I tape my camera

>i tape my camera
>i use a feature phone
>i don't have a facebook
>i use a custom ROM
>I jailbroke
>I encrypt all my personal data
>i use a vpn for anonymity rather than to bypass dns restrictions or web filters
>i use tor/freenet/i2p etc
>i use an obscure operating system
>i block common ports on my router
>i use IRC chatrooms

Daily reminder that if you do more than 2 of these, you are literally a terrorist and probably already on a watchlist. In some cases only one is needed.

None of you have anything of value to hide unless you are doing something illegal. Sup Forums is 95% NEET. You don't have sensitive data to protect.

Stop breaking the law or trying to be obscure and edgy or both. Actually fit into society.

You can't refute this.

kys

Its better being smarter than a brainlet, like most people on society are. So, just kill yourself.

I do all of these and I'm not NEET. Why do you want mass surveillance?

I know I'm not being watched, but I like to tinker with shit.

>OP stipulated 95%
>ergo there are 5% who aren't NEET

lmao criminals in charge of reading comprehension.

>bait
>facebook frog emoji combo cancer
sage
kys
nb4 200 replies

>tfw to inteligent

why would you leave random ports open on your router?

>everything I don't like is bait
OP is still right.

If I'm on the watchlist, good, it means I'm distracting them from the ones that really need anonymity

I need to protect my shitty chinese cartoons and mai waifu.
This. I'm a bad person? :-(

Pedo detected

>Stop breaking the law
there is nothing againgst law in these besides VPN

>literally a terrorist

this quoute suits my answer perfectly

image macros are not a refutation

I have a facebook account but I never use it because my feed is just ads.

>>i don't have a facebook
user facebook isn't hip anymore, it's full of 40 year olds

>NOTHING TO HIDE
Fuck off commie. People like you will get the rope one day.

>thinks landlords, employers, government officials don't background check people online

not having a visible online presence raises red flags

Social media is bad for mental health and completely immoral you fuckin plebeian

>Actually fit into society.
And what if I don't want to, you enormous cocksucker?

I unironically think your parents lives would have been better off if you had been aborted at birth.

You're a good for nothing cunt who thinks because he posts what normies do with their technology that any deviation from that norm means we are in the wrong.

I hope you die in your sleep. I don't want you to suffer, I just want you to cease to exist. Your views are as shit as your uneventful, boring life.

that's illegal where I live
some employer got dragged over the coals for doing it and had to pay compensation for some guy they didn't employ

Quotes are, you insufferable pile of waste.

link

Why did the "never ever use your real name on the internet" suddenly flip over to "SIGN UP NOW, FIRST NAME: ? LAST NAME: ? WHERE DO U LIVE: ?" and normies were ok with it?

When fat neckbeard virgins like you posed as kids online and started diddling

I too have a bank statement attached to my front door to prove I did nothing wrong