Sometimes I wish I woke up white

Sometimes I wish I woke up white...

Return to Africa, mate

Return to Africa, mate

Sometimes I try to learn more about racially sensitive political issues and then I am just like "but then again the fuck do I know, I'm white and this doesn't affect me".

I wish i was an interesting ethnic group with a strong culture rather than generic amerimutt #18920394 from a cultureless globalized city. It's actually painful

its ok, there are white women to fuck so your son will grow up white, with a white father even

No.

stop with the "white people have no culture" meme. it's sickening

I think the best way to deal with this is to have kids with a good (lol) white woman. They'll be pretty well off

Sometimes I wish I woke up to a lack of shitposting and generals on Sup Forums... both of our dreams are equally as unlikely it seems.

>stop with the "white people have no culture" meme. it's sickening
White people do have culture, most white Americans do not though. And especially those of us from large multicultural melting pot cities

AYO

tip: browse Sup Forums less often. I come here once a week, hit 4 or 5 boards and bounce

>if you're white you can have a hot sister like pic related
Lucky bastards

pro-hard work ethic
pro-church, even if not religious
pro-unapologetic (within reason, you don't say shit at work or to anyone) living your life wanting to live with white people areas/white wife
>america first values
>exercise 2nd amendment

there u go, values that made america great

but yea, cities are shit im in nyc, i need to escape here. I don't know a successful city that has a middle/working class white people. NYC its either u live with shit people for affordable living or be rich to live with other whites

Join BLM. It will give you a purpose.

How would that make the shitposting any more tolerable?

Is that Harrys sis??

You wouldn't care. After this thread gets canned I'll be back off to the real world and all of our "discussion" will be forgotten

>wanting to become a disgusting wh*te

Alright I'll give that a try.

Sometimes I wish I was a cat, we can't all get what we want

This.
Who wants to be associated with a race of cucks?

Being white must be comfy, the only thing you'd have to worry about is not being white anymore

>race of cucks
>implying failpenis isn't one big cum dumping ground for the white man

Why?

I wish you were too.

Easy, just don't spend too much time in the sun.

>Liking trash-tier whores

So I could have a white conservative family, more easily date white women, be on top of the social food chain, read history books with an undeserved sense of accomplishment, etc

I wish blacks were white too, but then I'd have nothing to feel superior about

Stop browsing Sup Forums or Sup Forums and your mood about the matter should improve.

I got it from some famous youtuber doing an unfunny soccer video. So probably

It's not 4choon that makes me feel this way (I don't come here often anymore), it's real life. Once you swallow the redpill there's no going back

>pic related things that will NEVER happen

I don't see why you can't be. Most of white society hasn't been re-racialized yet. Just go up to some white people and ask them what they're favorite Led Zeppelin album is and they'll know you're one of them.

Do you post on /r9k/ by any chance?

>letting int or 4chinz change your opinion on anything, ever

Shigg

Look, your a good lad, right? We hate only niggers, so that shouldn't concern you?

Why would you assume that?

>Sometimes I wish I was white... So I cud rob a store like SUP NIGGA! and da po-po woudnt be ridin my dick and shit aboud it. Nigga, dey raycis, dey jus dont want me to git money cuz Im BLACK!

>tfw no plucky, stubborn and racist southern gf I can take with me to my new life in Europe, ameliorate her to my Yankee ways, and have passionate sex for the white race

>2016
>moving to europe
I thought I was the black guy here

You really shouldn't have swallowed it then.
I don't, but a surprising many people are silly enough to.

I'm going to spain, homelands of the anglo Saxon race