Be French police/army

>be French police/army
>be Italian police/army
>get outsmarted by horde of hungry dindus

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/05/migrants-break-through-italian-police-barriers-to-enter-france

wew

I can tell you right now the Italian police willingly let this happen. They have been trying to pawn off their refugees/immigrants to France and Northern Europe for the better part of a decade now.

-t. someone with dual Italian-American citizenship.

Yeah, I can see that happening. I mean, I get them, what do you do with all those dindus. Anyway, more are arriving daily so no "human potential" is lost for Italy.

>pawn off

they want to go there, most of them speak French or want to get rich in Germany, why should we keep them lol, we save all the niggers and you want us to keep them here against their will?

that's fucking retarded

also

>muh heritage

kill self

Muhhhhh herutigueeeaaaaaa

I still have your citizenship and get to use your healthcare from "muh heritage", paisano ;).

And hey, I'm not criticizing you for shoving them all into France, just telling people like it is from my time there. No one I've spoken to in Italy wants the refugees to be there, and quite a few hate blacks/arabs/Chinese (because of cheap and illegal labor, and more).

why are Italian Americans so cringeworthy?

Blame hollywood

You're the one who started with the heritage attacks friend, not me. I just mentioned I had dual citizenship and spent some time in Italy to have insights into the OP's topic.

>'scuse me paisano but I've been to muh ancestral homeland Naples for two weeks and I AM ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT MY COUNTRY, MUH RIGHTS

t. you

Half a year, actually, but it was more than enough to get an insight into what your common Italian thinks about refugees. You didn't even deny my post or my assertion, I don't know why you're so triggered-Italians don't want the refugees and happily let them go into France unless forced not to do so.

Italy saves thousands of refugees and helps them get to Europe with their navy, and then let's it spread like fire.

Navy should turn a blind eye desu

>waaaaah it's all italy's fault

zitto codardo

>Italians are THIS autistic

Did an American pilot marry your mom and make you call him dad even tho he's really black and you're only sort of black? Calm the fuck down Giuseppe FFS

Like another 100 black people would make a difference in either of those countries. Italy has Africans selling shit on every street and France should be part of the African Union by now.

migrants, not refugees.

>american post
>cuck reference
>nigger obsession

hmm, like clockwork.

Okay, yeah, I think people there are fine with actual refugees as opposed to "refugees" and migrants, will clarify that.

Although wasn't there a case where a mob attacked some immigration center and set stuff on fire after the refugees demanded non-Italian fare? Or were those migrants too?

Shitalians rescue them on the Mediterranean.

that was years ago though

nah, Paulo Sanchez, you know....
we have just let the shitskin go back to their homes

>be Italy
>save people
>be good guy
>don't get jihad'd

>be France
>be smug cunt
>can't do literally anything but whine constantly
>get jihad'd

I just found out you are the only big country not rescuing them, pretty cool
>Current voluntary contributors to Operation Triton are Croatia, Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland, Lithuania and Malta

t. Boldrini

t. Jean Pierre

Guess the refugee enforcement of yesterday's are already doing it's job.