If i apply myself and try getting a linux + cert will i be able to rice desktap like u

If i apply myself and try getting a linux + cert will i be able to rice desktap like u

Pic is my lunch

include me in r/Sup Forums screencap

i hope you choke on those fries you fat fucker

i'm serious I really hope you choke to death while eating that shit food

these

Seriously will the linux + help me rice.

Stallman is agaisnt mcdonalds

>mcdonalds
Get with the times sweetie, mcdonalds belongs in the trash.

I need the motivation to learn linux getting the cert helps with dat

I have McDonalds fries once in a blue moon, but they don't look near as greasy as those.
Maybe try a different McDonalds.

Don't eat at McDonalds you greasy fuckbasket!

so why is he fat

I always have problem changing resolution
Once I change it, I cant use xrandr anymore

I wonder what Stallman's philosophy would be regarding fast food outlets and what he consumes to get so vast. Imagine a dinner with Richard Stallman. It would be mental.

What the fuck is this thread?

BK too especially with those retarded twins.

His feet literally hurts, but still loves to eat. It's in his book.

genetics

is this the new desktop tread
did u get a sandhwhich too

McD has touch screen terminals in newer stores, would Stallman be okay using them?

>gay burger

Yes, but he would hack the wifi.

Do they accept cash? I could imagine quite a scene developing there.

Sup Forums meets /ck/

ITT
Post the Sup Forumsman's food.

Pic related is shaorma, its eaten all over Europe, in some places its named "kebab".
Best comfort food, specially good when you're drunk/hangover.

+olives and bread. Sometimes wine too.

Stop it! you're making me hungry you rotten scoundrels. I'm trying to adhere to a strict diet.

I'm not even going to ream you out about the McDonald's. But eating on your fucking bed like that? Fuck off you loser. Eating isn't a fucking hobby. Sit at your table for 5 fucking minutes and eat. And why the FUCK do you have a tub of fucking soda AND a fucking 2 liter of Pepsi on your bed. Jesus Christ kid. Also, you'll never get your cert because you lack discipline :)

>he has one life to live
>he could die anytime, anyday
>choses to restrict himself from good food
Smh wypipo.

No escape.

>he doesn't actualize himself ethically in the face of the infinite
>his gut makes his pants uncomfortable
>his brain is in a constant fog from insulin spikes

I've been indulging in good food for far too long you cheeky swine. Now I need to get rid of the 30kg I've installed.

you son of a bitch. Delete this immediately

>he doesnt work enough to be an example of virtue and to define what mankind should be

those fries are delicious!

>burger king
inferior fries

Maybe someone should put some in my coffin, so the aliens digging out me in 2300 can enjoy some snacks.

sauce is too watery. not sticking to pasta well.

the plan 9 of food.

>all-in-one solution that tries to cover every nutritional need at the same time
that's the opposite of plan 9

When you thought american cheese is the lowest of low, someone made a bottled machine vomit and could sold to the retarded masses as something healthy.

What technology is McDonald's lacking to get their cheese on the burgers to actually melt? If the end of the cheese sticks out into the air instead of bending to meet the rest of the sandwich, then something is wrong. Will it take robots? Then I am all for robots taking jobs if it can get my cheese melted.

How did my thread get derailed.
Someone plz tell me if linux + will help me rice and understand i3 and xububtu

Cannot use xububtu cuz menu wont update when i install new programs so gotta make i3 pretty

Shut up fatty

Rice? What does rice have to do with fries and burgers with good melted cheese? Please stay focused on the topic.

Why are you talking about burgers in a plan 9 thread?

I think they could but are scared to change it

BK's fries suck.

BK has objectively the best dollar menu
Whenever the depression gets too much I always get like 7 bucks worth of nuggers and chicken sandwiches, sometimes with an arizona or Dr.P.
Brings me right down to being functional

>not using proper carrier pasta
could be better