Are pajeets really that bad? theyre not gonna touch more specialized jobs

are pajeets really that bad? theyre not gonna touch more specialized jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VH60MY5WbN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish dickhead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick Sup Forums suck my dick

honestly, the majority are okay, but 35% of 3 million is still a fuckload of annoying and shitty people.

They're not that bad, it's just that if you live in a white, western country it's better not to have them than to have them.

I could illustrate this by using a food analogy, but I think you get the point.

fuck up racest

Dear, please do the needful. Thank you Boss man!

You seem to have a hard time understanding my point. Should I give you the food analogy to make it easier for you?

india will take over world

super pooper by 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=VH60MY5WbN0

I worked for one and he was a total poojet. Stunk like curry, had a dodgy subcontracting compant, paid me under the table and fired me for not working without pay. Then when he saw me a year and a half later driving my new car i bought after starting a proper salary job he called me and asked for me to come back.

>are pajeets really that bad? theyre not gonna touch more specialized jobs
Sir I promise for you that India performs top quality. Please team viewer with me I show you how to fix your computer ailings now for proofs.

I dont think people realise how imminent and pervasive the new society will be. You have all heard and read about the warnings that robots will be kicking millions of people out of work.Well it is true. Some of the first jobs to go will be tech support and call centre jobs. Pajeet will be licky if he can get a job selling horse shit as compost to gardeners.
About the only job that robots wont be doing, is the job of being a professional fucking Australian aborigine

Sup Forums hates them just because a lot of them are into the tech industries, but few of them are actually high tier engineers, they're mostly dominating the basic programmer/cheaply paid technician tier, so they could just study and be competitive instead of whining because they steal their jobs.

Also they're 3 million people. It's retarded to judge them all together. There's good and bad people like there is everywhere. And I'm pretty sure they're less retarded than americans on average.

>i am indian
prove it

>the year is 2048
>the Abdroids have overrun Queensland and large areas of the outback
>they have begun using recursive boomerangs and digidoos to attack and confuse the remaining humans, in order to gather the petrol that is vital for their continued existence
> a small group is fighting back, lead by a clone of Steve Irwin and an ageing Tony "fuck off we're full" Abbot
>they are the last hope for shitposters, and all of humanity

see now they NEED the petrol since they're fuelled by it (instead of merely huffing the stuff)
Made my day.

i'll bite, but contradick yourself?

I'm not denying that there isn't highly skilled Indians, but most 9to5 IT people deal with the ones that came out of a databasing and/or java programming mill.
The ones I interact with are just amazingly fucking stupid. You can tell they often don't really know what their doing, but they're do afraid to admit it and reach out to the on shore (US) contacts above them. Just today I had a databasing issue that I sent up 2 months ago and the ticket was sent back noting that they could ping the device... Thats not what the fucking ticket was about and it took 2 months.
The real problem is the """"education"""" mills in India, there are no fucking standards. Fucking dudes I run in to huffing gas on the street would be just as useful.
And of of course we don't have the highly skilled Indians working outsorced work, because they're competent, they can get shit done and rightfully so would never put up with the pay.