I can't fucking stand being born in this goddamn vile shitheap of a failed colony...

I can't fucking stand being born in this goddamn vile shitheap of a failed colony. I have always had a searing hatred of all things American and everything I've encountered here and online has only reinforced that, and my support for real first-world nations. It's now the premier source of my severe depression, since I have otherwise whatever I need in terms of wealth and privilege. I hold the other people in this fake country in utter contempt because they make me look bad. Everyone hates us, for a variety of very valid reasons, and I have no reason to ever respect a populace that purely brings me down. But fucking damn, everything people in this country do is wrong, so in every argument I always have to morally and logically take the side of foreigners. Every EU vs USA picture is indefensibly true. The whole reason I now escape to Sup Forums for all my non-sexual social life is a single Belgian has the interesting personality and interesting things to say as 10 ordinary Americans. The fucking "culture" here is obnoxious, it's an obsession with meme sports other countries don't care, meme politics about our universally corrupt and violent politicians.

I don't even know how the hell to move forward. I'm not "leaving" because I don't want to bother foreigners or take their jobs. My main idea is just to learn languages and develop an esoteric, ambiguously foreign persona, never giving a clear answer of my origins. I know it's not optimal and I'll never really ditch the disease of a yank citizenship but fuck I'd do anything to restart life with no ties to the USA

Yeah I know this is "edgy", I know I'm a fedora. But this is how I am and always have been and it's too late to change. Patriots will call me "edgy" whilst being patriotic to one of the most evil countries of the 20th/21st century. At least I don't advocate torture, spying, war or terrorism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rwqWoBasuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tl;dr. You can leave anytime you want, sweetheart. :)

Sounds like a real predicament. You should consider suicide.

I agree most people here suck but you can find some cool folks & places

this is a big post

>Waa I hate this country but I don't want to leave because I don't want to bother foreigners.

Yeah sure, it's probably just that you're enamored to your wealthy lifestyle and don't want to abandon it.

If you really dislike it but don't want to leave then why don't you hang yourself? You'd be doing everyone a favor.

Wanna change places?

I fucking hate the backwater colonial "history" that's just a self-absorbed emphasis on a tiny hair of human history. The cities are goddamn grids of blocky structures a few decades, maybe a century in age. No castles or old walls. The food is garbage. We have the most corrupt agribusiness corporations in the world, with the fewest protections on food and water safety in the developed world, our food is allowed to have all sorts of mild to moderate carcinogens, testosterone-disruptors and estrogens, neurotoxins and other shit. Figures I research the law and find out EU countries have banned most of them, at least the worst. So I'm stuck hoping to trust organic food, but that means only eating in, restaurants and other public food are all the low-grade chemi-food. There's pervasive anti-intellectualism that middle America glorifies, in fact you get "tips fedora" responses to intellectualism. Intellectualism is not meant to be egotistical, it's about trying to learn and gain wisdom. Our religion is shit, the Old World has beautiful Christianity while here it's fat idiots in 60-year-old cardboard churches yelling about "lard Jezus". Americans even do dicks wrong, especially decades ago. Baby boomers got tricked into circumcising kids for no reason and now we're dealing with all the studies coming out about catastrophic nerve loss, dryness, female anorgasmia/dryness and brain damage. That's one of the reasons I'd never have kids, aside from the fact that this "culture", education system and lifestyle is so repulsive I'd never want to raise any kids in it. I'd fear my uncut son would still get possibly bullied/rejected by brainwashed Amerigirls, even if by then the rate of cutting is less than 20% or whatever

Pic related, American patriots CANNOT refute it, I love this image

No, one cannot. And that has nothing to do with the post

I might, or just live as a leeching manchild and try to fuck others over if I can't.

I'm not reading all of that nigger, If you don't like it then just move to a better state or whatever

>.

man, learning a foreign language is harder than you might think anyway. i dont think you are edgy, if anything im in the same boat with you. but ive seen a lot of ones like you who were plausibly criticizing about normie norms and declaring to go out of their country, but eventually gave up on learning a language or even dont get to start it.

America has good scenery though, cities are generally shitty in all countries

>Our religion is shit, the Old World has beautiful Christianity while here it's fat idiots in 60-year-old cardboard churches yelling about "lard Jezus".

Ok fuck you. People who legitimate believe in and discuss Christianity are somehow worse than atheists europe who like architecture?

Literally go to hell

For- oh fuck it. I'm not even gonna say it.

