What the fuck is veryfast.io ?

what the fuck is veryfast.io ?

I was on pb and all of a sudden the fucking page opened up and downloaded an installer.

deleted that shit quick.

is this some kill the average joe shit that Sup Forums came up with or is this the Chinese?

filtered

wtf you even ?

dumb tripfag

your the same as this one

agreed

You know I don't usually like frogposters but I despise faggot retarded tripfags like him even more. Consider this a temporary truce non-stupid frogposter.

if you two are done shit posting, do try to die in a fire

Why are you mad at us? The only that should die in a fire is this stupid fucking tripfag that thinks he can come in here and shit up our board.

spoke like a true newfag.

he came here asking a question, and desided to use a name.

he's not shittin gup the board, he's posting.

the only shit here is you and that frogtard

The only newfag here is the one defending the casual use of trips, a. k. a. (You)

>deflecting the truth onto others
>classic newfag and or Sup Forumstard

The only truth here is that only retarded newfags defend the casual use of trips. Basically, you.

>your
filtered

samefag shit posting

THAT'S the fucking point you dense turd, we're not tech support

Not only is he a faggot retard trip bit he has the audacity to violate Sup Forums rules and act and even bigger faggot than he already is.

>t. tripfaggot

>samefag
Do you even know how conversations and reply chains are supposed to work or are you this much of an idiot? Are you so retarded that you need a forum-like feature of special snowflake usernames just to be able to keep track of who is replying to who or to be able to remember context of the conversation you're following?

>how to spot a newfag

*damage control intensifies*

>samefag

>tripfaggot

samefag

you must be a bind retard.

put your trip back on so I filter you, you waste of oxygen

newfag

die in a fire, and be sure to filter out your own life, retard.

Hurrr I'm a Le Reddit new friend let me jump on the bandwagon about how shitty tripfags are so nobody knows how new i am. TRIPFAGS ARE THE CANCER THATS KILLING Sup Forums LOLOLOL WE R user WE R LEGION

>this much fucking cancer in a thread

I had the same popup OP. Didn't download anything on me tho.

>literally not a single post about the subject

odd. I only knew about it downloading because chrome asked me if I wanted to keep the file.

HURR HURR TRIPFAGGING IS THE NEW FAD MY LEDDIT FRIENDS TOLD ME TO DO HURR

shut up lain you whore

Please download the installer and upload it to mega or something, i want to look at it

What subreddit us this? lmao

welcome to Sup Forums

Fucking faggots
Instead of fighting how about you answer his fucking question you fucks