What's the best mail provider...

What's the best mail provider? Like one concentrated about stability(so they won't close it down after 1 month) and privacy.

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD IF YOU REPLY WITH "GMAIL".

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Email_providers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gmail

I forgot where is my suicide rope again...

mail.ru, everyone hates the russians and the russians hate everyone let them subpoena the russians for my email account, they aint gonna do shit for my country since we're on dogshit terms which benefits me

Gmail

Cock.li in the streets, airmail.cc in the sheets

postfix.
However google hates transparancy, so you might get flagged as spam from time to time

cock.li

The other way you mean.

I've been using fastmail.com for over 2 years now. Am bretty happy with them as they offer real push on iOS (which Gmail doesn't)
What's also neat is that you can have your own domain there. So I have [email protected] now which is neat-o.
To transition from GayMail I set up and email forward from GMail to my Fastmail and started gradually changing my email with all services I use.
I could close down my GMail accounts today and would have 0 issues. And if Fastmail ever decided to close down I still have my email address because it's my domain.

I started using cock.li some time ago, but as i went on changing my accounts to use that email i saw that discord doesnt want to recognize it as valid
fucking shitters

one.com

own mail server, spam protection is pretty good, a domain and enough webspace to backup all my stuff. Also no pajeet support.
cherry on top, first year is free.

Gmail

Gmail

Gmail

>GET OUT OF THIS THREAD IF YOU REPLY WITH "GMAIL".
Gmail. Okay, I will get out of this thread now.

Gmail is a great email service.

Sup Forumsmail

Gmail

Gman services

I recently went back to Gmail after not completely transitioning. I'm very happy to have Gmail back!

Yes, Gmail is the best email provider to ever exist. I'm glad you use it and I hope many others begin to use it if they currently are not.

Gmail

ProtonMail.

IMAP and SMTP is now available in beta testing for people with a subscription.

Gmail

>IMAP and SMTP is now available
>for people with a subscription.
Wouldn't want people downloading email for free! The ProtonMail team really is a joke and their service is overly hyped. I'd be embarrassed revealing that I use ProtonMail. I'm glad I don't. Paying for email at their rates? No.

It's because it's in beta, not because you have to pay to get it.

Fastmail.com

Comes with online storage, standards compliant

Posteo

Yandex

Fastmail

Tutonota.

>Encrypted and secure
>Open source
>No CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
>Has a good free plan
>Paid plan starting at $1.17 a month
>Great devs
>Clean modern UI
>Android and iPhone apps
>Ambitious roadmap to create a complete office suite based around security and privacy.

Gmail or Outlook

Run by cucks who will blog about usernames for virtue signalling, worse than Proton

>ProtonMail

ProtonMail is run by Jews who have banned users on the right. They literally have servers in Israel.

This^

there is only one answer for premium citizens.

it is icloud mail.

Provide evidence, because I haven't seen any cucking from them.

You ask for evidence for these things it's always these singular and not as clear cut issues where it's only bad if you interpret it in the worst possible way.

I'm starting to think people who shit on Tutonota and ProtonMail are either useful idiots for government encroachment on privacy or actual paid shills for spy agencies.

Postfix + Dovecot

>evidence does not matter
>facts are open for interpretation
>spy agencies

Precisely

posteo.de

Is there any way to encrypt your stuff like that though? It's not very private if your server provider or anyone who hacks them can access all your stuff.

Is it good for Americans then?

I need a service that I know will never go down, got to get away from the Google botnet but require something reliable.

Same here, user

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Email_providers

See