As for you, you seem to have more self loathing than anything else. You won't even leave to another nation because you feel you would be a burden, at this point nothing is gonna make you happy so I would be wasting my time giving advice to you/ debating you/ powdering your ass.

Not my problem anyway, you're wherever you're at and away from me.

for you, also checked

>shitheap

let's avoid these words

go tell your """women""" to shave their armpits

Besides the fact I won't have a family because this is a shit place and I wouldn't want to pass on a US citzenship like some kind of STD to my kids, I just don't think people should have kids in mixed colonial countries anyways. People bully Americans about >muh heritage, and I guess they should, but why have kids if they're deprived of heritage? Family values, bloodlines and all that, are utterly pointless in America. Sense of belonging, family values, community values... they're all truly rooted in being born on native soil, so your family can feel like they're seeing the same mountains their ancestors did. Maybe I'm a bit spastic about this but kids should optimally have a sense of ethnic belonging. I am rather butthurt I can't have heritage because I feel like something like that would create a sense of belonging to a people, a culture, a legacy

Not to mention there's a 70% chance they'd grow up fat. Fucking hell Americans are grossly fat, even based on just that I cannot comprehend how someone can walk around seeing all the lardshits in cargo pants or mu-mus and feel any patriotism
>The "Just leave" meme by people who don't know "leaving" is a rare and selective privilege
If you had any reading comprehension you'd see the post is about being born in the USA to US parents and having a birth citizenship. I could get lucky and "move" to Canada but I'd still be US-born

But don't worry, I will kill myself but most likely I would wait to outlive my parents at least. They're decent

I feel similarly OP.

Thankfully I already speak a couple of other languages. All I need now is a degree from a university so I can emmigrate somewhere nice despite my shit-tier skill set and the sense of panic and depression I start to feel when I am near wealthy well-traveled people.

>shit

let's avoid these words

Is this fresh new pasta?
Not sure if i should save it for further memeing

>words

let's avoid these

Are you me?

I'd pay a large sum of money to live a lavish life in any developed Asian or European nation. Ex-colony nations suffer from lack of culture and history.

But why?

Guys, leave that shithole of a """""country"""" that people call murika and come to the great republic of Argentina. Learn spanish, and become an argentine.

When you start eating asado every weekend and begin to fuck argie girls, you will thank me.

And most important: never, EVER go back to that fat infested shithole

>can leave
>implying any nation would like to have an american refugee

how exactly does having a lack of long term culture or history affect your everyday life? Also if you go to another country you are not automatically going to "belong" in their culture. you will always be the immigrant in their eyes

Just move to San Francisco or Portland or some shit. Jesus.

the kind of person who makes these threads will never fuck anything because they dont necessarily just hate their country they hate their selves. nobody likes a self loathing whiny faggot

they dont realise america has no culture so it's easy to play the culturally different foreigner card
t. former hong kong expat

And there's politics. America does almost everything wrong. Just more truth the chimpout "Revolution" was a mistake. The US does either vile things, pointless things, or things that fail and backfire, or all of the above. That's our foreign policy. Pretty much the whole of post-WW2 in Asia and the middle east have been coups/meddling that backfired, wars the US lost and didn't learn the lesson to not do it again. The constant string of failures, siding with the wrong people (Afghans against Soviets) led to one country collapsing, then another. Now we created terrorist groups due to the backfiring and chaos and fail even more trying to stop a problem we mostly created by stripping rights. Then the military in this country is worshiped, despite constant failures, war crimes, friendly fire and mostl fighting economic/aggressive wars. People say "Thank you for fighting for our freedoms and protecting our rights" to vets returning from Iraq, a war that had nothing to do with defending the US or its rights. Saddam can't change our laws. So I have to feel like shit and be embarassed because even as an anti-war isolationist, I'm stuck by misfortune of birth with the same citizenship as our bloated military. The only good thing the US could have done in foreign policy is complete neutral isolation
I'm from a rich WASP family and live in New England which is the most tolerable place besides Hawaii here. Yes I'm spoiled, but in that regard it just makes it so much more horrifying when I have visited some of the fatter, poorer and more violent

It's trashy and embarrassing. I don't care if a Christian in Nigeria acts dumb, but one here makes me look bad by proxy. Being well behaved, and producing culture is important. American fundamentalism is probably the most removed from the faith's roots of any branch, especially mormons

>"""women"""

let's avoid these words

Is this copypasta?

