Who do you support in the Palestine/Israel conflict?

Who do you support in the Palestine/Israel conflict?
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I SUPPORT PALESTINE; I REPUDIATE ISRAEL.

I WILL VOLUNTEER TO FIGHT AGAINST ISRAEL, AND ITS ALLIES, IN THE COMING WAR; IT WILL BE THE LAST WAR OF THIS ERA, AND THE LAST EXPERIENCE OF ALL JEWS ON THIS PLANET.

The body count

>repudiate

let's avoid these words

I think, since Israel is in a position of power, it would be easier for their side to end the conflict, so I blame them more than Palestinians

The holy land is lawful hitite clay

JEWS ARE LITERAL INVADERS AND OCCUPIERS, OF PALESTINE; THE "BLAME" IS ENTIRELY ON THEM; ISRAEL IS A PARASITE STATE ESTABLISHED BY A PARASITE PEOPLE.

None, they are both arab shitskins. And frankly the whole middle-east should be destroyed.

palestinians should be more peaceful, they could probably make a good living solely from christian tourism.

except gaza, nobody cares about that city.

>shitskins

let's avoid these words

>And frankly the whole middle-east should be destroyed.
/Thread

ARE YOU BEING IRONIC? IF NOT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

are you even?

Israel
We should give the entire fucking region to israel, maybe the middle east wouldnt be such shit then

t. butthurt frog that fucked up the ME in the first place and now mad that they keep getting blown up

>fucking
>shit

let's avoid these words

t. championed alawites in syria when they were a minority and made all the sunnis hate them

how does it feel france has a role in this war and refugee crisis?

RATHER, ONE MUST ELIMINATE JEWS, AND THEIR MINIONS, FROM THE PLANET, SO THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN IMPROVE.

yes and ? i had nothing to do with it, but yes good, sure

anyways now the solution is simple : give israel the green light to finish the job

why ?

LeL why would anyone support shitskins

חיים ישראל

lets avoid you

Based French poster. Best ally.

>We should give the entire fucking region to israel, maybe the middle east wouldnt be such shit then
I totally agree. This way, Jews would become a minority in their own country and arabs woudl vote to make Israel an muslim state

>arabs would vote
>give arabs the right to vote
>the right
>to vote
>to arabs

>shitskins

let's avoid these words

Israel unironically. You can Sup Forums it up with the memes and shit lmao but seriously, it's one of the only places decent enough to visit.

beautiful, user.

>shit

let's avoid these words

I hate both and especially the US

Israel. Not only jews invented 50% of the tecnology we use today, they also work as a giant target for muslims, protecting the west.

>they also work as a giant target for muslims, protecting the west

By bombing it and sending them straight to europe.

Fuck the USA & Israel honestly, they gladly fuck up the place to 'protect' israel, but we get the consequences.

:>>>

Palis. Muh chosen people are more trouble than they're worth.

Both and neither

>Fuck the USA & Israel honestly, they gladly fuck up the place to 'protect' israel, but we get the consequences.

this tbqh

I support the no state solution

Fuck the jewish scum.

well said friend

I support the crusaders who created a Kingdom of Jerusalem like God wills.

>666
Oy vey

Israel never should have been created in the first place but now that it's there we have to make the best of it

Netanyahu is a scumbag and Israel & Palestine will never know peace as long as he is in charge

Naw

Yes
Fuck off and stop trying to involve us in all your foreign bullshit
We just want to live our lives in our own homes

>the only white people who support palestine are the leftists and the nazis
really makes you think

Neather i support The Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

I support the army of Jesus.

Put it under permeant UN occupation and rename is UN Palestine.

i love ALLAH!!!!

ahhhhhhh laaaaaaaaalalalalaaalalalallaa

think about it for a second...there's a place called ISLAMABAD GET IT? islam is bad!!!!! OMFG

Cuck

Death.

Palestine

Israel is an evil piece of shit country that should be destroyed.

I Support peace

idea, send all the jews to America and make LA an Israeli Autonomous Region for all the jewish refugees to live in.

Someone deleted my comment.

Israel.
Palestine is literally run by thoroughly morally bankrupt terrorists.

Palestine.
Huge differences in fighting power and military tech.
Israel overpower Palestine, so logically they should make the peace more easier than Palestine.
Stop bullying, Israel. But as usual, greed for land overpower the sane of humanely thinking.
Or, are you seeking *something* else.. huh? (conspiracy theories intensified).
Like the arc something..
The temple something..
or perhaps, the magi- - huehuehuehue

It may sound naive but I'm actually for a two state solution. My simpathies do lean towards the Jews, they might not if Palestines were not growing increasinlgly Islamist, but the reality is they're both deranged. I certainly want Israel to exist but as a Western liberal democracy, they can't have anything that isn't a relatively equitable two state solution and remain such.

I honestly do believe this issue will not be solved within my lifetime.

I support neither Jews or mudslimes.

what's the comment all about?

This, I think it's a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils. Palestinians are extremely radicalised and will basically become a rogue terrorist state if given the opportunity to do so.

>let's avoid these words

We shouldn't use this phrase.