The state of iCuckoldry

>the state of iCuckoldry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hS7_lKo1X5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

? why would anyone disagree with his statement?

someone JUST him

We don't. iPhones constantly overheat and thermal throttle like macbooks so obviously using them for extended periods of time is retarded.

What we have a problem with is people recommending them when something that cost half as much can do their job AND not constantly overheat and thermal throttle.

He has a point, people are on their phones damn too much desu

iPhones don't stand up to the same usage patterns as android.

>buy overpriced garbage
>cannot use it when I want

The absolute state of corporate shills.

>the state of applel

"if you don't stop using your goddamn phone all the time, me and my boys will send you back to your momma full of bruises!"

How thick are you? Do you honestly think he was saying people use their phones too much because iPhones thermal throttle or whatever the fuck you're talking about?

He's clearly talking philosophically about the pros and cons of smartphones in general.

>t. iToddler

I'm not defending this horses ass. BUT I think he meant people that use their phones too much as in always being on them and not paying attention to the world around them, Not that the hardware itself can't handle being used constantly. Though that is also true.

What's wrong with this statement? I think its remarkable for him to say that, as the chief designer of the most popular device in the world to tell people to take it easy and stop fucking Snapchatting everything you see all day. You have to understand that Apple makes things that they themselves want and use. Obviously. No one at Apple is using Winshit or Androshit. Ive doesn't want people to get too sucked into technology and be addicted to it. Similar to the philosophy of Jobs, who didn't even have electronics at his house other than prototypes. They're all pretty minimalist, the way Apple products are set up is to not be in the way of anything, to do their purpose elegantly and then just vanish. Apple always have been about human connection. They want you to just have a normal, healthy human life and not be consumed by tech.

Probably, but it's ambiguous. The way he tried to broach the whole thing is awkward as fuck.

But for reference: I have a pretty new 6 given to me by my work, and it gets disturbingly hot if I load the CPU or network hardware. Like, I'm worried about reducing the battery's lifespan hot. Haven't had that problem with an android device since about 2014.

Seriously, do any of you have any reading comprehension skills?
he is saying people have their faces stuck in their phones too much.

see

Stop fucking posting this retarded shit all the time I swear to god I will find you and gut you. Every day just constant shitposting. Fucking poorfag.

see

>t. assblasted iToddler

iPhones let you know when they’re too hot.

Pajeetdroid just explodes

*BREATHES IN*

>t. iToddler

Jesus fucking christ

>androne buys fake iPhone from Chinese market
>it catches fire
Oh wow.

>Ramish Zafar
>retard slept laying on a phone, restricting airflow and transferring heat to components
>dodgy charger started the fire, not the device itself
>leaving electronics plugged in and unattended

Nice try Rajesh, you don’t get any rupees this time.

see

>gets btfo
>n-no you’re just assblasted

Here’s a tip. Don’t use unlicensed peripherals with an Apple device, and you won’t have any problems.

Only buy approved products from Apple and approved suppliers/partners who have done appropriate hardware testing.

see

See:

>iToddler gets BTFO and assblasted
>th-th-th-thAT'S FAKE REEE LEAV APEL ALONE!@!1111

Already destroyed your arguments in my posts here. Using information from the stories featured in the infographic no less.

Pic related, you.

>Jobs: You are holding it wrong
>The 95%: Haha, what a retard! Who can defend this?
>iFans: Akshually...

>Ive: You are using it wrong
>The 95%: This is even more retarded! Who can defend this?
>iFans: Hold my iBeer

youtu.be/hS7_lKo1X5M
>appropriate hardware testing
>apple

see

>t. iToddler

>if i don't like something it must be fake!

The ABSOLUTE state of iToddler brainlets.

>isolated incidents are indicative of normal behaviour

Let’s look at the list of iphones fully recalled. OH WAIT NONE LMAO

Get a life pajeet

It’s a conversion cable. Guess what? Pixel 2 needs one as well. Pajeet.

No arguments. Typical brain power of a povertydroid user.

>t. anally annihilated iToddler

see

The Reality Distortion Field is strong with this one. Can this pic break it?

