Samsung phones are fucking garbage

Samsung phones are fucking garbage.
There is no way this is accurate.

Then maybe you shouldn't have gotten a fucking Samsung phone, instead you bitch about it on the internet like a whiny little pussy fag

Idk, my S7 Edge has been treating me pretty nicely for casual use.

>blaming samsung
>blaming the phone

It's a galaxy s6. It was not like this literally before I paid my phone off with Verizon. Had a software update 2 hours after I paid the last device payment. I knew something was up. Fags.

TouchWiz and all their other garbage is just too heavy. Are there any custom roms for the S6? That's your best bet to extend phone life.

I don't know how to root

Samsung phones can be tricky because the encrypt their bootloader I believe. Last one tried was a S4 and Samsung Knox committed Sudoku on me. Just get the 200$ Moto G4 from Amazon. Unlocked, vanilla Android, and do whatever you want with it. CPU horse power and specs are all relative to the load and the use case.

I just finished paying off this nice phone. Fuck. No scratches and original glass screen protector..

Just use Odin to restore to and older version.

This sounds a lot more reasonable.

Why would anyone buy a top of the line phone in 2017 whats the point.

Any $300 phone can take wicked photos browse the internet send texts and make calls

>gets a phone notorious for bad battery
>complains about bad battery

anything that comes with those fucking chink batteries that cannot be replaced by the user by simply taking off the rear cover and putting another one in is utter shit.

So like the moto g...

so like every phone basicly .

What are you doing OP? My S5 with the stock battery lasts more playing lame games on the bus.

You are garbage

my samsung is a beast

The Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

if you remove google shit from an android it gets like 2 weeks of battery life

S7 Edge here, you're all fags; stop eating so much shit with your phones.

Op here. Just seems like the meter is inaccurate...

If you have a Galaxy S6, replace the battery inside with a S7 edge battery. They are identical dimensions but the S7 edge is 3600mAh instead of 2550 maH

No, you're just retarded. It's a direct fucking timer. Calling it inaccurate is borderline trolling. Turn off all the bloat garbage you have running in the background all day for no reason then check again after a day. I go 4-6 days without having to charge depending on usage.

Wtf this is possible?

What's a pussy fag? I thought one can only be either a pussy or a fag, not both?

huehuehue

Galaxy s6 here. The phone played music all night long with this charge.

still using Note 2 and 4 and they are both fine and i can replace batteries when necessary

Note 2 working fine here

My pink Iphone is also cute tho :3

My phone has replaceable battery and was released in the last 2 years :^)

Dunno why people were around this thread saying that was because samsung phones are bloated and shit.
J7 2015 here, almost 6 hours of SoT

note 3 here, a better camera would be nice, but I have an actual camera for that,no user replaceable battery on a $800 device is unbelievable to me

Used it for some calls, internet shitposting, YouTube and some weeb garbage games

It's an android bug, you need to reset your app permissions.