Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spHzvDgR76Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lvBOZCrJsAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara

>Yank starts the thread

BOYCOTTED

>it's a white dress country

why does everyone online say lsd is a wonderdrug but everyone I've talked to says it's awful and they get stuck in a loop and have a horrible time?

cara to you

its real yank hours paddy

Britlardssss

fuc off right to yer hut i say

>He voted to remain
>He thinks the EU loves him

turn your 'waves up, the Yanks are about to walk out

can't be assed to watch the opening ceremony desu

because hillary wants a war in ukraine/crimea

>he voted to leave
>he thinks westminster loves him

got my cock out
thoughts?

AMERIGA OH FUG

Drinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale lads

And yes they both use serotonin receptors. MDMA doesn't really use them though it just tells a certain receptor (that is different to the one LSD touches) to produce and release more serotonin, afterwards the serotonin dissapears and your serotonin is depleted for about three days. But you'll feel okay for the first few times, it's once you start to take it a lot that you get comedowns. LSD acts on different serotonin receptors to MDMA, it simply tells them to do more activity, no neurotoxic effects no comedown and nothing altered in your brain chemistry.

Honestly take it. MDMA is the most euphoric feeling in the world for the first time. I have took over 40 different drugs and no euphoria has compared to MDMA for the first, maybe kholing though or breaking through on DMT that is a whole different level though.

You won't fear anything. Just do it. your life will be changed forever

That's people who haven't been able to let go during a trip. I've had horrible bad trips but they were the best ones, they are the ones you truly learn about yourself.

If youre having a bad trip you are supposed to just accept what is going on, observe your thoughts but don't try to change them just let the ride commence

>remain
sage

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

can we see it from the back?

>He voted
>He thinks anyone loves him

hope the yanks get an olympics or world cup soon

it'd be boss

Is 200mg at once in a pill too high for a first time? Should I take supplements that rollsafe advise like magnesium and 5 htp? Also if I was going to a three day festival should I take mdma on the last day or what? If I took it on the first would I feel like shit for the rest of the time?

literally why

>wc
not for the next hundred years, not nearly people care enough about the sport there

>advertising Ralph Lauren

Got really weird sensations on lsd freaked out and thought I was having a stroke.

>Los Angeles 2024
Its coming home lad

Also we should do WC 2022 instead of Qatar

>what was USA '94

oh you mean as host hurr

Fuckin remember that every cunt in school supported Ireland because England didn't even qualify

unlimited money
over-enthusiasm
big stadia
high chance of internal terrorism

BINLAND!!!!

>stadia
hat

>not nearly people care enough about the sport there
The MLS popularity is growing fast lad

mmmm they've had both events recently i'd much rather see a country that hasn't had for a while/ever have it to see what they can do

america is just plastic

getting paid 50 quid to tell you lot to purchase a 12 pack of mountain dew at your local shop

>Black Lives Matter protesters blocked roads in Nottingham, Birmingham and the M4 at Heathrow, in a day of anti-racist activism.
LITERAL attention whoring

No. Honestly that is the perfect dose. Take them if you want they aren't necessary though. The magnesium for gurning I wouldn't take because you want to experience gurning, it's actually an amazing feeling. Nothing better than sitting on some hill at an illegal rave on cold dew on the grass at 6am with the sun coming up, orange sky. Everything is mellow, everyone is showing the love and you're sitting there with afterglow from MDMA enjoying a nice fat spliff to potentiate it.

Afterglow from MDMA is almost as good as the peak.

Take on the second day and drink heavily and take cocaine on the third. On the first do what you want.

If it was me I'd take mdma all three days, with a lot of alcohol and weed and would get ket for the mornings after.

Ketamine is the best for comedowns and post-trip depression.

