Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Have your even eaten horse?
>Is eating horse acceptable in your cunt?

Chile
Yes
Moderately so in the countryside, in the city not so much

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3112430/Chinese-villagers-beat-dog-thieves-NINE-hours-tie-dead-animals-bodies-necks-attacking-police-officers-sent-rescue-crooks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no
not really but it's probably a lot more acceptable than eating a dog

I'd like to try 2bh, we actually domesticated them as livestock to eat before we ever used them for transport

>You're cunt
Canada.
>Have you ever eaten horse?
No.
>Is eating horse acceptable in you're cunt?
Absolutely not. An Anglo would no sooner eat his horse than he would his dog or his children.

flag
yes,horse meat is yummy.( ´ ▽ ` )

Depends of the horse, old and those that were use for riding are usually tough and gamey, but the ones raised exclusively for meat are pretty good.

What's it taste similar to?

I've eaten it. Nice, sweet taste. And my State (Paraná) exports it to Switzerland and other countries. It's considered kinda gross though.

Dunno, I couldn't describe it.

It tastes almost like beef, but leaner and sweeter. Tender if well-prepared.

You can buy horse meat at Sobeys famalam
And Canada is one of the world's largest exporters of horse meat fir consumption

beef

I said Anglos, not Canadians. There's a reason that the primary language in that advertisement you just posted is French.

Most people in this country outside of Quebec wouldn't even be aware that horses are eaten for food elsewhere in the world, and the largest minority after those unaware of the practice are those disgusted by it. The only people in Canada who eat horse meat, besides the Quebecois, are hipster Vancouverites foodies that read somewhere that it's healthier for you.

They sell horse meat here and I'm not in Québec or Vancouver

France
No
Very very rare right now. Most people consider it as disgusting.

Okay, sorry. Not just Quebec, also half or so of New Brunswick. My point isn't affected by which province you live in; Anglophones are uncomfortable about consuming horse meat, and it is Anglophones that I specifically reference in my original post.

Really? I thought continental Europe couldn't get enough horse. Is it mostly Eastern Europe?

>Anglophones are uncomfortable about consuming horsemeat

As well they should be; it's barbaric to eat pets.

Do you nickname your pigs and cows too?

>
>yea
>it is, its also really gud desu

>Yes
>Yes
>I dont care

Yes
Yes
Very

Yes
Yes
Yes

Anybody who thinks eating horse is weird but eating cow/pig/etc. isn't is a weird fucker

1. see map
2. no
3. by cultural means no

fuck that shit, it's just like eating the dogs. or cats. they are not tasty and are actually your friends.

everyone who thinks otherwise is not white.

UK
No
I think we've had a lot of continental influence, so it's not unacceptable, but people don't go out of their way to buy it. I would definitely try it if I was given the opportunity like in a restaurant or whatever

Yes
Yes
No, but thanks to the horsemeat scandal, everyone has done it.

1. West Francia
2. Horse tartare best tartare
3. Don't give a shit

>everyone has done it.
only if you ate like 3 particular ready-meals from two companies

Funland
Yes
There is no taboo about it. Sort of rare though.

Germany
No. But I would.
It is, but varies from region to region.

In the Netherlands, a company that produced "cow meat" for big supermarket chains did it.

"Recycle your horse"
"Finnish Animal Protection Association"

Please eat more seal meat anons

Meat-eaters who can eat one meat, but have huge moral dilemmas with another are RIDICULOUS IDIOTS.

I heard that baby flesh especially is delightfully tender and delicious.

USA
No
No. I would like to try it one day.

I have some horse meat on my fridge right now.Would not domesticate for te meat though.

but west of Ontario you're all germans and ukrainians...

>Your cunt
L-Arginina AKG ...
Many times, we grill fucking everything here
totally, in mortadella or just like normal beef

>Your cunt
Flag

No

Yes

I hate sheep meat

Fuck yeah, hell I'd be chewing on humans if I could.

New Brunswick is still French though, bilingual, but still French.

Horse meat never became accepted cuisine in America because in frontier times, a horse was a valuable piece of equipment and you didn't want to eat them.

>redskins come and raid your town
>whoops, you can't get away because you ate your ride

I think that about settles the question of whether Argentina is white.

Chicanoposting again?

Flag
yes, I've had authentic chorizo verde
It's traditional in a few rural areas but we don't call it Chevalin and serve it in restaurants, most Mexicans do have a very strong taboo against eating any animal that had a name.

only dried horse meat
its not acceptable in ireland or america but it is in switzerland

My ancestors were from Germany so I feel confident in my whiteness, thank you.

Elk or moose.

I have
There is one place that specialize in everything horse on Jeju island that I know. I don't know if you can get horse meat anywhere else. That said I doubt it'd would be highly unacceptable. PETA faggots are too focused on hunting down the last remaining dog restaurants

We do in the country side. Only had horde meat a couple of times but I really like it, same with Ox. Really good meat.

eng

no, but there's a chance i could have consumed it during the horse meat scandal

i would, but then there's lots of softies who wouldn't take to the idea. Probably not acceptable on the whole.

Don't trust this guy. He is absolutely wrong, it is not acceptable to eat horse.

I eat it almost every week.
And horse milk too.

what's it like

you ever tried doggo?

Kek, you can buy mortadela everywhere and milanesas and bifes de caballo aren't rare.

No
I want to but nobody will go with me

>mortadela
Sabias que las mortadelas no son de caballo en Argentina? Son de cerdo y vacuno. Otra cosa, a menos que sea casera y no se comercialice, acá no se vende. La carne argentina de caballo que se faena es de exportación unicamente.
Por lo menos en Buenos Aires, es imposible ver "milanesas y bifes de caballo".

Flag
Yes
Yes but not popular

>flag
>no, but I would
>unsure, but depends on the region

That's ok since Koreans under 50 don't eat dog meat anyway.

En el resto del país no es raro, pero obviamente no se consume tanto como la vaca porque es mucho menos rentable y hay mejores uso para darle a un caballo, pero que sea tabú o esté mal visto es una mentira, solamente los anglos tienen esa creencia, al resto de europa les chupa un huevo.

>PETA faggots are too focused on hunting down the last remaining dog restaurants
They're working on China too, but it's harder because it's a big country and there's not as much Western influence there.

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3112430/Chinese-villagers-beat-dog-thieves-NINE-hours-tie-dead-animals-bodies-necks-attacking-police-officers-sent-rescue-crooks.html

almost every news we get about china is related to bad treatment of dogs

Never, what tastes like?

Cattle are naturally evolved to be walking slabs of meat anyway so there's nothing wrong with eating them.

br
nope
probably not