Convencerme de los beneficios de vivir en suamerica y quizas mejoraría mi español. No soy OP soy

>I'd pay a large sum of money to live a lavish life in any developed Asian or European nation.
A largr sum is what it would take. The biggest advantage of living in the US is cheap stuff. There are nicer countries to live in but it would cost you a dumptruck full of cash.

Have you ever lived outside of the country?

It affects your everyday life and customs and gives you a sense of ethnic pride that the capitalistic, individualistic culture of America makes nearly impossible. Outside of irrelevant sports and malls, there's nothing of cultural/historic worth or value here.

Do your 9-5. Spend your money at some strip mall chain store. Drive 1 hour home. Eat your shitty, greasy American food. Sleep. Rinse, repeat.

No tradition. No culture. No nothing.

t. Canadian who walked over the 49th parallel

>Yes I'm spoiled, but in that regard it just makes it so much more horrifying when I have visited some of the fatter, poorer and more violent

tfw I live in one of the fat/poor/violent areas that have horrified you

tfw I will never have gotten to grow up rich and able to travel to places

tfw it wouldnt have mattered anyway I guess

tfw I get IRL non-meme triggered with feelings of jealousy and sadness whenever I see wealthy kids having a good time in public

tfw this also happens when people casually talk about vacations or traveling

tfw I just want out

If you want the European experience you should eat food from a halal food cart in any major US city

You think its different anywhere else? No matter where you go you still have to earn a living.

Christ, you sound 16.

>shitty

let's avoid these words

America currently has more culture tham any nation on earth.

EVERYBODY wears our clothes, listens to our music, eats our foods, watches our movies, copies our youth, etc etc.

The only people who say america has no culture are brainwashed yurotards who want soooo bad to believe theyre superior, when in fact theyre inferior in every possible way

No I havnt but ive traveled to every continent on the planet and have seen how others live. Its not nearly as different as you think. Just about everyone goes to their day job and comes home to their entertainment only to do it again the next day. DESU I think you are just an unhappy person and you would be unhappy whether you lived in Norway, Cambodia, Japan, Kenya, China, or Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=8rwqWoBasuc

>Bored White Americans making their own cars and hating the time of their life driving them around in the desert Mad Max style

Why are White Americans a thousand times more entrepreneurial than their yuropoors counterparts???????

>Do your 9-5. Spend your money at some strip mall chain store. Drive 1 hour home. Eat your shitty, greasy American food. Sleep. Rinse, repeat.
apart from the food part and maybe the commute this is the exact same routine of 99% of people in every developed country on earth

kys fag

American in Nippon?

>spoiled loner who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth whining about his condition
Most goddamn pathetic kind of people baka. Literally Elliot-tier mindset. Use your wealth to eject yourself from this country. Of course, you would need useful skills to gain employment to get a work visa, but I'm guessing you're too useless for that.

It's not about the work. If there's anything I like about the US, it's the decent economy.

In just about everything else though, it's shit.

The people are fat and/or ugly, the architecture is shit, the politics are a joke, the fashion is awful, there's no strong local or regional traditions (most of America is identical), and the only """culture""" we have is pop culture and sports.

>shit
>ugly
>awful

let's avoid these words

>Shitheap
Let's avoid these words.

>someone who has no social life outside Sup Forums explaining culture
Your basic views on society are very sheltered and immature. A testament to your upbringing and self-centered mindset

All of that is trash

No I'm fine with sex life, although my lack of interest in anything more serious than casual fuckbuddy has caused the last 2 to bail on me, it's a problem that builds up in your late 20s when some girls want to actually settle down. I'm uncut (dick) btw and ran into a girl who "preferred" mutilated ones which is just retarded and made me hate this place more. How such illogical thought happens, and abuse of males, is astounding. Now I'm a bit insecure that a new casual girl from the gym will be "one of those" cutqueens. Sorry, tmi I guess, but it's a good reason why I'm #triggered about it

I imagine I'm going to have more problems keeping it casual in my 30's. At least abortion is thankfully legal.

OP here, isn't it odd how they reflexively responded with "If u don't like it leave faggut"?

I couldn't have made it more clear that the problem is being born and raised here, not just living here, I would only live in a country I was born and raised in.

That's the thing about "self-loathing", I certainly have some but in this case due to things outside my control, psychologically it doesn't make as much sense most of the time it's used on Sup Forums. Self refers to oneself as a person, with other people as the environment. I would say that I hate other people in this country and many of the things about its past, government, but for myself I feel like I deserved to be born in a better place. I get that I'm narcissistic as fuck about it, but I think I'm more narcissistic than self-loathing, It's more like being a healthy person stuck in a disease epidemic and hating the situation

A lot of time it seems like role-playing, like hating a country being "self-loathing" means the country is the self... which is technically role-playing, yuck

I do hate that I was stuck with a US citizenship and birthplace, but I place all of the blame in making this a bad thing on the actions of others, past and present, not myself

if everyone else starts doing it does it remain uniquely american?