I got that first time as well. It's called bodyload, it's nothing bad it's just hypertension. Drink tea it helps also try to relax, go for a walk or run.

aren't they just like the turkish league though? buying up old players who might have a few shit yaers left in them

Is /brit/ the most autisitic general on Sup Forums?

coupon?

yeah I guess

I don't really care, I'm just tired and chatting raw shit now

When you see it...

How is it that sometimes you can feel someone looking at you?

exactly. Lots of players end up retiring in the US league

THE LADS

no one likes brits so yeah

i don't really care either

as long as there's something to distract me from the existential dread

oh look heres brtain

FUCKING NIGGERS

now im not that danish guy but your post is a bit eji desu

ENGLAND'S BRAVE ANDY MURRAY

>"Today they promised to #Shutdown Britain. They succeeded in shutting down this part of the M4, and they say this is only the beginning and that Britain is heading down a new road of militant protests along the lines of race."

youtube.com/watch?v=spHzvDgR76Q

*scampers away from your window*

Thanks a lot for the advice, first time I heard about the body load thing as well.

MDMA and alcohol? Isn't that a big thing you should avoid? Don't think ket is a big thing in Ireland, don't know anyone with it anyway.

FOY

bizarro FOY

are andy

reminder that blacks are native to the south until whitey invaded

>Shaved my pubes over my bench press last night
>Just finished a bench set there
>Pubes all over my back

Noice

half our team looks like stormzy

Leave the club because she wants pizza and sex, passes out before either.

lads ngl i h8 mdma
makes me hurl everytime w/o fail

yes

that was a bit of an anti-climax 2bh. Slick jackets tho

thats why the winter olympics are better

>shaving your pubes

enjoy your no gains

i wish he'd wash up already

v cute x

NEED a at hong Kong Olympic flag bearer gf

bum

wank off into her hair

The same thing happened the other week

kek

Clean up your room ffs mate

MDMA and alcohol is fine. It's poofter americans on the internet that complain about it because if you don't drink water while drinking alcohol apparently it can cause a bad comedown and kill more serotoning. Never experienced that. I assume you'll be drinking plenty of water though so don't worry about that.

Ket is big in Ireland I live there. You need to go to illegal raves to find it or get in with an alternative crowd

who's that handsome stunner next to aisha?

Gotta be a bit warm in them jackets. Bet Brazil winter is warmer than UK summer.

it's all just a little bit of history repeating :|

isnt there the thing with mdma that you can't piss so you don't want to be drinking too much of anything? or did i just made that up

What's your doggo doing?

craven

bro tier

Jeff Lynn is one of the greatest Brits alive. Love this man.

Who else in the modern world would have the genius to combine classical music 64 piece orchestra with 70s pop and rock. A fucking visionary. God bless this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=lvBOZCrJsAI

Can't handle these QTS on their bikes lads

hope my parents don't come home early tomorrow

house is a tip

>Rio
>winter
There's no such thing. You need to head way more south to experience cold in Brazil

alright lads pull 'em cheeks apart, let's see if you've got pinworms

hi ireland xx

niceland on the tv

No that's true. But there's a secrete to it you just need to relax and focus on your splinchter it's proper professional shit to get the knack of it. Last rave I was at I drank a 12 crate of tennants and had 1gram of MDMA and couldn't piss for five hours I was lying on the grass withering around trying to relax my bladder everyone though I was possessed but it worked and I managed to piss.

There was a guy next to me pissing who was there for over 30 minutes and everyone thought he was wanking. I was too self-conscious to go for another piss incase anyone thought I was wanking same as my mates we all sat there bursting for a piss but it was sweet.

If you drink coffee it makes you piss like mad, also caffeine.

That's why I said I bet he's warm in that jacket.

yes lads
big up 2 ma irish and icy mandem

one is alseep next to her, his son is asleep on the floor. Have a doggo pic for asking though :3

Right thanks, yeah about a small bottle of water an hour will keep me going? How long would 200mg last? Should I avoid weed while on molly?

haha dogs son

hahaha that fat black guy with the drum

my willy in the middle