I hope you don't do this

moralfags

if an app has billing support of any kind in it, do I really want to use it in the first place? Sounds like it's malware that's trying to fuck me over, better to avoid it than try to trick it into not fucking me over.

> Press back button
> Dialog vanishes without me having to acknowledge anything

>I acknowledge
If I'm gonna pirate shit I'll do it with no remorse.

lol cry me a river poorfag dev

This

There should be an option to email the developer or something. "Submit written acknowledgement." If they're going to be shoving notifications in my face I wanna do the same to them

I hope you don't steal stuff, lad.

Fuck people that put puerile tantrums and expect people to give two fucks about "harming" the developer. I've actually outright paid for pirated software where the developer brought the issue tactfully. Fuck this crying.

Wow I didn't know about Uret, thanks for the info developer

This.
I don't pay devs who fuck shit up. Same goes for music. Now on the other hand, if it impresses me, I always pay. Doesn't matter if I can get it for free.

On that note, if there's an EA logo present, I won't even try it. That's the best piracy protection they ever made IMO.

I got this too. Fuck this message man. Only reason why I downloaded it was because I was trying to get rid of the Google services on apps that I rightfully BOUGHT, but stopped having access to once I switched to a Google-less phone

What app is that?

Lucky Patcher

Sorry for late reply, it's a custom ROM called AICP. I installed it over LineageOS to check their latest version and other features. It is a neat ROM feature wise but it showed me that message when I boot it up. You have to press I acknowledge to get in.

You bought a fucking license to use the app, not to own you, you fucking retard.

>poordroid lusers have to use shitty pajeet roms and patches because they can’t afford anything
>meanwhile iPhone users pay for apps, in-app transactions and supporting developers. Therefore making the ecosystem better

I could never imagine being so poor or moral less

>not just playing it dangerous and downloading cracked APKs.

And I'm using my license in such a way that allows me to use the app

Supporting a developer is considered malware in your book?

Setting up a paypal tip jar or something would be one thing, but the dev in the OP is quite another. He obviously views the user as nothing more than a way to make a buck. He's written code to enforce that. Obviously there's no option to just opt out of the buck-making parts of his app, and furthermore there's code that tries to detect and resist any modifications that would have that effect. Why would I trust a dev who would do that? Why would I support him?

In other words, Stallman was right.