Picture the entire keyboard behaving like the touch bar does today, that’s where Apple is likely heading

>Picture the entire keyboard behaving like the touch bar does today, that’s where Apple is likely heading.

This is fake r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

clickcomfy.org/keyboard-plot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clickcomfy.org/keyboard-plot/

what's the deal with retards on Sup Forums posting a vacuous screenshot and basically no other information?

fuck off and kill yourself, OP.

If he kills himself, wouldn't he already be fucking off?

You fuck off and kill yourself, too.

Yes, it was leaked on reddit ages ago

>that’s where Apple is likely heading.
I won't be buying Apple products anyway so I'm only worried if other companies follow that worst trend-setter in every one of their stupid ideas. Some people buy Apple no matter what quality they shit out of the product lines and other companies want to tap into that customer base. It's every company's dream to have a steady income from loyal customers without having to worry about pleasing them.

>picture the entire keyboard behaving like the touch bar does today, that's where Apple is likely heading
I think nintendo did something like this 13 years ago

Already a thing

>This is fake r-right guys?
The touch bar isn't doing very well, so probably

Apple has never innovated a single fucking thing in their entire existence except the shittiest mice known to mankind.

The touchbar is doing very well, dumbass!

I'm actually on a Lenovo Yoga Book right now and it has as "halo keyboard". It takes some getting used to but I'm pretty with it now. Pic related.

lol ok

>people disproportionately buying the non-touchbar models
>touchbar models getting discounted to sell as expected
>reviews of touchbar primarily poor

What planet do you live on?

Remember when oleds were expensive and the full size one was like $2,100?

shut the fuck up, redditor

reality hasn't stopped these people before

TouchBar MacBooks increases Apple’s Mac sales by entire percentages, it’s not going anywhere. They’re bringing it to the desktop and shortly after introducing e-ink keys

Fuck that's sexy, always wanted one

who's telling you this? they're not a friend.

My keyboard stays in my computer, fuck those bitches.

this could be pretty cool if it was programmable

It is.

why did you cum on your device

kill me, pete

I like the idea of e ink or oled keyboards. The different layouts one could achieve. Truly they are the future, will have to get uses to a different form of touch typing but I'm already used to typing on my phone so it shouldn't be any different.

>what is iphone

Apple haters are blind as fuck

>muh fuck-pad confy keyboard

This guy called it

This is the one with a wacom tablet integrated into the keyboard, right? Man, that thing is pretty sexy, shame it's also expensive.

Wrong keyboard, you meant Tactus.

I sure hope theres haptic feedback.

the more i live
the more suicidal i become

if they add this haptic feedback shit they use in the newer touchpads then it might be an interesting experience typing on such a keyboard. I mean the new MacBook keyboard isn't very far from that. it has minimal key travel yet it somehow feels better than the older MacBook Pro keyboards with far more keytravel.
(of course I'll never use such shit to get work done because I own a Model M)

Now martha, we know you're very poor and you can't afford to feed your family. That's why we got you this BRAND NEW PORCHE. Don't act like you rich now!

Who the hell really cares though, as long as you can type ??

Good, advancing tech into the future is a step in the right direction.

>new= better
If you were alive in the 50s, you'd probably have died of either chemical toxicity or radiation poisoning.

And what harmful chemicals does this new keyboard spew out?

>what's the deal with retards on Sup Forums posting a vacuous screenshot and basically no other information?

Because they get yelled out without archiving the link, so rather than doing that for whatever reason (not sure how or lazy) they just don't post the source.

Probably none, but enjoy your wrist pain.

People have never gotten wrist pain from keyboards and mice before???

Who cares? I honestly can't see myself replacing my thinkpad X220 within the next 30 years anyways. And by then there will be a way to type using mind control for gnu/loonux

>I'm pretty with it now.

/thread

I have to admit that. The switch is tactile as fuck.
If the keyboard had the same travel of the old Macbook it would be the best keyboard in no enterprise notebooks.

>he thinks his DS had the first touch keyboard
kek

go home rajesh

>that’s where Apple is likely heading

No it isn't. They've said multiple times before that they're not dropping a keyboard.

Keyboard is literally the reason why I cannot replace the X220, it's simply too good.

>source: your ass

They've also said they'll never use x86, they'll never make a mouse with more than one button, they'll never make a phone larger than 3.5 inches and they'll never make a tablet smaller than 10 inches.

