GTX 1070 Ti Custom Models List - Can Be Overclocked Just Like Any Other Cards

wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-custom-models-overclocking-detailed/

Stop posting every wc tech article as a thread please.

Also go Fuck your nan.

>still no custom Vegas anywhere in sight

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Nah, dont want, for $50+ you can get a 1080

>for x more you can get y
when will this meme end?

Yea but the difference between the two is negligible

Vega is DOA from AMD (another massive delay)

>the msi model will look like literally every other msi card
WHO FUCKING KNEW

MFW, when Nvidiot are getting excited over a "1080" replacement.

Hear that? That's the sound of AMD filing for bankruptcy.

good meme but they're up 75% from last year

>MFW, when my NVidia card doesn't overheat and has actual good efficiency

i'm so mad. they don't even say something new. the last information was mid october. every vega news now is about raven ridge and apple imac pro. bet they saturate apple with the good chips and sell the shit ones to AIBs

The hood of RTG

>cost more than a 1080

...thanks nvidia

Sauce?

>looks affect performance

Hope that poojabi gets the sack, god hes useless

Retail is 450
Are you disabled?

Imagine making such a terrible GPU that aftermarket manufacturers don't even bother

I'd rather own the 1080

No, they saturate Apple, Pro boards and MI25 with chips and then maybe, maybe you'll get some cards.

Ayyy Sup Forums btfo

But other Pascal cards can only be overclocked 3%.

you'd rather pay $50 xtra, ftfy

>no FTW Hybrid

WTF EVGA?

Volta's gotta be soon if they are this desperate to dump cards. Has there ever been a 70's series Ti before?

nah

and I dont talk about vega 64...

fuck that.
i love my vega

this costs the same or more as a 1080
what the fuck is wrong with people? what is the point of this card?

user that's only a 6% increase in score. That's shit.

The point is Nvidia is stocking up DDR5X for the 1160 and 1170 so they need to move their 1080 to normal DDR5

This sounds plausible.

that's 7.7%. whole not the 3% that original poster said, it's still shit.

>stocking up DDR5X
You don't "stock up" DRAM. It's all up to the mercy of the cartel.

Well if they already bought it and have possession of it why not save it for your next gen cards that are going to need it?

They all fucking overheat with inadequate cooling.

Performance GPUs have been blast furnaces for over a decade now requiring massive two/slot HSF solution that are loud to obnoxiously loud when fully loaded.

You're replying to victim of Maxwell's marketing campaign.

>Can Be Overclocked
180W power limit enforced by Nvidia. AIB makers are not allowed to raise it.

Same power limit as a reference 1080, but because these are worse binned chips they will never reach 1080 performance.

Why do some have 2x8 pin connectors then?

17.6%

12.2%

Marketing. They are probably just reusing the exact same PCBs they use for custom 1080 models, which are designed for higher power limits.

What? Those are custom 1080 models. They have higher power limits? It says 180W for all.

slowly turning in to a penny stock too.

custom 1080 models have power limits ranging from 180W for the low end to 250W for the high end models

custom 1070ti are limited by Nvidia to 180W

Oh what a scam.

Nothing to do with AMD. Cunts in the stock market are spreading fud to make a quick buck. Look at the shit spewed out by Cramer just before AMD anounced their earnings.

Cramer is literally in (gay) friendship with JUSTnich himself.
BUT YEAH I WANT $AMD AT 10 TO BUY MORE STOCK.

RTG is a mess

How?
This is the first year FirePro is competitive.

This is funny because I never saw a vega firepro in my life.

when the fuck did I say that

Kek this

how long do we have to wait™?

Forever.

Vega is doa

companies use the same heatsinks for AMD and NVidia cards, and the AMD ones get hotter

Why is VEGA DOA?

still no magic

No shit, that was obviously just a rumor when retards were theorycrafting what makes it worse than a 1080.

The real answer is that it uses cheaper, slower VRAM than the 1080 and 1080ti

AMD can't make drivers never could never will

RIP Newegg

Any other website that gives great deals and is 100% air tight with their security? Don't want chinks half way across the world getting into my accounts.

