Hey Mexicans, how is it that your whole country has become dominated by these drug-pedalling manlets?

Hey Mexicans, how is it that your whole country has become dominated by these drug-pedalling manlets?

>Whole country
Thanks to your guns and your money
In the very core they are just violent idiot manlets

Because they have much more power than the mexican """""government""", who are a bunch of corrupt drug dealres or right wing pro murikan retards.

Fucking nigger go live in a tree in africa

Is the Mexican gov more corrupted than the Italian one?

>nigger

let's avoid these words

I believe so, specially low levels and municipalities

A manlet criminal conquered Mexico so it's typical Mexican leaders are manlet criminals.

That wall can't come up soon enough.

Why?
You don't have to deal with south Italia "cosa nostra " mafia and shit?

I can't wait till Trump start killing mexicans and uses their bodies as fertilizer. Nothing good comes out of that shithole

Are you kidding me? Italy is a first world european country, the mafia in their government gives a fuck about their people.
Mexico is really dangerous, poor, and violent country.

No offense to them but cartels are worst cause they have no respect for any life, and they make a enormous amount of money, and municipalities have independent police forces, so a mayor becomes corrupt the whole police now work for the cartels, that's why the federal Goverment has the armed forces out, but still with heavy opsotition from some politicians for, you can guess
also pic is how we see this mess

It's because of the cocaine business, huh?
So basically : Mexico producing it >>> America consume it.

even though it is rare that i agree with an argie, he's pretty spot on. The government is pro murrican (and oh lord, those sure are a bunch of greedy son of bitches) and your degenerates that consume a shit ton of drugs is what is keeping them from dying, because: addicts = demands and they will meet that demand.

Marihuana is the main source of income, and yes
They don't sell too much in Mexico, is more to Europe and the US, also the us sell them guns, but to be fair other countries also have some shit
Shut the fuck up

Wow, Didn't know this...
It's not the same "mafias" obviously.
Erhm, sorry lads.

Pro murrica
I believe all of those idiots are masturbating with the idea of TPP

>idiots

let's avoid these words

>Europe and the US
Ugh, oh.

oh boy, whenever i think about that i get depressed, signing NAFTA fucked us over and now they want another one on steroids. God almighty, have mercy on us for we're just about to get fucked (one more time, sadly).

What exactly is a manlet in the in the land of mehico?

stop buying drugs
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahahahahahahhaah, it'll never happen.
>consume drugs
>someone points it out
>WE DINDU NUFFIIINNNN

5'3" and under

What I hate about TPP is that yea maybe our industry will keep growing but it has potential to fuck up our natural resources, that really triggers me
I have no problem with drugs, but in Europe you can help by legalizing, that's the only real way I see for this shit to end quickly, why our good cops and soldiers have to die so you and some murricas can't get high, witch they anyway do

Just another example of the US fucking up south america

implying that not all mexicans are drug peddling manlets.

>mexicans
>Post salvadorans

Hey we have something simlar.

all of you look exactly the same to be honest, familiar

Is there a difference?

Mexicans are smellier and fatter.

NAFTA

>he thinks a wall and president meme can save him