>Jonny

>that font on CBS News
Nope. Nice faked screenshot.

A private business can charge what it wants for whatever it wants.

Trump charged thousands of dollars for a university more useless than that book. Don’t see you ridiculing him.

I just looked up the story and would like to retract my statement about it being faked.

If you continue reading the story, you’ll find the student actually cracked his phone and damaged his battery, causing this issue.

So Android FUD once again.

>What about Trump?
Amazing! The strength of the reality distortion field is such that "we cannot criticize Apple because Trump exists."

Oh look it’s regular intel shill falcon with his shill website.

>google initially charged $20 for USB to 3.5 converter. Apple included theirs in box and charged $9 for extra
>google overcharged customers $30 for pop-up shop pixels
>google sells phones with blue tint, loose display cables and other issues
>google charges iPhone prices for pajeet software

Hmmm really makes you think huh

It's like your IQ keeps dropping with every reply you make. How much is apple paying you anyway?

*damage control intensifies*

>Researching the facts of the case means I’m stupid

Hahahahaha pajeetdroid logic everyone

>What about Trump?
>What about Google?
>What about Ted Bundy?
>What about that time the bus came 3 minutes early and left immediately and did not wait for me, even though I was perfectly on time?
Yeah, really does make you think.

>pointing out the facts of life is damage control

Lmao

Why don’t you follow your masters Alphabet and GOOGLE IT?

That's not what I'm discussing. All I'm saying apple products are absolute dogshit and you haven't been able to prove otherwise.

The problem is your bias.

You have one rule for Android and Intel, another rule for Apple and AMD.

Fuck off.

>"Intel vs AMD" in an Apple thread
Yeah, but what about Ted Bundy? Like, he killed people. So Apple selling a $300 picture book is perfectly fine, when you compare.

...genuinely entices you to ponder.

What is happening in this video.

iOS is pretty bad.

Like having no file managers is shit.

Every single app has it's own directory meaning if you have music saved to one app, it won't show up on another.

There's literally no way to save music onto the music app unless you connect via a cable and use iTunes.

The music app will NOT save music from the cloud, even through a direct download or something like Google Drive.

Android does these tasks easy, no wires required or cloud services bullshit.

>ted bundy is relevant to the sale of consumer products

Talk about moving the goalposts you Malay inbred.

> set wallpaper to screenshot of screen
> "WAHH MUH BUGGY IPHONES"
faggot.

>What about Trump?
>What about Google?
>Ted Bundy? Uh, why are you whatabouting?!!?!?
Pic's file name related.

>ios is pretty bad
Your opinion.

>having no file managers
There is a file manager in iOS 11

>every single app has its own directory
True.

>meaning if you have music saved to another app....
Wrong. I can access all my transferred music in JetAudio perfectly fine.

>unless you connect the cable and use iTunes
I have never used iTunes. I use CopyTrans Manager to transfer music and it works perfectly fine. No need for iTunes at all.

>will not save music from the cloud
True, but your complaint is based around pirating music. If you need to access music from Google, use the Google Play Music app.

>>the state of iCuckoldry

>we can’t criticise google because Apple did something

Defeated by your own logic.
Go back to maintaining your shill site.

You forgot the articles about an iPhone that caught on fire in an airplane which killed 50 people.

>the state of aplel

BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER BAD THINGS IN LIFE?

Like Ted Bundy? And Trump's finances?

You cannot just say Apple did a bad thing, unless you say the same about every other bad thing in existence!

>grants camera permission to app
>OMG WHY IS IT TAKING PHOTOS

You stupid fuck. If you don’t trust an app, don’t grant it permissions or DONT INSTALL IT.

By the way, you can do the same thing on Android. So your argument is invalid.

I use my $200 Moto G constantly and it has no problems.

Constant use being:
GPS on
Bluetooth on
4G data on
Uber Driver app open
Navigation app open

From 6 to 8 hours at a time, no problems.

>malaytoddler in charge of replying to the right post

Hahahaha

>the state of iToddlers

>work for a company
>company keeps an eye on what you’re doing

Literally 90% of companies do this.

