Compare and contrast with Google

Compare and contrast with Google

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2014/08/29/seeing-through-the-illusion-understanding-apples-mastery-of-the-media/
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3019938/googles-ai-is-already-associating-ethnic-minorities-with-negative-sentiment
techcrunch.com/2017/10/13/apple-diversity-head-denise-young-smith-apologizes-for-controversial-choice-of-words-at-summit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I love Apple now

This doesn't change the facts that they're still assholes

Serious question, why does apple not get any heat from the SJWs about this?
Apple has been against the diversity meme for years (other than hiring poos).

Holy shit I'm buying an iPhone

don't bite the hand that feeds you

Apple can do no wrong.

The kind of person that would take out a loan to buy the newest iPhone is not the kind of person who would know what a shareholder even is.

Get Anita on this, whoever loses, we win.

All tech media begin in some way pro Apple, avoid put on bad light Apple or won't get new exclusive iPhone review units.

Literally sent to Feminist Frequency. :^)

wow that's a very interesting claim. can you expand further?

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

Applel has been doing this for years because they know their products are shit and can't stand real scrutiny.

You don't see anyone else pulling this crap. Acer, Sony, HP, etc. Their stuff gets mediocre reviews or are just outright trashed but they keep sending in review units.

9to5mac.com/2014/08/29/seeing-through-the-illusion-understanding-apples-mastery-of-the-media/

On 2013 theverge roster Sony because no single women as speaker on Sony event.

Until 2014 Apple put some on women on stage of some event, meanwhile google,Microsoft,Samsung,Sony had way better stats.

time cook most based faggot, their products are still expensive and shitty tho

Why stop there? :^)

I honestly feel very bad for Indians nowadays as this meme of "poo in loo" is so casually written and overused that is seems to have become just normal and accepted…

Thanks! Now do milk!

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3019938/googles-ai-is-already-associating-ethnic-minorities-with-negative-sentiment

Hmm, looks like Apple doesn't discriminate by hiring you based on your color.

What's the problem, asshole?

What's the matter? Wake up on the wrong side of the caste?

POODROIDS LITERALLY NON-WHITE SJW POORFAGS

IPHONE CONFIRMED RICH WHITE MANS PHONE

NEVER GOING TO LET YOU AUTISTS FORGET THIS.

Fuck off pajeet.
Everybody hates you because your plan to become a world power is a meme. You pump out Engineers and teach them basically nothing just to inflate your countries worth to the rest of the world while contributing fuck all. Your country is a leach sucking up the slack created by first world students refusing to get actual STEM degrees. That's it. Your money is shit, you're country is a third world, and instead of improving yourself like the route of South Korea or Germany after WWII you just try to skip industrialization or investment in your own people and shove your uneducated "Engineers" into every company around the globe with an opening, taking a low wage, reducing productivity, and creating nothing for your home country.

>techcrunch.com/2017/10/13/apple-diversity-head-denise-young-smith-apologizes-for-controversial-choice-of-words-at-summit/
>"And I’ve often told people a story– there can be 12 white blue-eyed blonde men in a room and they are going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation."

Is Apple /our company/?

Perhaps Apple Computer is not completely irredeemable....but I still stand by my belief that their _shipping_products_ are still trash.

> (OP)
>>techcrunch.com/2017/10/13/apple-diversity-head-denise-young-smith-apologizes-for-controversial-choice-of-words-at-summit/
>>"And I’ve often told people a story– there can be 12 white blue-eyed blonde men in a room and they are going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation."
>Is Apple /our company/?

So true, you don't have to be a different color to have a different point of view

the shareholder in question is literally trying to get his son an exec job at Apple by doing this

never had more respect for Tim Cook in my life

> MFW when Sup Forums falls for obvious copypasta

This article gives almost zero information. What is the training data and how strong is the bias?

Imajun muh shok