Just realized i have an iPar Air lying around that i got as a gift when it came out. What can I do with it...

Just realized i have an iPar Air lying around that i got as a gift when it came out. What can I do with it? Can I install whatsapp on it?

What other apps should i install if i plan to ditch my old smartphone altogether? Any clover clone for ios?
Generap recommendstions?

Ask

I already have grindr. Looking for other suggestions.

>clover clone
The Chan

Give it back, Jamal

Nice find. Reported it.

>Having to pay to shitpost
No thanks

How do you JUST REALISE you have some technology lying around?

I hated it because how difficult it was to put things (music, videos, pdfs) on it. So it when in a drawer. Couple of days back I saw this video of the app Documents which, unlike what i was told on Sup Forums, was a filemanager and downloading files became easier (just wanted to download some lectures off youtube and watch them offline). So I thought i should ask what other things i can do on it that i may not know

You'd buy it if you could afford it.

If there was a trial version that i could use before buying, i would know what i would spend money on. Not gonna pay then realize its shit.

>Can I install whatsapp on it
kys

Whats wrong with WA?

The question is wrong. It's common knowledge you can't install Whatsapp on a tablet. Maybe there are exceptions on the Android side.

Ok. I didnt find on appstore thats why i asked. Other IM apps like Viber and IMO were there.

Grindr

sell it

And there is your answer, retard.

You can use whatsapp web on it

That means i have to carry another device that should be running whatsapp in the first place. Beats the purpose

Better you switch to Telegram or Signal. WhatsApp is just a Facebook botnet

Quality has a price user.

How do i make the people switch?

This. idk why the fuck people get zuccing his cock he's a reptile and a thief

>It's common knowledge you can't install Whatsapp on a tablet.
baka

Just like the site you are on

Couldn't use what apps and a lot mobile apps.

Mostly use as PDF,email,web reader.

Get Telegram as says or use iMessage if you also have an iPhone.
Telegram will ask you for a phone number but just put your cell number and wait for the SMS or call. Then enter it onto your tablet and you are ready to go.

Cant i simply use imsg on ipad?

Maybe he wants cross-platform messaging.

Maybe he lives outside the US

>Maybe he lives outside the US
iMessage works just fine in Oz.
We moved to Viber after the debacle of Skype's last effort.

Sell It and buy something Android for the money