You guys gotta keep in mind most young people have never used a keyboard so they're not going to want one

Plus imagine how much thinner the laptop will be with no keys

>source: your ass

Fuck off, cretin. The other side of the argument is pure speculation too, but dumb, nonsensical speculation. What, you think those are facts from Apple? Yeah you think the company which has been the only manufacturer to ward off the touchscreen laptop meme due to ergonomic problems is going to drop the physical keyboard for all Macs? Fuck off. There's some things that don't change. the function row is mostly useless, it was wasted space for most people. The actual keyboard however is not. The butterfly switches aren't a 'transition' and the touchbar isn't something to eventually get you used to the idea.

>most young people have never used a keyboard

what hyperbolic shithole do you live in exactly? What's with this board exaggerating 'normie' behavior?

I'd actually be interested to see a keyboard using force touch. You'd be able to rest your fingers on it.

Sweet, I can change to Cyrilic if I suddenly decide to be Russian.

this
force feedback on a digital keyboard would make it decent

I want to murder sheep like you.

Why do normies say the most dystopian and awful shit with such wistfulness?

>I'm only worried if other companies follow that worst trend-setter in every one of their stupid ideas
They usually do, wasn't the new Google phone without an 3,5mm connector too.

t. A sheep who will continue buying overpriced clackers

I can rest my fingers on my normal keyboard though

This is exactly how they'll market it

And isnt this better? Technologies like haptic feedback / taptic engine make the virtual click literally indistinguishable from a real switch. Literally as in "put a black mask on a guy and he wont understand whether he is clicking on a blue switch or a screen".

We could also change the layout on a whim, ansi, iso, vdorak, qwertz, azerty, 100% emoji keyboard, whatever.

The whole bottom part will be a screen so you can resize the trackpad part also to your liking or remove it completely like those old thinkpad retards. Maybe some of them will put a virtual nipple too.

I personally cant wait for this to happen.

Save us tim.

How does Tim Cook's cock taste like?

Mostly sweet with a hint of tang.

red delicious

90% of kids have no idea how to type on a real keyboard, and most of the ones that can are at a snails pace.

>Technologies like haptic feedback / taptic engine make the virtual click literally indistinguishable from a real switch

Are you retarded? As I said before this isn't even Apple's intention. Taptic feedback was suitable to replace the clicking trackpad but it can't replace key feels.

Hi normie

Do you just enjoy making up statistics from your bedroom based on no real study whatsoever? Fuck off.

>Qwertz

Potayto-potato, if it can replace one click (trackpad) it can replace another (keyboard)

>those bezels
JUST

nah, kids these days are raised on a mix of iPads, Chromebooks and Windows laptops at school and high schools still have computer labs of desktops
t. IT in K-12 environment

The whole point is that it holds like a book or an ereader. You need bezels for that kind of use case.

kek

sauce

fake and gay
go to bed kiddo

Doesn't matter. Apple will claim they invented the idea and all of the soybois will give endless praise

am i a luddite for liking keyboards now?

An user posted an interesting theory, where the new macbook touchbar was Apple's way of gauging people's feelings on using dynamic buttons instead of function keys (with intent to eventually replace the entire keyboard with a screen).
It will absolutely kill any market the Macbook had for anyone doing serious work on the keyboard >lmao working on a macbook, but definitely makes me think that Apple eventually plans to merge the iPad lines and the Macbook lines at some point in the future.
This carries in line with what I've personally seen at my classes: a four-way split in computers between the assholes using gaming laptops who crowd the outlets, the blacks who just take pictures of the lecture slides with their phone, Thinkpads and iPads with keyboard cases.
It's not a trend I'm excited about because it also completely kills any chance of touch typing and installing alternate OSes.

What's your WPM count on that compared to regular keyboards?

this site has been spammed here in various threads. i am seriously convinced that some apple marketing resources are being deployed at Sup Forums at the moment

She is lovely and beautiful.

wow its fucking nothing, another person who thinks you can just remove an integral part of a computer and somehow some gay ass predictive "keyboard" thats somehow gonna know what you wanna type at any interval

why not?

>haptic feedback
D E P R E C I A T E D

but can you feel the key edges?

MOMMY

Ukrainian defense minister, I forget the name

> digital keyboards

>Hurr lets take our itouch and make it a phone
>Innovative
itouch/ipads are ripoffs of PADDs anyway.

>Natalya poklonskaya
>Ukrainian defense minister
Literally what

Stop trying to shill your shitty website. You clearly didn't make any money from the amazon affiliate links on your shitty data hoarding "guide", and you're not going to make any money by trying to make clickbait news targeted at Sup Forums.

What the fuck? Bong here, I've never even heard of a tablet at any of my local schools. They're on Chromebooks now, and when I was there we were on old bulky laptops.