>Do your 9-5. Spend your money at some strip mall chain store. Drive 1 hour home. Eat your shitty, greasy American food. Sleep. Rinse, repeat.
Sounds like my life when I lived in Japan, except the shifts were different and I was eating shitty, greasy Konbini food.

The funniest thing about Americans is that they're all convinced that as bad as the USA is, somehow every other country in the world is worse

Don't worry, when you turn 16, you'll stop thinking these things

>faggut

let's avoid these words

I'm glad you're at least aware of your negative personality traits. Have you considered emigration options? You have so much pent up anger you might as well direct it into leaving this country. You can move to Quebec and enjoy a more European lifestyle. It's tough, but not trying at all is just going to leave you here, forcing us to listen to your whining

t. 16 year old

The hearsay of Canadian smugness is true, my god. Dissapointed desu

OP here
First of all, fuck off Riley Sticka, don't spam this "White Americans" shit here, nobody believes you outside the US so you can't convince anyone

Second, there is no "no culture" or "more culture"

Culture is the study of culture, and the ways human behavior is expressed, people think and so forth. There are differences in culture but it's not a tangible bulk entity you weigh like some on Sup Forums think.

The different ways people handshake, or even minor things like how houses are laid out are examples of culture

A lot of people think things that are more exotic are more cultured which is a biased thing

So every country has culture. Cultures actually, and subcultures. It just comes down to preference what people find is what they like the most. It is subjective, and I'm within my rights to not like most things about the cultures in the US, and wishing I were born in a 1st world place with both great ethnic-historical culture and sensible modern culture

Yes I hate the US but I also don't deny the existence of thousands of world cultures

>And there's politics. America does almost everything wrong. Just more truth the chimpout "Revolution" was a mistake. The US does either vile things, pointless things, or things that fail and backfire, or all of the above. That's our foreign policy. Pretty much the whole of post-WW2 in Asia and the middle east have been coups/meddling that backfired, wars the
oh STFU and off youself already. nobody likes listening to whiner who doesn't SHUT THE FUCK UP

>I'm from a rich WASP family and live in New England
well, that explains it right there. kid has never had to work a day in his life. are you in for a night of people making fun of you?

so... how does someone so worldly have such an ignorant view of how good he has it? Yeah, you're not in Norway or Switzerland, but you're damn near the top relative to most of the human population.

Again, have you considered moving? Like seriously try and planned something out?

>oh STFU and off youself already. nobody likes listening to whiner who doesn't SHUT THE FUCK UP

let's avoid this sentence

>Second, there is no "no culture" or "more culture"
America definitely has culture. You're just too lazy to express yourself in artistic mediums that are uniquely american

I was sort of like you. I went to live in Japan being a huge fucking weeb and loved it for the first few months. Although then novelty wore off and I finally realized the problems in Japanese society, realized that the grass isn't greener on the other side and started to feel homesick. Although I do visit Japan every so often I came to enjoy the American society way more when I came back.

FRIENDLY THREAD REMINDER

Instead of trying to reason with these people, we should do our best to give helpful emigration advice so they can leave. They have made up their minds. Arguing with them is absolutely worthless.

Fuck off and get shot by a durka in Europe you whiny cunt

>fuck
>durka
>cunt

let's avoid these words

wtf i hate america now

Op are you that nigger from east st Louis who used to make these threads all the time

Emigration is the best way to deal with these thoughts desu. Especially if you don't think America has a culture.

That reflects on your populace that they love to consume said trash

I'm 100% with OP. America is shit.

>I'm glad you're at least aware of your negative personality traits. Have you considered emigration options? You have so much pent up anger you might as well direct it into leaving this country. You can move to Quebec and enjoy a more European lifestyle. It's tough, but not trying at all is just going to leave you here, forcing us to listen to your whining

You're absolutely terrible at reading threads. The emigration meme was brought up early on and refuted. The thread is specifically about being born in the US, not moving

I'm not emigrating. It's rude, and I don't qualify.

