Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Luschan's_chromatic_scale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a Mexico is white b8 thread

>it's a "mexico edits maps about whiteness to suit his insecurity over his country's demographics" episode

Why do you care so much about race Paco?

i am not white piggu.

>mexican part of the border with the US whiter
>US part of the border iss les white because of the mexicans
how to explain this

Armenia white

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get it through your fucking thick skull, we are a mestizo country...

>mestizos
>on average looking like that
no holy shit stop

The Mexicans that go to the US are from the south of Mexico, the North doesn't because it's white and developed save for border towns which are violence ridden shitholes.

At least you're not a mestizo nigger country, half indian is a a thousand times better than half nigger.

It's a meme we are Aryans

You see that one American who keeps calling every Mexican "the Mexican white troll". I'm guessing they are the same person.

I've seen American flags post the exact same pics OP has with the exact same filenames. As well as similary cringy filenames that hate on Mexico such as "too Mexican to wake up" that seem to apear at the same time in the same threads.

I maybe looking too much into this, but in case I'm mistaken, both posters are fucking cancer.

But according to your chart 63% of Mexicans are whiter than that mestizo woman.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572

there
stop bothering us.

And one for Argentina since it wasn't included in the one I posted: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695

>blacktugal

Those are all pochos aka Mexican-Americans, type Mexicanos in google for something that isn't cherrypicked mugshots of criminals and chicano celebrities.

>average european ancestry is 50-60% in the most northern mexican states
they can't even pretend they're white.
white hispanics in the US are of 75% european ancestry.

read Argenigger is shithkin that's it, period.
Stop posting about us, obsessed fuck. Yeah, you became recognizable.

Looking at the images, very few were clearly white, when not including middle class soccer fans at a game.

I am barely white, but at least my hair is brown, not black

>armenia and greece are whiter than turkey
Bait thread

>The north is developed

Lel

That's a lie, Sonora is 70% average and it's been proven Mexican Americans have less European admixture as they come from Mexico's lower classes. It isn't racism or denying anything, same as a straight man who refuses to be labeled gay, we are proud of our roots but we are not as you depict us and we are certainly not entitled malinchista traitorous chicanos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans

Please stop bumping this shit thread, it has been posted as bait for more than a year now.

>russia

We are not white at all, delete this nonsense.

I just did

>Sonora is 70% average
I didn't see it in your source.

>Mexican Americans have less European admixture as they come from Mexico's lower classes
In your wikipedia page, it says Mexicans are 55% Indigenous and 40% European, while pic related says most Mexicans in the US are 60% European and 24% indigenous.

The North is the worst part, right?

And cherrypicking lower class mexicans at centro is not representative either, there's a skin tone chart for women in what I postedt, here's the complete thing. Obviously yes, Mexico is very varied...

Mexican tier

93% white 7% cheerokee

Just blimp all of those up to obese sacks of lard that do yard and housework and you get an accurate picture

Kek, the stody implies that when ASKED to identify their own skin color, both women and men tend to choose PALER colors than their own. It's even noted in the study

If the North is so developed why don't Mexicans just immigrate there instead of risking their life crossing the border?

Is a study about how people SEE themselves, not how they are. That's why the ask people to do it instead of taking the data.

Women are lighter skinned then their men in many races. Arabs and Asians, for example.
Skin color doesn't mean shite when they still look like Filipinos.

>cherrypicking
i found it without even scrolling lmao

Can you screencap the part where it says that they choose "colors paler THAN THEIR OWN" because I don't see these three words anywhere.

" The European Y chromosome was more prevalent in the north and west (66.7-95%) and Native American ancestry increased in the center and southeast (37-50%), "

Also

"studies suggests a tendency relating a higher European admixture with a higher socioeconomic status and a higher Amerindian ancestry with a lower socioeconomic status"

Did you bother reading under population genetics? And how exactly are the poorest Mexicans, aka your ancestors, whiter pocho? That you people self identify as white in ridiculous numbers even when you're not proves nothing.

"Mexico has a population with a European admixture comparable to countries that report white populations of 52% - 77% (Chile and Costa Rica have averages of 51%.[30] and 60%, respectively."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity

That aplies for Mexico, not pochos, you people use data gathered here.

somewhat

best parts are el bajio and yucatan peninsula

baja california is nice too

You don't know how pinoys look like lad.

Let's account for margin of error, the most prevalent is around a number 14 in Von Luschan's scale, even if you bump it up by 4 (which is significant) you're still within the range for mediterraneans, in reality I don't see people going more than 1 or 2 lighter with an interviewer standing there...

I said implies, i'm not full of shit like you. I don't need to hide information. Notice how in both men and women it's said, and is a study about discrimination, self image. Stop citing yourself, you had been cought vandalizing wikipedia several times.

Why would you use another scale? one that includes africans and albinos? Or came out with a random number?

