cara

>Columbia

Mong

>tfw your old friends just aint the same

peng tings on my whatsapp and my iphone too

got this on my whatsapp
iphone too

Kyary

just phoned this eastern european whore and i'm going to shag for an hour at the price of £80 at 1am

She was alri in Suicide Squad

not a fan of her face desu

FATT

shagging people that dont like you seems awful

im a normie so i wouldnt understand

Hmm yes

is it really as shit a the reviews its getting?

they mature
you didn't
know that feeling

>penguins edition
what did he mean by this

wew
remember when my mum heard the choon on TV and said 'iphone 2? that's a bit old ain't it'
silly old hag

hmm

I'd attempt at a cunt wrecking mission deffo.

I will be gutted if Gatlin wins the 100m

the incorrect spelling has been ingrained at this point i can't help it

>1 hour

quality stuff

looking forward to the pokey nipples

Why is brazil even a thing

especially for £80... seems like a massive waste of money

haha there never was an iphone 2 the silyl bint hahahaha

Why is /brit/ even a thing
Seriously what do we achieve in these threads exactly

don't want people to make fun of brazil

oh fug they're being flooded

never seen a girl like this in england

all girls from mainland europe have fucking crazy jawlines it's like they fill the water with cheap speed since birth so they're rolling hard and get a good permaclench

literally surrounded by girls who have a better jawline than me on the continent and mine isn't that bad desu

Theres a 19 year old lad down the road from me that was one boxing match away from competing for Ireland, hes training with McGregor in vegas atm.

unlucky kiiiiid.

Eh
I liked it

A lot of the issues people had aren't issues at all desu
There were some dark moments, some feely moments, and some laughs.

One of Croc's ~7 lines gave me a chuckle.

Chocolate with salt and caramel flakes

literally t̲h̲e̲ best thing in the world

don't like her as a person either desu, that's not why i'm going
£50 for half or £80 for an hour, got the assurance from her on the phone i can cum as many times as i wish

GIANT
ENEMY
CRAB

A BLOODY SPIDER

Its beautiful lads

look lads it's the zika mosquitos

at first
then when

I've got a bad feeling about this...

please destroy her fucking pussy and post pics

what do we achieve in anything

nothing you do will EVER matter. you're going to die and rot into shit and be forgotten in no time.

this looks like that cbbc creator where you could create virtual spooky looking things to fight each other and maybe get featured on tv

zambooka it was called it hink

Quite pleased with my jawline desu senpai

As soon as he blows his nut the regret will hit him like a bag of cocks.

He won't of even pulled his half limp dick out of her rancid cabbage fanny before he feels the sting of buyers remorse.

Coupled with the sense of shame at just how low you've sunk and the realisation that the closest you can get to human contact is the best part of a days wages spent on a foreign bird who wishes she was plunging another needle deep into her rotten circulatory system., your basically human trash.

Trust me I know.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36944741

>"I really thought that London had the worst Olympics ever; I never expected this," says y_oyeaiyaai.

>CindyFoxYeye agrees, saying, "London is finally able to regain some face."

fucking chink rats. never trust them.

just googled it

was called bamzooki
nearly there

*gets the last beer out the fridge*

tbf this is fucking cool

You are suddenly given the chance to become an average looking girl with a vagina and all.

Do you take it?

People wont think you transitioned or anything, hypothetically you will just wake up as a girl and it will be normal

Haven't had sex since Monday.

Gonna have a wank brb

Hue hue
Gib microbe

Just realised how fucking handsome I am. Just sat and stared at myself in the mirror for an hour rehearsing my social chameleon skills. I can blend into any type of people. I can be a lefty if I want to even though I am a staunch traditionalist. I am able to consume people and have them flocking around me like they are my heard. Girls give me second glances all the time, I reply back with a confident smile. For I am literally, a demi-god the 84th in in line to the Storm king and brethren of the morning star. `

think pics will cost more don't think I can afford it

why did that little tojo jap cunt that owns Sup Forums now have to change F A M and T B H to desu and senpai

fucking die you weaboo cunt

shagging sucks with people you dont like. just feel gross and empty afterword.

good percussion

All me

is this what they call the so-called ""grime""

fucking portugese raicst s

Ahh here come the portugese

r8 my Olympicfu: Thaisa from Brazil's women volleyball team

instagram.com/daherthaisa/?hl=en

started off reading this post thinking what a prat but by the end I'm now reconsidering just having a wank

What should I do lads? Shall I just not turn up or shall I go shag her?

Help

imagine it lads

shag her and chalk it up to experience

That was fucking awful.
Those things looked like they were begging for the sweet embrace of death as they heaped their mangled forms toward each other and slowly vibrated themselves off the fucking table.
These dumbshit kids screaming at them like it wasn't a pre-ordained outcome determined by a shitty computer simulation. All they did was click a few options at home on the cbeebies website and now they're on the TV acting like top shit. Like they're a fucking sports coach sending their champion on the victory. Like they're don fucking king.

Ffs lads

i'm pretty sure i downloaded their thing and tried to make their own but i couldn't get it to walk

i think i share a significant amount of genetics with David Mitchell, he's half scottish and his scottish family comes from a similar place mine does and i had literally exact same hair pattern when i had hair but luckily i'm not cursed with a total flabneck

basically to be attractive in england literally equals just having a good jawline cause then you're instantly top 5%

wonder if she made the cut this year

Dont listen to the faggot, ride the box of her gasson

Have a problem with occasionally cuming too quick, but have an even worse problem with whisky dick.

Do I wank before I meet up with this girl, or just go for it? We will be drinking

Most people think they are above average in terms of attractiveness and intelligence.
One thing for sure is you are narcissistic as all fuck and that is a very undesirable trait.

here's mine

jesus christ rabbit

we wuz windmills nad shit

ah yes it's the refugees

I don't care for labels. I know that I am literally perfect. I am top of the food chain.

wank. i was close to fucking a prozzy like this and Im so thankful every day for accidentally cumming while edging before I ordered her.

heh think again
*eats you*

here's mine

here's mine

Wat up, niggas ov Britain?!

anyone know what skretlpower is up to?

2-1 for shagging her
Think I'm gonna phone the taxi

noice

really making me think

this thread will go so fast nobody will notice im gay

here's mine

Me again, have a wank and you will see instantly how much you don't really want to fuck her.

Its not like you'll feel accomplished if you fuck her, you'll feel the opposite, you will only see with clarity once you bust your nut.

Trust me.

She's probably getting some right now.
And she'll probably go get some right after.

Whatever though, advice is only rehashed experience.

Who hurt you user?

hard to find a proper image of her though

this is like that call of duty mission

Why do brits say they are going to "hire a car" when they are just renting one and driving it themselves.

Could I hire a hotel room?

I have to tone down my narcissism to talk to regular people.
Not fair desu

I noticed

Not sure
The first time I ever got with a girl I probably had a wank during that evening, but I'm not sure of the timescales or if I even did it.
Either way, I felt like I wasn't fully hard and it took me so long to cum it felt like she was losing interest

Any fellow alt-rightists here?