Our boy Luke goes on a white supremacist podcast to talk about free software

Our boy Luke goes on a white supremacist podcast to talk about free software.

youtu.be/_20YlMdEtVU

What does it mean for gnu/linux?

Autism

Stop being a white supremacist luke.

>balding
>pube beard
THE GLORIOUS WHITE RACE

Sup Forums is white men board, niggers and spics GET OUT

they are not white supremacist, they are neo-reactionaries. It's just a restoration to tradition basically.

restoration of tradition of white supremacy

good

>Hestia Society
>white supremacist

/our Sup Forumsuy/

niggers and muslims BTFO!

>doesn't have a real job
>uses i3 Arch with dozens of custom scripts and configs for muh productivity
Pottery. If you ever see someone IRL with a riced out laptop, you have my permission to beat their fucking head in for being so gay.

no, white people existing is not white supremacy

Unfortunately for you he teaches at university and has done actual research. He has already achieved more that you will ever dream in you pathetic life

ricing your Arch i3 desktop and anime girls backgrounds are the white man's hobby
mongrel btfo

I don't believe it

>uses i3 Arch
I thought he was on void?

>he teaches at university and has done actual research
Yeah, but it's
>linguistics

Liberal shitters BTFO!

Holy fucking shit, stop being a cancer attaching itself to other boards and stay in fucking Sup Forums

sage and hide

>GET THIS TECH OUT OF MY LEFTYPOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah but unlike you he has a job
Also just because you know something very well doesn't mean you can teach it to droolling idiots that #kodewithkatie

>unlike you he has a job

>unlike you he has a job
>teaching lingustics
I laf

I work part time in a gyro store while going to uni, after uni i'll have mandatory millitary service because my country does not want pussies.
So fuck off at least i study and have a job.

Linguistics if i am not mistaken is the scientific study of languages.
Its probably important for archaeologists who want to decrypt old languages and people who really want the grasp on more compicated languages than english.

>Luke: I'm not a Nazi, I just like the memes.
>Also Luke: Heil Hitler

Someone's jealous about not being white...

>people who really want the grasp on more compicated languages than english
Someone is jealous of Anglos.

>neo-reactionaries
like they want to come back to the new how it was before? How does it work?

not very involved with them, only had the cursory glance at them, so I might not be accurate. Neo reactionary just means reactionary again. They want to restore traditions and continue civilization in the light of Tradition. You have many different schools of how to come to this. It was started by Mencious Moldbug I guess (he is now the head of Urbit - interesting project), his writings were the foundational texts. He talked a lot about democracy (being opposed to it). Check out Hestia society, social matter dot net (i think they're related. social matter has a great selection of podcasts which are often highly researched and don't strike you as biased (they obviously are, as is every piece of education anywhere).

No just irritated at the cuckery of england and big dick syndrome of americans

Wow I'm listening to this rn. What's the fucking odds

What does trump faggotry have to do with tradition? Social matters twtter is just a bunch of 20 something maga hat wearing neckbeards.

Who?

he's on parabola now.

moldbug should write an article on why white women are attracted to BBC. Since he's into hbd theory and all that. There must be some scientific explanation as to why white women have an insatiable lust for anything dark in color.

are you from Switzerland?

this. we need to bring balance to the leftism

>restoration of something that still exists
Are you retarded?

I wouldn't be phased if he died in a grease fire.

>>/leftypol/

socialmatter.net does some pretty good stuff. It was quite strange seeing a Sup Forums episode on their site

uhhhh richard stallman is a jewish atheist and torvalds is an atheist

Penty of Nazis were atheist too, what's your point?

thx will look into it

good sources: socialmatter.net
thermidor mag
Books: Julius Evola, Rene Guenon
If you're a social media normie, check our Wrath of Gnon on Twitter, he posts great reactionary quotes from a lot of good people that should give you an idea of what it's all about

Fpbp

He looks like he’s turning into Weev

Well yes, a white person self-improving is a road of supremacy, which is a rational life ambition.
There's nothing wrong about white supremacy except in the eyes of those who are underachievers and garbage.

There's a difference. Ricing out your i3 config to get the windows to act just how you want them to be able to keep everything on the same screen is an invaluable thing in research as I'm sure it is in programming. Ricing it out so it can do faggy things replace icons with hentai girls or some shit is the autistic kind of rice you mentioned above.

One is akin to reconfiguring the furniture in your office to maximize productivity, the other is akin to putting up a poster on your wall.

The Nazis had cool uniform.

He could also check out some speeches by Jonathan Bowden.

They are "allowed" to be masculine. Rap music is about mostly about subjugation if you actually listen to the lyrics. They've also created a myth wherein every girl think every black guy has a giant dick, despite only a few western African countries having like a 2cm on average difference than your average European country.

Hugo Boss did indeed have good designs.
They kind of became meh in the past decade though.