I'm not that guy but I'm the one who posted the chart. Even accounting for some error it is a lot more accurate than simply cherrypicking pictures and it matches the population genetics overall, if you look at the original picture I posted native Americans in central Mexico are not as dark skinned as those found elsewhere, and even working class women will tend to take care of their skin. Posting shit tier Mexican Americans (a population with less European admixture than the norm and largely tanned from manual labor on the fields, and especially when specifically ugly people are chosen, cannot be called representative of the Mexican population. I used models which were consistent with both available data and my observations on average Mexicans, yes they're prettier than average, I do want the good qualities in my people to stand out, but there's no manipulation.

Am I Aryan? Just wondering

no man, I'm matching what the census used with a well known scale.Mexicans don't go beyond 27-28 with higher being Arabs, Hindus and Africans, lower numbers are Baltic/Scandinavian, not albinos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Luschan's_chromatic_scale

I need the blank/high-res layout of that map. Anyone?

Explain the Mexican states to me.
Are you just going by genetics or by percent of people who are non-mestizo and of European ancestry?

It doesn't imply anything, it just say that Mexicans identify with the lighter colors, there isn't any implication in that statement, it just report the finding.

Central-North Mexico is 78%¡white in average, far superior than your latinos, if divided by race they are likely whiter than white Americans.

>if divided by race they are likely whiter than white Americans.

I can't say, your pic's quality is too shitty.

>White Americans are whiter than literally every European country they came from

That study is not sketchy at all.

It's god's will, you don't understand!
Science is the action of the devil.

Make Turkey grey.
If you didn't get the memo being white is equal to being a testestorone lacking loser now.

>south europe
>white
also
>Greece white
>Turkey not white
they are basicly the same people
what is this fucking bullshit map delet

ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER amirite ?

Fuck you, it's near to fucking even 60%, that's 50/50 for practical purposes... Now there's some very dark skinned Amerindians, usually because they're tanned to the point of being weathered, but the basic thing here is they're not as dark as many people think. They look at a native Mexican, think is a mestizo, then accuse us of favoring light skinned white girls when we post mestizas because they don't look like blacked Hondurans and Puerto Ricans. this is about pride in Mexico, which includes both Amerindians and Europeans, not about how "white" we are, again, as far as I'm concerned is 50/50. Dumping Amerindians.

that's racist lad.

I don't know what that means.
I suppose you've more experience in that lingo though.

Seems like you posted the wrong map by accident friendo

Rate my Aryan eyes if you want

Mexican natives are not that dark skinned in the first place, and again, many in the US are tanned because of they work the fields, the mestiza here is representative of how dark Mexicans tend to actually be...

He confounds "Arab" and "Turc".
He just don't know shit about history. Pardon him.
It happens, unfortunately, often in France (and the west in general).

Different definitions of whiteness

If you thought America "White" was a meme then oh boy Mexico is another level

I'm not trying to be biased here. Just random images from Google.

Too many faces, my brain can't compute.

Turks say allahu akbar, it's a muslim thing not just Arab

real map

Improve your brain.

Sonora now.

>Turks say allahu akbar
But It's arab speaking. T*rks who say it are just fanatics I guess.

Too white desu

South of France is "white"

>not the entire country

It's arabic but isn't it just an expression?
Like a lot of non-arab countries have the expression "mashallah" too.

>It's arabic but it's just an expression no?
Erh, I don't know desu

>mashallah
What does that mean?

If you look at their faces and hair color around 40% of them are whites, just tanned, must be somewhere in the south.

>NZ's North island
>White

Juan, are yu serious?

>2016
>wanting to be part of a dying race

Yes, obviously he knows you better than you know your own cunt.

Kek forget about it m8 my point was muslims in general say allahu akbar, he didn't necessarily mix up Turks and Arabs

Shut up, cheese eating surrender monkey

Who cares about whineness is pretty useless, only retards from USA care about that

Ok, I'm the guy who posted the Amerindians, care to explain? I don't see that the crowds you're posting are inconsistent with anything I posted. Sure, there's a couple of very dark fellas in there, a couple of whites as well the overwhelming majority are olive skinned.

Here's a bunch of people naked at the Zocalo, Mexico City's main square, for an art project. It should do the trick.

Now compare to brasilian pardos.

>wanting to be white

lmaoing @ ur lyf

Most of them are mediterranean color desu. That Brazilian must believe that you have to be nordic to be white.

>comparing a picture with satured colors with one with cold as fuck colors

I fucking hate you so much

Yes, niggers are darker and their genes are more dominant compared to Amerindians, therefore it makes easier to tell apart a white from a mongrel here. Everyone in Latin America except Uruguay and Brazil has substantial Amerindian ancestry. Even Argentina has something like 26% on average I believe. Quite a lot for a country that reports itself as being 97% white.