Non-argument.

Snapchat literally won't run unless you give it camera permissions. Even if you don't use the camera at all.

>the state of iToddler damage control

I myself criticize Google. I called them hypocrites and idiots.

Why? Because I am not a Google fan who sucks Google's penis for free. Now go look in the mirror and ask yourself if your relationship with Apple is healthy.

>download app which whole use is based around taking photos
>WHAT? BUT I DONT WANT TO TAKE PHOTOS
Wow. Just wow.

My Xperia Z5 feels pretty hot, but it's actually not that hot and it doesn't throttle while it feels hot.

Humans perceive anything that is higher temperature than them as uncomfortably hot. So I'd measure the temperature before being worried.

Any decent computing device should be capable of functioning 24/7, assuming power can be readily supplied.

>Taiwan
>Allegedly

Oh look, fake news.

>t. iToddler

>completely dodged the point
theese apple marketers are getting pretty good

You better not look up “Android exploits/bugs/security holes” or “Windows”

You’ll be here all week.

Yeah, or Ted Bundy.

iToddlers will defend this.

So you're fine with Snapchat recording you without your consent? If they can't then you can't use their app.

kys

The stipulation has already been made that we are discussing consumer purchasing only, just in case you don’t know what that is in Muslimasia, it’s the exchange of “money” for “services”.

Ted Bundys case had nothing to do with the exchange of “money” for “services”

Please stay on topic.

>having no file managers is shit
Filesystems are shit.

>searching for a file can take many seconds, even minutes
>no tags
>limited to your local PC
>byzantine directory structure that makes no sense without knowing decades of computer history
>filenames can't contain certain special characters
>which characters are special varies
>"files" are completely unstructured, linear data
>no accepted standards for even the most essential metadata like permissions or filetype
>no way to tell what a given file or directory's purpose is, or what references it

Filesystems are relics of the 1970s that are holding us back. Any system doing anything interesting requires more modern, sophisticated storage to function. Even the simplest software uses databases because filesystems are shit at holding data.

>Please stay on topic.
Discussing Apple without bringing in non-Apple stuff?

Cause I was not the one who started comparing Apple to Trump.

>Any decent computing device should be capable of functioning 24/7, assuming power can be readily supplied.
isn't that the issue at hand? iphones being battery powered?

See11.0.3 greatly improved battery life, easy 5 hours SoT with my classic 5S

>drawing valid points of comparison is off topic
You really are fucking dumb aren’t you?
Both things stated were the exchange of money for goods and services.

The case of ted bundy is not.

Im not explaining it to you again, third worlder.

I’ve literally never had thermal throttling in my 2016 MBP, wtf are you talking about?

>t. assblasted itoddler

Oh look no discussion or arguments again, only ad hominem.

>I will defend bringing up Trump's finances in comparison to Apple's $300 book

wew lad

what good are valid points when apple shills just ignore them?

Finances had nothing to do with it, the cost-to-value is the subject at hand.

Just because your small brain is incapable of understanding this very simple concept.

I thought Sup Forums-Autism Night was supposed to be on Wednesday?

You should scroll down

>CCTV is said to show a tablet and a bottle of perfume were placed on the instrument panel of EgyptAir flight MS804.

>The probe is to focus on whether an iPad Mini 4 or an iPhone 6S belonging to the first officer caught fire after being plugged into an incorrect socket

>A source close to the French investigation said: “Cockpit plugs are not made for toasters or coffee pots. They’re for professional use.

I know click bait headlines excite your autism but I know how to read.

>Trump's cost-to-value not-finances are relevant to Apple's $300 picture book
>And between the two of us, it is YOU who has the small brain, ok?
I see.

An iToddler has defended his bombPhone.

>a smart person reads a full article

As I’ve already stated. Use devices properly with officially mandated peripherals and in the correct usage conditions and 99.9% of users will not have a problem. The other 0.1% are manufacturing defects which are present in every single manufacturing industry in the world.

Meanwhile Samsung just released millions of potential explosives to the world.