So, since Catalonia declared independence, will RIPE database be updated?

So, since Catalonia declared independence, will RIPE database be updated?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41780116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They finally did?

Sure, I declared independence in my bathroom too.

No they didn't, retard.

They don't. I can't wait for the government to put them against the wall.

time for right wing death squads?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41780116

bump

for what you dumb nigger? even you can declare your mom's basement an independent state, doesn't mean RIPE is going to send their rapid response ninja team to assess the situation

take this to /sqt/ you fucking retard

Declaration of independence doesn't mean international recognition.

>So, since Catalonia declared independence
???

And even declaring Independence is not enough to become independent, I highly doubt Spain would accept that.

They are going to lose the war

I lived in your "country" for 2.5 years and all I think of when I see some of you idiots talking about independence is how you haven't achieved in all this time

You want to be independent, but want to keep benefits received by Spain, even the European Union granted your independence on the condition you wouldn't be a member of the EU anymore, and then you immediately tucked your tails between your legs

You're a bunch of spoiled brats that want to move out of mommy's basement but want to keep receiving your allowance money and rent/food

Why does this matter? They are still under Spain control, if they say they won't give them Independence they are not independent. They are just losing autonomy by being that stupid.

They did but it doesn't matter because they won't get it.

Like a teen declared dependence from their parents at 13, it means nothing.

>Jordis
>independence
>any year

brah, the ethnic catalans didn't even vote because they consider the referendum to be illegal af, this shit is pushed (as always) by minorities and the eternal zog, don't let yourself be deluded and collect the flag on Sup Forums because it will be gone in a few days.

Pic related is who'se keeping catalanians from being independant this whole time. Maybe catalanians don't deserve their independance after all?

Why are they dressed like they are going to a gay pride rally

>Why are they dressed like they are going to a gay pride rally
A lot of things that Yuros do might seem gay to americans, but this to many a yurop is pretty bad ass.

yuro here, those shirts are gay as fuck

>yuro here, those shirts are gay as fuck
>yuro
Probably on par with whatever you're wearing now though.

They also have a few of these and a bunch of leopards too.

t. assblasted Spaniard

Oh yes we did declare it. And Spain is losing this because your government is retarded, all of it.

Spain could have SO easily solved this by not being total dimwits. Independence had zero support 15 years ago.

fuck yes, separatism
what their tld will be? .ct?