.

Bullshit.

I've never used reddit and my only forum-like site is Sup Forums.

I've written like this since 2012. You're not going to change my formatting by calling it a name, faggot.

The only difference between reddit spacing and proper spacing between paragraphs is, that reddit spacing means you write every line a line apart.
It's okay if it's like:

>[topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one] [topic one]

>[topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two] [topic two]

>[topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three] [topic three]

No you haven't, you're just a dumbass and this is shit bait.

>No you haven't,
Are you really telling me what I have not done? Who the fuck are you? God?

The fact you retards would call out a couple extra enter keys of "kys", "lol", frogposting, no grammar or punctuation, poorly constructed sentences or images gotten from other websites is pathetic.

>not being autistic on a board where autistic shit matters

I prefer to break up topics with single newlines so they don't go too far off to the right.

>Not using the superior tex spacing\\
>2017\\
What are you guys, some kind of fedora tipper faggots?\\

wat

People call out everything you listed all the time if it's particularly bad.
Reddit spacing usually goes unnoticed too if it's not more than three lines because sometimes there's a valid reason to separate those three lines.

kek
10/10

why'd you chop shit out, faggot

Yeah, that would have been a better example.

But that's totally fine.

As long as you don't write like this.

I mean, who thinks writing like this is okay?

At least on reddit the space between lines is slightly smaller and is actually needed to break a line as a single enter press won't do it, here it stands out much more.

Hence it's more like said, it's people who are accustomed to this shit that do it, they don't even think when writing like this without any reason except habit.

>People call out everything you listed all the time if it's particularly bad.
They do not. Also, reddit spacing is literally just separating text into paragraphs. Because the text box is small it makes the text looks larger so people want to separate it into smaller chunks. Doing what you just did and putting a line underneath is even more retarded, just make it a new sentence and have it carry on on the same line.

Probably OP shares the same mental disease with the show mentioned.
Truly a cringe thread

How do you all even know so much about reddit if you hate it so much? I don't even know how redditors format their posts because I don't use it.

>it's people who are accustomed to this shit that do it,
Like I've said, faggot: I've never used reddit.
Breaking up lines is my years of pathetic shitposting on the motherboard.

How the fuck do you guys even know what "reddit spacing" is? Hmmm......

Newfags gtfo out of 4chinz

>They do not.
They do but you probably don't notice it because it doesn't derail threads like reddit spacing does.

>reddit spacing is literally just separating text into paragraphs
When people call it out it's usually because each line is a single sentence. A single sentence rarely warrants a paragraph.

>just make it a new sentence and have it carry on on the same line.
But then you get pic related. You don't think that's retarded?

No I don't, retard.

This image shows how far the reddit invasion has gone. There is no way someone who is not a reddit poster could know this, and this meme has only started popping up the last couple of years, or this year actually.

Markdown is not unique to reddit, newfag.

And how would I know if reddit uses markdown or not? I'm not a redditor like you.

>Know your enemy

Reddit spacing is such a common term on Sup Forums that you'd have to be a newfag to both reddit and Sup Forums to not know what reddit spacing is.

know your enemy

Reddit spacing is a meme that just recently started dropping here you fucking kiddo.
I've probably been here longer than you.

That's exactly how I know how recent of a newfag you are.

Stop trying to fit in. "Reddit spacing" started being parroted by you cancerous wannabees last year, nobody gave a fuck about it until the meme.

are u me ?

>nobody cared about a meme until it became a meme
Thanks for the insight.

And guess who are more prone to repeat a fresh new meme that tries to show how much Sup Forums cred they have.

You started this shit by pretending to not know what reddit spacing just to point out how you totally don't visit reddit.
That's what trying to show off Sup Forums cred looks like.

>You started this shit by pretending to not know what reddit spacing
Read my post again, I pointed out the "reddit spacing" meme is proof there are more and more redditors among us because it's obviously embarrassed redditors who started that meme.
>just to point out how you totally don't visit reddit.
And I do not, stop projecting.
>That's what trying to show off Sup Forums cred looks like.
Sure, and trying to show how old you are for knowing about a meme from last year isn't.
Please kill yourself, you'll do yourself a favor.

Shut the fuck up retards. You're both newfags, arguing about it just proves it. Embarrassing.

>Read my post again
>There is no way someone who is not a reddit poster could know this
>And I do not, stop projecting.
You seem quite intent on proving that you're not a redditor. Seems like something an embarrassed redditor would do.
There's no point in virtue signaling on Sup Forums.

cringe

>unironically using the term "normies"
kys you underage faggot

It honestly pisses me off a moron that started posting last year thinks he's cool for spouting a meme.
You're right, I'll stop wasting my time.
I hope you did your job and did not bump this thread.

If the suggestion that you might be a newfag or a redditor upsets you this much then I would recommend picking a different site to shitpost on.

was already big in 2015

You know anyone can look it up in the archive and know you are lying right?

k whatever

>reach into reddit and pull out a piece of shit
>look at my piece of shit Sup Forums!
fuck you

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER MENTION ANOTHER SMALLER IMAGEBOARD HERE? ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN IT? YOU FUCKING CUNT.

This stuff isn't really specific to reddit. All markdown-based formatting is like this.

writing like this

looks better the small box you are writing it.

This is normal for 4chins users to do.

And it was done for as long as website is alive,
next thing you are going to tell me that people never used to name themselves.

Because I looked it up. I'm not a shitposting moron like you. All you needed to do in order to avoid saying stupid shit is read some reddit help text on the matter. You probably blocked reddit via hosts file or something though just because of your need to fit in.

they already ruined themselves desu

Time is money so the answer is actuallly yes.

I don't give a fuck about reddit man, I don't want their kind here but why would I bother reading about them?
Don't you have anything better to do?

I'm sorry did I spoil your secret club LAINCHAN? The one built around LAIN as a WAIFU? Whose admins are edgy total absolute faggots and had a meltdown and formed a .jp fork?

I'm sorry I won't mention lainchan anymore! I promise not to mention lainchan! It would be terrible if Sup Forums went there and started shitposting on LAINCHAN

Hey if you insist on being ignorant and misinformed I'm happy to oblige.

Thanks for the (you)'s Have some in return.

have another one you filthy whore

Thank (you)

Here's more cringe, Ledditors defending Mozilla's spyware on /r/linux

All me