Is your country's olimpic team whiter than USA's?

Is your country's olimpic team whiter than USA's?

>Mexico
>Yes

holy shit
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

All I'm seeing are beaners

>beaners

let's avoid these words

Skin colour =/= race. And even your phenotype can't accurately represent what's written in your DNA.

>avoid
Dont say that

your skin color is what matters in the end

It really isn't. Your intellectual output and will to power are the only things that matter at all times.

>Brazil

I see no whites on your image

They look brown to me bro

You are on Sup Forums. Only some vague concept of "WHITE" based on some arbitrary definitions made up on the spot matters.

that pic looks pretty non-white to me tbqh senpai

I'm a literal Amazonian, actually. Quite saddening if you so strongly believe your skin colour is all you need to define someone's race. Never heard of anthropology, I guess. That's called the "mongrel syndrome" when you contemplate the superficial traits of those who dominated/bastardized you.

What's up with this sudden emergence of brazilian race scientists on Sup Forums?

refugees from the brazilian 55chan?

Yes, of course.

R A R O

A

R

O

not really

I'm not even "white", I'm a literal índio. And that's common sense, a spot on for anyone minimally educated. If you're a new worlder and your phenotype is indistinguishably European, there's still a chance your non-European DNA hasn't affected your facial features, but your metabolic traits, organs/tissue, or other genetic traits that cannot be seen by a naked eye.

No one in real life asks for your family-tree record or muh heritage to check if you're white or not.

If you look white you're white, if you look non-white you are non-white, there's nothing wrong with not being white nor being white makes you superior to anyone.

And I feel autistic talking about this already.

Show me your teams anons, lets see if they're whiter than Mexico's.

>all this projecting

Top kek.

What the hell?

That's because our Olympic team are bunch of genetically engineered super soldiers.

What are you?

Chile's not bad, mostly textbook mestizos not as white as Mexico's by the way.

I can't find any photo of Costa Rica's team, they'll only send their football selection apparently, very indigenous. t b h they shouldn't be calling Mexicans brown ever.

the blacker the stronger