Why haven't you deleted your facebook account yet, user?

Why haven't you deleted your facebook account yet, user?

>implying i ever had one

>Why
Because I don't have one, you, stupid pedo.
Go to hell.

Quia morosus non sum

>pedo
The girl in ops image is over 1000 years old, baka

>Go to hell.
Nani?!?!

because I can only deactivate it

in Europe you can fix facebook to delete all your data
not sure about the land of free

>fix
the fuck...
meant "force"

I deleted it like 4 years ago. I only needed it for a University course. Pretty much deleted it right after.

some pages need or use facebook to connect I just connect and leave it there I don't use it I don't know if is more hard to make a new one

im in yurop and still dont see the delet fecebook button

I should look into it I guess there's a procedure but I'm pretty sure that's awfully long and they don't make it easy

Because I am not a friendless neet

>/r/eddit

I've never had one. Should I start one just to delet it?

Because I have normie friends who only use fb to communicate. Otherwise I have no need for it.

This. Good to know about events and other shit. Besides that and using messenger, I can’t fucking stand it. Facebook content is a fucking waste.

Anime website

I deleted every post and I just have it if someone who does not have my number wants to write me and I still have some accounts linked to it.

this

I did like 5 years ago now, wish I never even made one.

Because I don't have one.

I never made one

because I never had one to begin with

I don't want to draw potential unnecessary attention to myself for not having one. Also, .

>I don't want to draw potential unnecessary attention to myself for not having one
You'd actually have the opposite problem, unless people actually want to be your friends and consider you cool or something.

i post and view various facebook groups revolving around watches. So i need it for that, and the fact that its easier to get my friends to respond than via text

>needed it for a University course
Why would you need a Facebook account for a university course?

Because I don't have one.

my friends are in different countries. phone numbers change, everyone is on it so it's easy to message anyone. Events, too. It's one place to see all upcoming events.

Group works and announcement.
Not him/her btw

being assigned to a group project and normies refusing any other medium of communication?

most people in college stick to some sort of hugbox group to spread info which the professor only talked to one of their asslickers in class (there's always one of those).

You can't delete your facebook account

>Not him/her btw
Did you just assume his gender is binary? You fucking white trash?

Because I don't know how to delete it permanently

A pajeet stole my account and was pretending to be me for a while. I accidentally froze the account by logging in too many times and at one point tried to recover it by uploading my ID. Facebook couldn't verify my identity apparently and now the account is just there, sitting around.

Because I use it to tag women in memes instead of actually flirting