I'm talking to the whole planet, five continents, billions of people

>I'm talking to the whole planet, five continents, billions of people

>five continents

>five

Hmm, what could he have meant by this?

Africa and Antarctica don't count because there is no intelligent life on either

Australia
Eurasia
South America
Africa
North America

The 5 continents competing in the Olympics.

/thread

Literally the only people living in Antarctica are scientists you fucking aussie

Antarctica probably has the highest average IQ since everyone there is a scientist.

blue for Europe, yellow for Asia, black for Africa, green for Australia and Oceania and red for the Americas

>you now realise scientists on Antarctica have done absolutely nothing to enhance your life/living conditions whatsoever

>yellow for Asia
>black for Africa
>tfw even the Olympic logo would've been rejected for racism if it was invented today

In the rest of the world is America considered as 1 continent or is divided on 2, in school i was taught it's just 1 continent and that latin or south america are just political divisions not geographical

What? I've learned like this: America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Oceania.

lmao at brazilian ''''''''''education''''''''''

Wait, I forgot Africa. Middle East sometimes would count as Asia.

no just no

We're on different tectonic plates and different continents.

you sudacas aren't with us.

America
Europa
Africa
Asia
Oceania

Antarctica (but it's frozen)

Would you mind explaining?
I've corrected it here

Proof?

>Middle East sometimes would count as Asia.

>filipino plate
>japanese are part of the master race too

Name one enhancement to your life/living conditions.

That's my proof.

>IQ
>science

Goddammit, I know it is part of Asia. You didn't understand what I meant.

>African plate

Wait do South Americans really believe the Americas are one continent or is it just a meme?

We believe it.

that's how schools would teach us

What's wrong with you?

>I'm ignorant therefore it's true
Antarctica provides an environment that's good for studying certain aspects of, well, the environment. This has lead to improvements in meteorology/forecasting, which you benefit from. Also I'm sure some research we benefitted from was done in Antarctica because the clean air makes it ideal for certain types of research.

Its true tho

You believe in Christ, I believe in this.

No? There is North America and South America, dunno what those fags are talking about.
>b-b-but Panama is a canal and
So is Suez and we still consider Africa a different continent than Europe and Asia.

That's a good analogy. I respect your delusions.

What is a continent anyways?

that would be like 8 continents
and tectonic plates are not what defines continent
no one would consider india a continen even tough its separated from the rest of Asia for one of the oldest tectonic plate

There's literally no agreed upon definition.

As it is, it seems to be a hybrid of geographic and cultural boundaries.

Australia and Antarctica bros for lyfe, unbowed and uncucked.

>culturally and ethnically different
>physically connected only by a thin strip of land
>on different tectonic plates

The only thing North America and South America have in common is that they both have America in their names

Why Indonesia, Phillipines and other islands of SEA not consider part of Oceania/Australia?

>culturally and ethnically different
>South is brown spanish speakers
>North is brown spanish speakers

We spics actually call the contient 'Oceania' which contains Australia, NZ, etc.

>the Americas
Literally only jealous South Americans actually think "the Americas" is one continent. The entire rest of the world knows we're two seperate continents; it really boggles my mind that the Olympic fucking committee would choose to recognize that bullshit. It'd be like if the imperial system was chosen as the standard international unit, but somehow makes even less sense since all of South America is less important and influential than the United States.

Any landmass named Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Antarctica, South America, or North America

Everything else is just an island desu

Reminder that we are the only country with a whole continent to ourselves.

Other cunts LITERALLY cannot compare

>dividing continents because of cultural differences
>therefore Maghreb and Black Africa are two different continents

Aboriginal Free Country when?

What about New Zealand?

>uncucked.

this

theres no continental division in the fucking canal

fatyfats think its a ditch, the idiots dont even understand the thing they built

ps: its 1 continent, anything else is historical revisionism, like this map

Who?

>take the name of the continent as part of your country's name
>get mad when people use the name for the continent instead of the country

literally okay friendo

No love for Zealandia?

>let me respond to a post without reading it

Never heard of her

We live on diferent Brazils then.

Blue for europe. Bluebloods ie royals.
Black for africa. Because black people.
Yellow for asia. Because yellow people.
Red for north america. Because red people ie aboriginals.
Green for south america. Because jungles.

>Carlos Arthur Nuzman

What is this guy a spic anglo shekelberg?

Except 'America' isn't a continent. There's North America and South America. Collectively they are the Americas, not America.

WE WUZ ROLYAES N SHIET.

>Blue for europe. Bluebloods ie royals.

WE

This

Antarctican scientists of all countries should unite and declare independence, and through the course of generations use their smart powers to mold the world and create the empire of man, with the capital right in the south pole

STEMfags are good at maths
That doesn't mean they're intelligent, creative, or useful
Would you really want to live in their autistic dictatorship?

Hmm... it really makes you think.
They should merge with those from Svalbard though.

Story time. Europeans had knowledge of Europe, Africa and Asia, called the "Old World". Amerigo Vespucci demonstrated that Brazil and the Caribbean region were not part of Asia, like it was assumed, insted being part of a new huge landmass. That new landmass, considered the "New world", was then given his name: America, from his first name Amerigo.

It's actually fairly common for schools in Europe and Asia to use "the americas" instead of dividing it

Continents literally aren't divided by culture though, it is pure geography. And anyone tying to claim the new world is one continent is the true one playing petty politics.

There are 6 continents. North america, south america, eurasia, africa, Antarctica and Australia. Europe is only considered a continent for cultural reasons so it doesn't really count.

>Australia and Antarctica will always be our own continent

>south america
>north america
>not just america

American education, lads

Nah. Caucasus+Ural mountains

Dumb as all hell.

>Eurasia

Are you fucking retarded?

Africa is just as connected to Asia as North America is to South America. Yet, you consider the Americas a single continent, but not Afro-Eurasia.

I propose we abandon the idea of continents; there should just be tectonic plates and cultural relgions. Combining the two haphazardly makes no sense and always results in inconsistencies. Mexico has far more in common with Chile than Israel has with Indonesia, yet the first two are on different continents and the others share one.

There are mountains everywhere. What makes those two ranges so special?

America was first used to describe Brazil, retard.

Except no?

Except you're a dumb monkey who can't even use google.

Only South Americans hold that view