Rip lagdroid

A11 blows the snapdragon 835 out of the water in every aspect and the iPhone 8 beat the pixel 2 in a battery life test all while having a significantly smaller battery. Lagdroid babies on suicide watch. All hail cook.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2017/10/02/iphone-8-plus-vs-iphone-7-plus-battery-life-wow/
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o
youtu.be/OfAknufAUjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This.

Poodroid poorfag pajeets eternally btfo

Better standby battery life. Watch your iLag go from 100% to 68% in 5 minutes of web browsing.

Wait till iOS 12, Apple will slow it down to milk you.
>inb4 at least it updates the day after an update is announced

Typing on a Galaxy Note 3, going strong.

>rajesh lying on the internet

bgr.com/2017/10/02/iphone-8-plus-vs-iphone-7-plus-battery-life-wow/

Fuck Android. So glad I moved to the iPhone 8.

Android will forever and always be a JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE running on top of Linux and will NEVER replicate what NATIVE code can do on Linux/Windows/iOS no matter how many more CORES they use.

>iFag lacks reading comprehension and offers useless benchmarks.
what else is new

I know these threads are bait but I feel like some of you truly care about what phone other people are using and it sickens me

>benchmarks are useless when they show the competition winning

if you have the iPhone 8 Plus, why is the Samsung S8+ not included?

no, but we all know most of them like geekbench are artificial and not indicative of real-time use, where android is king and ios becomes garbage. maybe if I were part of the less than 1% of consumers that actually care that A11 is faster than SD835 and developed games/apps

>android users talks about well developed apps on an uncurated store running across thousands of seperate hardware configurations in JAVA

hahahahahahaha

Not that guy, but it did worse than the s8

can i get a terminal in jailbroken iphone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, my phone from 2014 does better!! LMAO

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3

yep

It was a video test. I forget the exact numbers but iPhone 8 beat pixel 2 by 45ish minutes. I have an iPhone 8 and I use it pretty heavily at work 8 hours a day at a minimum and don’t ever leave with less than 40%.

But are you running a benchmark right now?

only on synthetic benchmarks tho.
Reality is a totally different story...
No roms nor unlocked bootloader so it can be the best, into le ebin it goes.

yeah no, it hasn't been using jvm for a while

> ibabies are this inept

since when has Sup Forums been invaded and taken over by iFags?

Since it's been easy to get (You)s by acting like a retarded shill for any current Apple product.

my Moto e4 plus works fine, real world usage > benchmarks

>m-muh benchmarks
>phone is STILL slower at doing the same tasks

What is the point of having the best processor when your phone is throttled by slow as fuck animations?

>one in four chance of not being able to act out of paralysis
>can't move at all
You can tell who hasn't played the main games and who haven't.

It's hilarious that the iPhone 8 plus is larger than my Xperia XZ1 yet it has a smaller battery life than my phone. Gud job apple.

youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o

nothing personal kid

exynos chips are better

All that power wasted for some manbaby to access his chinese pictures faster.
Truly sad.

>look ma I did it again xdddddd

iToddler irrecoverably BTFO for all time

pic related: you

Read my post again Pic related is you
You retarded parrot

whatever you say iPajeet

Don't forget to poo in the loo.

Go shill windows in another thread you lapping faggot
Your opinions mean jack shit

>t. iPajeet mad he only got 5 rupees instead of 10 for his post

If lagPhones are 500% faster at gookbench than android, why are they always 20% slower than android in real apps?

didn't sasmung just announce they're making the most powerful chip ever?

>hey mom I did a meme xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>t. ass blasted iToddler
enjoy your laggy turd

Open-source cross-platform benckmarks WHEN?

>t. pajeet

>cross-platform benckmarks
Spotted the brainlet.

Larping samefag

Completely false. I have a Nexus 5 and an iPhone SE and the latter has last over 6h in web browsing while the Nexus only 3 to 3 1/2 hours for the same task even when the Nexus has a bigger battery.

Yeah sure, that's why Android engineers developed ART, to keep interpreting bytecode and not precompiling it to ML.

iToddlers will pretend this doesn't exist.

t. iPoojeet

Go talk to yourself Pajeet
You're getting paid by the (you) anyway

>t. pajeet

thank you rakeesh, 5 rupees have been deposited into your apple©®™ positivity account

Great hear you're getting paid
Maybe you should use \> to quote shit

It's like saying my Aston Martin Vulcan is faster than some faggot's Peugeot, but I can only drive it on some cherry picked racing track approved by Aston.
So you might have lot of power on your phone but you can't use it for shit.

ahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahah

either apple cheats on benchmarks or they do not matter at all.

