How much is it?

I am desperate but is not that bad

because i'm not autistic

Because i can teach spanish ;)

will it make me happy?

Nobody wants to learn Spic though

Yes

language teachers in asia are seen as the lowest scum, at least in Japan
that's what I've learned from talking to japs online.

If you expect your students to be like this, you are a delusional fuck. And don't expect lolis either, Mr. Humbert.

Because I'm not a loser

they are just upset that nippon waifu love the big white cock

>Racism
>Students are either disruptive or say NOTHING
>Will never be accepted as a real teacher even if you bother to get a teaching degree in the country
>Mandatory overtime
>Workplace bullying
>Will never be seen as more than a silly foreigner

Why would anyone WANT to?

I don't buy the memes.
Also English is a shit field.

>Mandatory overtime
>Workplace bullying

Can you expand this, user?

I'm not a loser. Nobody respect english teachers in Asia. I'd prefer to work in a super market, at least people will talk to me in the fucking super market.

see

You just shattered my dreams and expectations of Magical Nippon

Fuck you Tom or whoever the fuck behind that screen

See what? a leaf?

>Overtime

I dunno about China, Korea, and the others, but in Japan, you don't leave work until your boss does, which means you could leave work later than 8pm.

(On the plus side, you get to go to nomikais sometimes.)

>Bullying

You're a foreigner. Your different. You're an outsider. You might be able to squeak by if you embody positive foreigner stereotypes, since they can comfortable put you in a box. But god help you if you're own person.

>You're a foreigner. Your different. You're an outsider. You might be able to squeak by if you embody positive foreigner stereotypes

To be fair, this applies to everyone country outside of North America.

Anyone else noticed how all the """English teachers""" who go to Asia tend to look like this?

>slightly overweight
>balding
>glasses

Every time.

japanese life is NOTHING like anime, you know

overworkers suicide on trains is real

because Im black and would never be accepted as a """native""" speaker

lol no it's the same there, if i go to usa i'll always be seen as french not american

which is ... to be expected ? i mean i am in fact french yes

I don't know how often they kill themselves, but the overworking time is real and they do it because "it's Japan".
Or at least that's what my girlfriend told me, that's how things are in Japan. Nobody forces you to stay, you just stay an work, work, work.

I meant from an Anglo POV

I'm going to teach biology or chemistry there, famalamadingdong.

>implying I don't have 20/20 vision

Native teacher is usefull only for high levels students which will teach English too. For anyone else they are not needed. And """teachers""" which even don't know another language than English are fucking cancer-tier. Because a native speaker can't understand what is the language studies for non-native.

Look how this guy is speaking French. And he isn't a native speaker

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4-YiV_68jw

and it makes he a great teacher because he understands what a non-native feel and etc.

I feel sorry for Russians (and others) learning French, only to find out what France (and la francophonie in general) is like now in 2016.

It only makes my butthurt about failed language degree is weaker (I have degree but only in economics, but had to have in economics and the French language, but they kicked me out from French after the first year).

>they kicked me out from French after the first year

were you that bad?

t. respectable Sup Forums poster

It was two teachers, one is a young woman and I was going to her classes, but the old one was hating me and she kicked me out, but honestly she gave me a second chance after the summer, but I decided not to do it, because was a young and stupid. I was only 18 yo in the begining of the second year.

I must say though, that guy you posted in the video, it's impressive just how good his French pronounciation is. Nearly flawless, actually.

>if i go to usa i'll always be seen as french not american
Your kids won't be though

>i go to usa i'll always be seen as french not american

Do you
-Speak fluent English
-Not act like an insufferable cunt

I know over here (in the northeast, at least) that most people don't give a shit as long as we can understand what the fuck you're saying.

Being around people who all have the same face gives me anxiety. Makes me want to throw elbows.