Windows + Android

Windows + Android

vs

macOS + iOS

Discuss.

>Loonix users don't need to apply

win and droid
since I don't like getting fucked in the pooper by Apples proprietary faggot way of doing things...

>Loonix users
Not a fair contest then, since GNU/Linux + Android is a better combo than those you mentioned.

macOS + Android

it's just linux

>>Loonix users don't need to apply
But Android is Linux you fucktard.

What if I use Windows, macOS and Android?

you're a faggot

windows + winphone

you'll gain the ability to trigger almost single person on Sup Forums

macOS + iPhone

Windows + iOS.

>tfw you only use iPhones because normies like blue bubbles
J U S T

good

There are only 4 cute facts

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Loonix, is in fact, GAANO/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GAANO plus Loonix. Loonix is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GAANO system made useful by the GAANO corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GAANO system every day, without realizing it.

I have macOS, windows 10 and linux in triple boot, a android phone and a iPad.

you fukin wot mate

There isn't even Google Drive for Lonux.

Linux with KDE Plasma + GAppsless Android with KDE Connect offers the best integration between the 2 devices and has the least botnet

Who needs Botnet Drive?

That's a plus onii-chan

Who else BSD + BB10?

Windows + iOS

That's basically cheating though

That's the fifth fact.

Linux + iOS

Linux(KDE)+Android
KDE Connect is just great.

Hey hey hey whoa. Don’t leave Linux out of this!

Linux + being overweight
Linux + having no friends
Linux + basement lights
Linux + fapping while you think about how all women in your life have rejected you

For me, I’m a MacOS/Windows + IPhone guy. My wife likes macOS for writing and I like it for Unix and programming. Windows is great for gaming and diversifying my computing environment with stuff macOS can’t do.

Linux is just for tryhards.

You know exactly what he means

>overweight
i use linux, and am closer to underweight than overweight
>basement lights
what's that

Nothing as usual.

You really showed to those pesky loonix users!

>loonix hurd/dur hurd/dur
yea kid, go sleep, none of those Oss can live withut the superior lonix, all of them have some piece of code or stole a big chunk, Windows has probably code in it hidden behind 6 layers of encription

>macOS
>implying your "wife" isn't actually your husband

You can get Google Drive integration in Nautilus out of the box with Gnome Accounts

>wife
>my
>implying