Which country do you think has the highest percentage of people who can fight?

Which country do you think has the highest percentage of people who can fight?

Ukraine. They like fighting so much that they've made it their new form of society. And the only Ukrainian immigrant that I know personally posesses martial arts skills and has kicked many asses in his life, even when he was dead drunk.

Some slav country

Russia

Latin American shitholes. Even a beta manlet like me knows how to box.

Poland or Russia.

scotland

Youd get served by a souless Ukrainian, tho

Russia I would say. When I was at school there was fightings every day

This, famlam violence is within the poor's blood

Russia, slavs in general.

I kinda second this in a way, it's really hard to think about
then there's Georgia, Mongolia, Syria, Moldova, New Zealand and other places to think about about

Yep.
Poor devils seem bored to death and have nothing else to do.

We've got our own wrestling tradition, numerous boxing/martial arts titles and you went with "shithole" as an argument?

People who haven't done martial arts can't fight.

I assume it will be a country with conscription who teach martial arts during that period.

No, I went with "latin america". See Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Panamá, Cuba and so on. The shithole part goes without saying.

It would be time to have some mexican mma champions btw.
I think you would do great in the cage.

I mean I get what you're trying to say, you're probably that dutch guy who's done a few martial arts and shit like that but I mean that's a pretty tough statement to defend man, I would never say that personally

>That picture

For what purpose would human being create this?

Russia

all of them

there's no such thing as a person who can't fight

My gf can't fight, one time i punched her and instead of fighting back she started crying.

oddly inspiring post

Only inspiring if you can't actually fight.

Probably Russia. Do any other countries have those fisty punchy matches where two groups of guys just walk into each other punching?

i've never been in a fight. like ive boxed and wrestled and stuff for fun, but never a real one. nobody ever seems to want to fight me

The bigger the shithole the more practice you get. The logic isn't complex. If you live in a functioning country the enforcers or police will stop the fight halfway and the guy who started it gets taken to court.

Are you Chinese?

POO IN LOO

Hmm, strange. Once i touched a girl's waist from behind (not my gf, just a daughter of my mom's friend), but she instantly turned around and punched me in the face.

neck yourself russiaboo

i am very white, like blonde blue eyed white

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

who is that twink in the pink faggotdress?

In all fairness id say NI or Glaswegians or Eastern Europeans or Latin Americans

youd be hard found to try and find a nu male cuck in those places

I have no idea. I'm very curious myself.

Football ultras organize this. You can easily google other countries hooligans fighting

cossacks used to dress muslim turks in womens clothing to humiliate them

>Tfw had a proper fucking slugfest with a massive Lithuanian lad in the changing rooms of my secondary school that lasted 20 minutes
>Tfw we both broke eachothers noses, both had black eyes, shattered jaw

Pretty fucking crazy for two psycho 16 year olds. To answer your question though OP id say Central Asians or Russians.

Any particular reason or was it just a case of two egos not fitting in the same room?

>i've never been in a fight.

Neither have i. I've studied judo as a child and sambo when i was in high school, but i have never used them outside of training.

The latter

Fair nuff

How is it a tough statement to defend? Let's put it this way:
Imagine you're a tough guy. You do fitness. And you often fight when going out. In fact, you have a fight every other month. That's six times a year.

Would you be able to take on someone who spends several times a week training and fighting. And gets taught by experts in the matter. Someone who's hobby it is to hone his fighting skills and would love to do it every hour if he could. (Just like a football players love to play football and a basketball player loves to spend all his time on basketball.)

They are both on a completely different level.

Definitely not the United States

Of course you have various degrees in between. But even if someone trains one day a week he will quickly outgrow the street fighter.

People who don't answer Ireland have never left their country

Countries in the Caucasus region, in other words Russia (North Caucasus), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia

One last thing:

I mean mathematically speaking the street fighters probably fights 6 times for 4 minutes a year. That's 24 minutes a year.
The casual sporter trains 52 hours a year.
The fanatic sporter might train 312 hours a year.

ive seen an untrained but farmstrong low class person with anger issues BTFO an Irish national boxing champion who trains at least 200 hours a year and is on his way to the olympics.

Why aren't you sending him to the Olympics?

He lost his boxing finals. Hes training with mcgregor in vegas currently. He'll be old in terms of boxing standards by the time the next olympics comes around but he definitely has a chance. Can send you pics/vids of him training with mcgregor if you like.

meant to quote you fuck

I believe it. People tend to come to the Netherlands to train kick boxing.
You can train every day with kick boxing and muay thai champions here for 50 euros a month.

They just hope many people join so they can scout for talent, who can bring in real money.

But he actually got on McGregors private training camp. This isnt a public paid boxing class. He trains McGregor striking.

Go to bed, Dhalsim.

What's going on in this picture?

I want to say one more thing regarding When I started kick boxing I thought I could fight because I often fought in the street. But I remember when I sparred for the first time against a skilled guy I got punished so hard. If I parried a punch (which I was taught by a different martial art) I got kicked in my sides so hard. I remember getting kicked against my upper leg and not being able to stand anymore. That was when I realized I still had a long way to go.

Also later, every time a new guy came to train I saw them having the same experience I had. Which for me kind of confirmed my beliefs. But I guess there might be exceptions.

Do they teach brazilian jujitsu here or is it rare ?

It's quite rare. The Netherlands is more Judo / Kick boxing / Muay Thai / Karate / Taikwondo.

There are some gyms that teach BJJ. But those tend to be the ones that train MMA fighters.

Syria for sure. Everyone who can't left or is dead.... shit, I saw 12yos manning motors in Aleppo