Still buying intel in 2017

>still buying intel in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/11964/ryzen-mobile-is-launched-amd-apus-for-laptops-with-vega-and-updated-zen/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based brandposter. other brand btfo. how will other brand shills ever recover

Yeah, everyone and their mother wishes Zen2 parts would be out in February.
12c/24t 4.6ghz base clock. Sign me the fuck up.

Push it back to 2H if you want it to be believable.

Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck

Cheap Zen1 threadrippers here we come!

I need SME

Fake and gay.

Cont the 2800x is going to be 8 core 16 thread 4.0 ghz 4.5 turbo

I'd bet they either improve oc to 5ghz or bump cores.

Please be real.

Could you plase at least post an image with more artifacts? It's hard to believe the one you posted already.

Can't even read that shit

source on this?

>turbo: 5.1Ghz

it's over

intel is kaput

i'm gonna buy this just because my B350 board will be compatible and i don't have to buy a new fucking mainboard

fuck intel

Hope we got lucky and we see 7nm Ryzwn in february.

post source or kill self

>$300-500 for AMTrash

Didn't fool me Lisa.

to any retard working for amd, make a "dynamic" cpu that can boost only one or two cores to absurd clocks (like 6GHz), while the other cores stay at lower speeds (like 2HJz), but in normal operation they all work like at 3

Is this real?

The cores only go up to 4GHz, mate. It's a limit of the process they're making it with.
The process is changing soon, and you'll see some higher frequencies come out of ryzen.

Sup Forums i need your help, a person from this phone number is trying to blackmail a friend of mine, i was wondering if you could help me out so we can report ir to the authorities, please Sup Forums you are the last hope we have, the phone number is +521 9983886903

I really can't read this with all that pixel noise. Upload it again with better quality. Everyone has a high res screen, fast internet, plenty of storage and otherwise capable PCs in $CURRENT_YEAR so there's no justification for packing images to blurry shit. You can keep them crystal clear and not see any performance hit.

Just report it to the authorities dude. They have the ability to find out who it is./

/thread

How is your monkey soup tasting? Can you afford enough to be filling with how few shekels Intel is giving you?

more like money soup hhuehuheuheuhe

(You) don't get it. What the first poster said is basically how these threads always play out. When I said "/thread" I was merely pointing this out. It seems I incorrectly assumed you reached the same conclusion I did.

>21kb
>428x238

WHAT

5ghz on water.

I want Sup Forums to leave

send a better image faggot

YES
BASED FEMINIST FREQUENCY

FUCK AMD
FUCK ANTI-SEMITES
FUCK ANTI-FEMINISTS

Faggot jew detected

DELID DIS

I guess it's fake, this looks more like zen 2/ryzen 3 rather than ryzen 12lp

Who cares still slower in video games.

It is. Zen+ is still 8 core 16 threads

DELID

I couldn't actually read core count, thanks. Time to leave.

its fake. zen+ will have the same uarch as ryzen 1000, with ~15% better clocks. 10% from the better node and 5% from the new voltage regulations of raven ridge.
All in all, it will be pretty competitive against coffee lake as long as its released q1 2018

are there any articles out there explaining the voltage regulation changes?
any idea if AMD managed to improve compatibility with higher bandwidth ddr4?

Another paid shill thread. Sage and move on.

anandtech.com/show/11964/ryzen-mobile-is-launched-amd-apus-for-laptops-with-vega-and-updated-zen/4

this is the only article i know, but it does a good job explaining it.

Nothing official about ram compatibility. However, the platform is maturing, and id guess new mobos with new chipsets and bioses will work better with more ram sticks.

am i seeing
12 cores
24 threads
4.6ghz there?

holy fuck

>still using botnet cpu in 2017

it will have 15% more density so we know its going to provide more cores anyway

15% more density from 7.5T libs is fucking nothing.

while true, they wont redesign the chip. It will be a straight up port. It will still be CCXs with 4 cores each.
The reduction will be usefull only for cost saving.
7LP zen 2 ryzen 3000 will probably come with 6 cores CCXs meaning more cores per CPU.

