This is a peach in Greece

literally all of my what

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Peach
youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so? peaches come in different sizes and shapes, you gypsy fuck

I am a Greek and I think you shouldn't be allowed to take the word Greece into your mouth you gypy.

surely you can be rude in someone else's thread.

thank you

does it have a pit like regular peaches?

also see my other post

yes you eat it like a donut and throw the rest to some bulgarian chidren

why are greeks always so sensitive

it's not like i insulted them or anything and they're calling me names

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Peach

I've seen those this year, they taste different than a regular peach but it is a nice taste

Huh, that's pretty interesting, thanks. So they're originally Chinese?

Over here, they're sold as "Greek peaches". Seeing how defensive that "great" Greek patriot who ran away from his own country to live in Germany got, I assumed that was correct.

Can any actual Greeks tell me how popular/widespread they are over there? Shit, or if anybody knows more about them, they're welcome to post.

In Italy they are fairly common (we call them "tabacchiere" as the snuff tobacco box) and in recent years they had a boost in popularity. Also sometimes classic yellow peaches can be quite dull while these ones are usually really sweet.

They don't sell this in Greece you inferior subhuman gypsy turkslavshit.
This is also my country you dirty gypsy.

I've never seen that kind before.
Perhaps some farmers imported them from China and have started producing them locally in Greece, then exporting them to other countries.
Also, you were kind of a dick in your op.
>this is a peach in Greece
Well this is a car in Bulgaria :)

Χαλαρά...

>tabacchiere
yeah, that's the word we use for the tobacco box too, cute.

>inferior subhuman gypsy turkslavshit.

guess I struck a nerve, if you're trying this hard. What was wrong with Greece that you ran away? And why are you so proud, if you decided it wasn't worth living in?

>Also, you were kind of a dick in your op.
didn't mean to be. Anyway, your explanation makes sense. It's possible they can only be cultivated in a meditteranean climate.

>this is a car in Bulgaria

no, this is.
plus, you know that's a gypsy, so why are you memeing on me. i wouldn't post a pic of albos and go "hurr durrr dis is grease"

In many places of the world we say
that's greek to me
What do they say in Greece?
That's Chinese to me
What do they say in China?

In Bulgaria, the expression is "x subject is "dark India to me".(тъмнa индия)

Meaning, "I'm unfamiliar with the subject.".

But in the West, I think the expression "it's greek to me" comes from the fact that medieval transscribers of books (the people that would make handwritten copies for distribution, before the printing press was invented), would write "it's greek, unreadable" on certain books that were given to them for copying. This because they mostly only knew Latin, I think.

Nothing is wrong with Greece you dirty gypsy slavshit. fuck shitmany and your 3rd world shithole. I hope everyone can drive through this shithole and see how many gypsies run to their car. bulgarians are seen as inferior people in europe and turkey.

>fuck shitmany

you are literally on the same level as musilms I see :)

you should have more respect for the nation that adopted you when you ran away from the nation that your people created

I didn't run away. Does it make you mad that I live better than you subhuman? Only slavs have this behaviour.

You also have
Vse edno mi govoriš na kitajski.
But in china they say
This looks like chicken intestines
Very strange thing.

friend, I think you will find that you are definitely the one who is mad.

you can read my posts again, but so far I haven't said a single bad thing about greece or germany, while you're chimping out with every post

>Vse edno mi govoriš na kitajski.
It's pretty archaic, but yeah, that idiom exists.

>This looks like chicken intestines
Must be related to the differences in writing systems, pretty fascinating. In America they call unintelligable shit "chicken scratchings", don't they?

you arent my friend you ugly slavic gypsy.
that hate against anyone who is better is normal for slavs here

Got a box of these in my kitchen right now, they're quite common

what hate? Seriously, are you in an argument in another thread right now?

Your posts are becoming increasingly detached from our conversation.

You are literally the most butthurt poster on Sup Forums

you like to point out that i live here in every post
you write like an asian monkey and most slavshits are similar to them. reminder that not even turks do that.

i hate most slavshits

Finally ate my lunch and tried them out. Definitely different from other peaches, kind of reminded me of apricots a little bit.

I prefer nectarines tbqh. In bongland, what's the price ranking like?

Over here it's peaches

flat peach user

you occasionally see them in shops here.

you are ugly

Whenever I see a butthurt German poster I think "Is this the Greek guy?" And in the end, it always turn out to be you.

Could you please circle the area on this picture where the slavic man touched you?

>you gypy
>throw the rest to some bulgarian chidren
>inferior subhuman gypsy turkslavshit
>dirty gypsy slavshit
>ugly slavic gypsy
>an asian monkey and most slavshits are similar to them

bruh, you posted all these things, how do you have the nerve to be on your high horse about behavior.

dang, so he's a personality over here on Sup Forums? shit, RIP my time spent talking to him

red for guys
blue for girls

i dont like bulgarians you are animals like romanians, ukrainians and other filth. keep in mind that even turks see bulgypsies as lower people. you are useless trash

>RIP my time spent talking to him
>Replies to him anyway in the same post

Holy fuck goddamn slav feet fetishists

quite common here, I like them since they are convenient to eat and taste great.

i already had it typed out by the time i saw your post

i dont think that they liked how i kicked their faces

cygan

youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc