Tech Books

Can we get tech related book thread going? Mostly focusing on cyber sec, programming and the like.

Other urls found in this thread:

mit.edu/~xela/tao.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free As In Freedom is the only book you need

Pic related is pretty good to make you think about getting out of Sup Forums and doing something useful. (Not me tho I'm waiting for apt-get to update)

I'm rarely here but need some suggestions for books.

Deep Work is one of my next reads, looking forward to it.

I have a little script that does my apt-get update and upgrade. Does it with a click and password. Saves time. What OS are you running if you don't mind me asking?

Lubuntu, I'm running it on a VM for some Uni stuff and it's been a while since I don't update it.

Also I'm not sure if this is your piece of cake, but pic related is my holy grail that once I have time I'm going to pursue.

Some more suggestions:
Since you posted one about design, I really recommend "Design for Hackers" .

Also something non Sup Forums, "Cheap Shots, Ambushes and Other Lessons" by Marc MacYoung is a damn good book on self-defense.

Oh shit, that looks like something right up my alley. Thanks bro

Teach Yourself Unix in 24 hours is mandatory reading for Sup Forums

I haven't heard of either but both look interesting, especially the first

It's on my list

Obligatory

Is there a google pdrive of all the books g recommends

I've read that one, it's good

I have this one already, going to read it sometime soon

That looks really good, added it to my list

This is the most Chad book ever. The people who read this are the kind of people who start doing IT for the money, and not because it's a passion or hobby. Please go back to selling real estate, or cars, or whatever your previous scheme was

it's not really a book per say, it's more like a series of sayings
mit.edu/~xela/tao.html
it can fit onto one webpage quite well

The fact that you called it a Chad book points to you needing it more than anyone else. I would recommend this book to anyone that really does want to be less basement.

I bet you won't fight me IRL

I read it and have applied it for years.
It should really be called How to Win Acquaintances and Influence Business Associates.