Lol, buying iPhone is like buying a brand new car with factory welded engine bay and trunk.

App closing and opening test like that are not really testing the processing power of the phone.

Learn2technology pajeet

Don't forget: no 12V socket

>Meanwhile my S7E runs 155h before needing to charge with regular use
Show me that on an iPhone.

Not him but it actually it is, that's what people do on a phone 99% of the time.

If people did 3D animation and video editing on a phone then we would have HEVC software encoding benchmarks for phones.

>be me
>buy every Android flagship cause of the unbearable lag after a year
>7 years strong
>Buy iPhone 8

What. A. BEAST. Absolute monster at everything. It's incredible how shitty Android seems after using this thing, I'm never going back.

see
But to be fair I get the hate. Android took a while to become usable and lost many users to iPhones because of that.

Ironically I've been using iPhones since 2009 but now own a V20. Strange world i suppose.

I don't care about that video. Every Android I've had nearly lagged out of the box. My friends S8+ lagged hard last night while we were trying to get directions. The A11 just bulldozes through everything you put in it's way and it seems like it still has more power to spare.

My phones were just unusable, it would be to the point where I didn't like answering notifications because it meant using my Android phone.

youtu.be/OfAknufAUjg

iPhone battery so shit
Why ?

> LOOK MOM I REPLIED TO EVERYONE
die in a breaking wheel

It's nothing about the CPU, it's the software. The Note 8 is so much better on perfomance compared to the s8 it's not even funny.

> webm comparing animations vs. animations turned off
> android is teh real speed horse!
Yeah, Android has animations turned off for good reason, it can't handle them.

Even the A10 on my iPad is a fucking monster. I can't imagine how fast the A11 must feel.

It is statistically likely that someone like pic related is who you’re replying to.

Why are the Android screens flickering so bad in the video? And why is the iPhone screen so much brighter?

All this video seems to show is that the iPhone battery lasts about as long despite being 20% smaller (lighter).

iOS 11.0x has known battery issues which will be fixed in 11.1. My iPhone SE lost nearly half its battery life after going to iOS 11.

Samsung should really focus on software though, if all those specs can't save their software there's something really wrong going on.

Just... fluid. I've never seen a stutter, everything I ask it to do it does it and doesn't skip a frame. It puts me in awe, I use to think Android phones were pinnacles of engineering with all the hardware crammed into them, but I realize now nothing can save them unless they really start putting some time into their software.

Well, I'll find out on Friday how the A11 feels. Welcome to the iToddler club, pepper your angus for the butthate you're going to get on Sup Forums.

Not a good comparison. I just got an SE too btw. A real comparison would be with a xz1 compact for example.

>It puts me in awe
I'm willing to bet bits of tinfoil put you in awe. Retard.

Why i have to worry what strangers think. Thats idiotic

You don't, until you realize that they were right all along.

because they shit up every apple thread with their insecure spamming

this

pic related happened on my iPhone 6s more than I'd like to admit

I really liked how smooth iMessage works but after a while I found myself using it less and less. Guess that happens when you have to juggle college and a full time job.

God I miss saturdays.

Who are these jungle niggers on Sup Forums that use their phone in 100+ heat?

not him but it happens

Phones aren't meant to be put under heavy load for extended periods of time

>"WAH, why does my $1000 phone shut off after only an hour of mining buttcoin? ;_;"

>iPhone has protections to prevent user harm and device harm
>poodroids have no such protection and just explode

>Phones aren't meant to be put under heavy load for extended periods of time
Right, they're literally designed for the average use case, plus or minus 2 sigma. Someone running just-fuck-my-shit-up software should get a desktop if they really need heavy lifting.

Coming from someone who owns and used both a nexus 5x and a moto x pure, I honestly like androids interface better and gapps are leaps and bounds better than apples. When it comes to performance though Apple wins everytime. I went from the 5x to a 6s and it was incredible the jump I saw. Just got the 8 a week or so ago and it runs smoother than butter. I see my coworkers s8s lag and jump around pretty regularly.

you just proved his point

Completely different things.

If your battery starts to fail thermally, there is no stopping it in software. That error is just because the SoC is too hot.