AMD:
Another Massive Delay?
A Massive DOA?
Another Mega Disappointment?

>tfw would've gotten an aib 56 if there were any stocks
But 1070ti it is

People need to shitpost, you know.

If you don't care about Freesync/G-Sync go team green. If you are locked into either go with the team that supports it. If you intend buying a G-Sync monitor to go with your Nvidia GPU then be aware it will cost more overall.

Nvidia is better overall but you pay the price usually. Things may change in the future but it is silly to wage a bet on that. I purchased a RX Vega 56 because I already had a Freesync monitor and knew the risks. Plus I got it as unbundled MSRP so it wasn't such a big deal. I am also a 'tweaker' rather than just a pure gamer so enjoy the challenge in getting the most out of it and fun seeing where it's heading with regards to drivers. Sorry I need to justify myself like this but that's just they way I roll :)

Buy whichever works for you! Ignore the shitposters.

I saw them available on Scan (UK retailer)

Keeping stock is expensive

Why does this exist?
Most of the slightly above low end ones are more expensive than a 1080.

Jensen snorted too much cocaine.

>1.5y late
>housefires
>barely matching 1080
>expensive
>lol wait for magic drivers

How's the stock cooler in terms of noize when oc'd/uv'd? Or you got a waterblock on it? I am debating whether I should buy a reference card or WAIT XD for partner cards?

You could be waiting a long time. It's noisy. However it's only noisy if you manually tweak it. On balanced it is very quiet. It just does not perform as well on balanced. To get that sweet GTX 1080 performance requires manual tweaking and upping the fan speed to your tolerance levels. The alternative is a water block or the Morpheus II with a couple of fans (ugly and bulky but works).

>GTX 1080
>7200 million transistors
>314 mm2 gpu size

>GTX 1080ti/X/Xp
>12000 million transistors
>471 mm2 gpu size

>Vega 56/64
>12500 million tramsistors
>484 mm2 gpu size
>but 1080 performance

Vega should match with the 1080ti. The drivers are terrible or Vega is DOA?

They simply launched it unfinished, at least one uArch feature is MIA.

The stock has been overvalued for a few months, anyway.

+housefire

>Pascal cards can only be overclocked 3%
>mfw just about any 1060 pulls 2000mhz straight out of the box

where are 1070ti reviews? isn't it out already?

yeah, for 5 minutes on reference or cheaper versions
my 1070 strix holds 1950 stock pretty consistently, it gives almost zero performance gain compared to reference, clock is not very big deal for nvidia cards they don't scale very well with it

Actual base clock is 1700MHz, with boost. The avg OC on air according to hwbot is 1856, just under 10%. It's not 3% but compared to the past it's a pretty meager OC.

>The avg OC on air according to hwbot is 1856, just under 10%
?

kek

the people who make these graphs and those who're ok with them need to be shot and hung

what are normal 1070 numbers there?

>1070TI
>4K

Can we sue these marketers for their lies?

LOL'd irl
this is ridiculous

>amdfanboys and shills are getting mad over the 1070ti because NO VEGA56 AIB IN SIGHT!

Real talk you guys, I was about to buy a Vega 64 (580€ shipped), but the 1070TI is making me rethink.

Is the 1070TI gonna be better than a Vega 64? I don't mind waiting a bit more if I have to.

No.

If youre going to spend that much, why not an aib 1080, vega cards are shit

I have a 970 (meme card kek)

Is a 1070 ti a massive increase in gaming? or is it negligible? I game mostly at 1440p

What is your CPU?

> Vega
Pascal is just too good, AMD can’t compete. Almost all the stock will just go to iMacs.

The most relevant appearance of Vega will be on Raven Ridge, but still, just 30% faster than Intel’s Iris Plus.

i5 6500

Don’t bother upgrading the GPU, your CPU is the biggest bottleneck.

I have a freesync monitor and 1080s are all 600€ or more.