Sup Forums I got this notification on my phone. Is it legit or a virus itself?

Sup Forums I got this notification on my phone. Is it legit or a virus itself?

it's legit

seems legit. do it OP

>6 virus
>not 6 viruses

>click ok
>there's no ok button

seems pretty fake to me desu but Idk I don't have an iPhone so I don't know how these things would usually look

>Safari toolbar at bottom
>Non-jailbroken iOS isn't vulnerable to most malware
>Googling name shows no results

It's obviously a scam

I can't tell anymore if this is a legit question or not

are you fucking retarded?

>Click ok to start the cleaning process
>buttons are Install and Cancel
>>>/sqt/

o wait didn't see the troll comments above me I should've played along
sorry guys

I normally would think it’s fake too but the weird thing is it appeared from an app I was playing on so idk seems a bit more legit.

You're actually fucking retarded. Just throw away your phone if this is how you're going to act.

These are the kinds of people who fall for Apple devices.

You'd have to be an idiot to fall for this.

yeah, you'd better follow those instructions brother

Seems legit, click the ok-button

it looks serious OP theres two reclamation marks

Virus detected

Install button

Jesus fucking Christ seriously

It's legit.

Looks pretty legit. You better remove that 6 virus

you're running out of time op pls press ok

click done.

You guys are fucking mean. I get it it’s fake but you don’t have to get that personal. Also there were circumstances that you don’t even know about that made it seem more legit.

At my uni gym yesterday I was on the treadmill. About halfway into my run this chink with dyed red hair got on the one next to mine, despite literally all the other treadmills being unused because the gym was near closing. Anyway he just stood there on his phone until I got off, not even turning his machine off. When I finished he went 2 machines from mine.

I was really sketched out but was too beta and tired at the time to say anything. I’m semi convinced though he was either creeping on me or trying to hack into my iPhone, which is why I was slightly more accepting of this phony.

You are fucking retarded, you almost seem to think like a woman.

She is.

don't bully her

Yeah senpai I have paranoid personality disorder too.

I'm not paranoid! That was weird behavior, I should be warranted to at least be suspicious.

100% legit.

It's legit.
Thankfully the procedure Apple offers to remove them is very easy and you just nned to follow instructions to unfuck your phone.