Already admitted I'm spoiled. It's a totally valid criticism. However, I am whining about the rest of the US

FYI I'm OP and this this guy (or guys/girls)
is someone else

I do agree that the high income is one saving grace of the US, however the best option is to be born a pureblood abroad and then move to the US for a high-income job, and enjoy best of both worlds. BUT- The US has terrilbe work environment/culture for those who are not rich or in a dynamic job, pic related. "Wageslaves" in France have more free time, more vacation, better transportation, thinner co-workers, more rights, and can eat trustworthy food on the way home.

Fuck, I'm sorry m8. I know I don't have it the worst in the world. Tons of people around the world have it worse than I do. As long as we don't have kids we don't have to bring them up in these environments

I just learn enough to confuse Americans. You'd be surprised how little it takes to fool people here. Quite a few confuse me for a French/German and I never really correct them, but I'd never try to fool a real foreigner, just Americans

A redpilled american, wew.

CTR pls go

You seem to hate yourself and home country enough that modern Sweden would love to have you. I'll be sure to welcome the spic that takes your place.

If he has money he could bribe his way in. But after reading his posts it sounds like he doesn't have any himself and is indeed a shut in loser

average american getting scarred by something that isn't easily consumeable

this is why OP hates you and his country

>I'm not emigrating. It's rude, and I don't qualify.
>I don't qualify

Ah. Things are becoming clearer now.

That's correct

That's like telling a woman who's complaining about hardships of growing up female that she should get a sex change

My posts are about being born and raised here, and being involuntarily born with a US citizenship. Emigration does not change that.

>. Arguing with them is absolutely worthless.

Actually it's perfectly fine, we "haters" have made quite a few points on why the US is terrible, and nobody has tried refuting them. I'm not close-minded per se, I've just spent a lifetime in a septic tank (full of seppos lmao) and have grown tired of the smell of shit.

Yeah, you know what, we do have a lot of problems, and you're right, they should be addressed, and we are (hopefully) gravitating towards improving our standard of living.

Your arguments on culture are buttfuck retarded stereotypes but I agree on your comparisons to France. Now, would I want to be like France? Fuck no. They're irritating, lazy, arrogant, douches (see what I did there? using your tactics). But we can try to make the wages for the poor more affordable

>You're absolutely terrible at reading threads.
Oh, and this. I'm not wading through your overwritten garbage. Get to the point when you write.

All in all, we agree on a lot of things. Do I like you? Absolutely not. Do I agree that we can be better? Yeah.

Just an FYI in the future: when yo want to make people aware of problems in our country, don't come off as ultra-cunty. It pushes people AWAY from you. It's a major problem in our political discussions nowadays.

>this entire thread
>16 y/o self-hating lazy cunt spends half an hour typing out long posts hoping people on a Mongolian shamanism forum will read them

what about canada or England we only hate dark skinned immigrants and also enjoy hating ameriga

CHI

>artistic mediums that are uniquely american
Example?

CA

summer is almost over, do your math packet.

>its another self loathing fuckup blaming his failure on his country while automatically assuming his life would be better somewhere else although he has zero experience
ah yes.

holy fuck i don't know what to say at this post. Did you seriously just mistake your own flag for the US one?

>I'm not emigrating. It's rude, and I don't qualify
Work hard so that you qualify. Shut up if you aren't going to work towards qualify and being a doormat isn't gonna get you anywhere in any country. Complaining isn't gonna do anything but piss off those around you.

BLUE ON BLUE SITUATION
BLUE ON BLUE SITUATION

blues, rock, country, and bluegrass in their current forms all originated in america

Just move to Poland or Serbia if you want a place that has real culture and is cheap as hell. We don't want you back anyways though.

>I would say that I hate other people in this country and many of the things about its past, government, but for myself I feel like I deserved to be born in a better place.

You've never been to Europe, you've never interacted with Europeans apart from a Japanese imageboard, you have no idea what Europe is like apart from your idealized viewpoint and don't pay attention to the shitshow that is European politics. You've never interacted with English soccer fans, Swedish hicks, Bavarian factory workers. Your narcissism deludes you to believe you've been cursed to a specific reality based on values that don't exist, on ideas that are fabrications of the 19th century used to brainwash people into dying for kings and emperors. "Ethnic nationalism" is and always has been bullshit.

The kind of people and things you hate about this country exist EVERYWHERE, in varying degrees. That's the true redpill. That the US is not unique in any regard in terms of that kind of bullshit, it's simply a landmass with flawed people populating it like any other nation. The hate you feel for it is simply from being born here, much the same hate many people feel for their home country. You seriously overestimate the attachment people have to their country and not things like friends and family, IE the things that statistically make most people happy and content with their life.