15% density of the current 14nm
10% more perf
20% reduction in space

do the math if you think a 20% shrink on the cores along with 15% in density is fucking nothing
yes and no im pretty sure the shit we are seeing on RR live regarding power regulation will come on zen+ also

Is that 5ghz boost on last cpu? Holy fuck.

Better xtor density IS fucking reduction in space you moron.
Sup Forums please stop pretending you know something this is embarrassing.

yes the RR voltage regulations will come in ryzen 2000. The uarch is the same though.

fake and gay

VRIETIIIIIIIII

no you moron the 12lp of glof states BOTH as advancements MORON

Holy fucking fuck kiddo, what are you doing, my eyes hurt.

Hacocaч.

Im so glad I waited to upgrade. My fx8320e will do fine till then.

Reasons for fake:

>doesnt have the usual NDA disclosure statement
>shitty resolution
>we know pinnacle ridge is Zen+, not Zen 2, coming in Spring 2018
>zen 2 is late 2019 if we are lucky

Nice low IQ board here

Enjoy your power bill

I want to rak here.

For the dumb fucks here

thanks

guess im keeping my 3570k for a while

why?

Not on my watch kiddo.

>zen 2
>late 2019
I've literally never heard that anywhere

>pre-order

fat chance

Zen2 is H1 2019 just like Zen was H1 2017 and Zen+ is H1 2018.

Try late 2018, buddy pal friend

>amd
>on time
have you looked at their own slides on this dumb fucks?

have you?

This is what my posts are based on

Their execution is absolutely stellar right now.

its almost like you should kill yourself

>OG Strix RX Vega64 will be available worldwide from early September.

All of the custom vega manufacturers are now 2 months late because of this (((stellar execution)))

And still sandy bridge ipc ayy
AMD doesn't have enough talented engineers, they have pajeets. they literally can't compete with intel.

Intel 10nm is only coming in late 2018 if they are lucky .

Intel will have the first 7nm like they have the first everything. There is no way, in hell, that AMD will have 7nm out before Intel. Zen2 will be Christmas 2019 if we are lucky.

>raven ridge 2018
>released in 2017
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Because he thinks he looks cool when using older hardware and he tricks himself into that he absolutely isn't a poorfag and he doesn't need the extra performance and his chip isn't past obsolete yet.

Dude TSMCs CLN7SOC is going HVM Q1 2018. GloFo is going HVM with 7LP DUV H2 2018.
It's Intel and only Intel that have fucked up their node.

>paper launch

in 1) blasphemy you will do to me secondly, I went fucking vtytih 3) what you will do to me, I'm in another city for the mate sorry

>Sup Forums - we're not even trying anymore

>Posting thumbnails

More like Broadwell level instructions per clock. Intlel has better single core perf purely out off MUH GIGAHERTZ

What the fuck is this post.

>desktop/notebook K apu

It's a different product line for am4, the was revealed the other day is the U series for memebooks.

At this point Intel is done for

Mean while i'm thinking of getting a $39 phenom ii 960t to unlock to 6 cores.

Upgrading my bro athlon ii x4 machine.

Fx is not supported sadly.

Yeah you're cool. Wow look guys he uses obsolete hardware. He doesn't need the extra performance, look at him guys

amd funny enough, has more american citizens, as in pajeets who gone past work visas, while intel, who is woefully behind in their 10nm process and had issues with almost every process is 1/3+ h1b1

HOT LEAKS INCOMING!!!!

amd has had a 48 core cpu on the docket for the next revision
the only way to go 48 core would be add weird amounts of dies which is possible, or increasing the ccx to 6

as for the clocks. if they have the 2800x/equivalent of 12 nm it's likely going to be a 4.0 or there around base, it's damn near that now anyway, but if it's 7nm, 5ghz is the base they are looking at, the current amd process is made for 3ghz, no reason to think a 5ghz target won't be hittable.

OH MAN CANT WAIT TO UPGRADE XD ITS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, JUST A FEW MORE MONTHS, BASED AMD

butthurt ivy bridge poster? is that you?

>tfw I realize ryzen buyers can just drop ryzen 2 chips into their existing platform

LOOKS LEGIT!

can't believe this shit mockup is still being memed around here.