Hey Russia, how hard is it for a burger to stay in your country? I just want to be there for a few years

Hey Russia, how hard is it for a burger to stay in your country? I just want to be there for a few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have the same question, but with more qualifiers:

1. I'm in a relationship with a Russian girl who is considering marriage.
2. I want the freedom to fugg beautiful Russian girls, even if I'm married to her.

you run a major risk
ordinary (white) westerners are often targeted by the government

its to piss off your government

if you aren't white expect to be constantly attacked and harassed

For what purpose?

better be fluent in Russian because most Russians have awful English and will talk in Russian even if you tell them Я нe пoнимaю

Contact your nearest secret communist club to get the info.
How old are you and what the fuck is your motivation?

If you'll be in Moscow or probably SPb you'll be fine i guess.
But why do you need this? This country is awful.

Its also true.

That's called 'game'

Also never get married unless its what YOU WANT to do. (Then you should slap yourself for wanting to get married)

Your women are beautiful on the outside

Why

comfy :3

delusion

No. We have a burger family in the adjacent block.

However, it's like in any other country - be prepared to face very local locals, if you decide to roam in the wrong places at the wrong time.

I'm working on this. I don't actually plan to go for a while.

I'm only interested in marriage if it can get me a Russian visa.

We're in a long distance relationship, and she already assumes I'm fugging other women (which I do occasionally, and would do more often if Canadian women didn't disgust me). I have her pretty much under control

> leaves burgerland and goes to this shithole for a few YEARS

It's easy enough as long as you don't upset the mafia and don't expect to have any rights, like due process.

What I'm actually kind of considering is visiting the place I'm looking at first (Izhevsk), maybe for a week or two, camping out in Poland or Finland for a while while I decide if I really like it enough there to go through the immigration hassle, and if I really do want to be there go ahead and move.

I have bad news for you, when she is accepting your behaviour.
A nice choice. You will experience the true Russia there, with all it horridness, as it is kinda a province compared to capitals.

You realize this girl is getting dicked down regularly you delusional idiiot lmao

Axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxa

Are you crazy?

>go to Russia
>get killed

I am looking at going somewhere with lower homicide rate than the nearest city to me. I think I'll be okay.

Lmao she wants a Canadian passport

Russia currently has a very bad time, are you sure you really want it?

amerifats cannot be educated

RARE

This
I am not saying dont marry her, just know what you are getting into

When a Tuvan gets angry you know someone is going to die.

>tfw someone from Brazil knows about Tuva and their customs

Tuvinians carry knives, and let them into action, especially when drunk. They are proud of the scars from knife wounds. In the army they do sharpening of spoons.

I hope you get stabbed

I hope you get akbar'd

SVR double agent detected.

>going to russia
>voluntarily
pick one and just one

Staying there might not be too hard but the cultural differences are yuuuge to you s of a
1. dont do small talk
2. Insults weigh more there
3. if you drive a car you will have fun at the intersection
4. dont even think about "suing" when you get beaten up / robbed, fighting is a normal way to settle things there
5. dont be an obnoxious loud americunt
ok good luck on your trip m8

no you can do a fake marriage, no ones cares

Why would you want to experience such horror?

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
>russia

>2. Insults weigh more there
I don't think this is true given the frequency with which people insult each other in Russia.

You will never get a visa.

Never.

Working class immigrants are not given visas from America, and being that you are too stupid to google this, it's unlikely you have any needed skills to get residence that way.

Sticking your dick in a Russian girl does not get a Residence permit BTW.

It's true, but it causes feuds and violence in most cases. We never forget or forgive.

When asshole NATO declares inevitable war on Russia, you will get sent to the Gulag and an enemy of the state.

Would not recommend.

wtf, not even if you get her pregnant?
how do i get russian residency then?

I hope you are a millionaire since you want to move to russia
Ordinary life there is so much harder compared to usa that you might not even be able to comprehend it

I don't really care desu
I just want to buy up a large tract of land and sustenance farm anyway.