The state of applel

>the state of applel

Other urls found in this thread:

appleinsider.com/articles/17/05/08/apple-offers-free-ipad-pro-smart-keyboard-repairs-in-wake-of-functional-issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what am i seeing here? outside of retarded stylus placement
also that keyboard is gay

The outlets mean that op is a fag from a fag country.

Cheap desk and cheap floor indicates lower class.

Is that a dildo?

The frame of the desk is stained with dirt from where op pulls himself closer. This suggests that op is overweight, and dirty.

It is if you want it to be.

OP may be a fat faggot but those outlets are god tier

OP still has a DVD player, which suggests he's over the age of 30, probably over 35.

>spends money on retarded nuclear keyboard instead of decent desk

>lower class
>apple products

Shocking.

>welfare queen
is this neocons getting away with saying nigger?

>those outlets are god tier
T. Malaysian

What's the point in buying an Apple product if your room is a fucking dump? If you want to use tech with clean design at least make your living area presentable.

>What's the point in buying an Apple product

Showing how poor you are in public by flashing the most expensive item that you own.

iToddler poorfags can't afford that.

>>the state of applel

>imagine being so triggered by a brand that you save pictures on your computer to try make that brand look bad

Hi panjeet. How many times has the mention of Apple made you cry today? Watch now, he'll just greentext 1 word because he can barely speak English.

>the state of iToddlers

Imagine having no personality besides your fruit logo.

>adapter for the charger literally in the pic

Imagine being an iToddler.

itt: Sup Forums successfully profiles an ifag

>Sup Forums app installed on taskbar
Hmm, so this is your picture user? How does it feel to buy shit then complain about them on an imageboard?

At least the apple pencil comes with an adapter so you can charge it normally

No one here gives a shit.

imagine being so insecure about your shitty purchase you have to defend it everywhere you go

>no one cares if their designs are utter shit
l o l ok

Aplel need a general. All theses threads 24/7 is mindbattling.

>t. assblasted mactoddler

I just bought ten iphones because of this comment.

Context?

I do.

girls hate android shitters

>Context?
Retard has an ipad, and acts accordingly.
>I do.
Fuck you Tim, no one asked you.

>Getting iPhone to impress dumb girls because dumb girls are brand whores
You have pretty low standards

>girls hate android shitters
every girl i know has an android phone

If they're dumb enough to write someone off because of their phone choice, they're not worth giving a shit about.

Unless the phone is a Blackberry without a physical keyboard.

Imagine having nothing of value in life except your Nova Launcher setup.

>rajeet lies on the internet

> just got my first iPhone
> convinced 2 of my friends to get one as well

If you’re not a tinkerer and you own an Android, 9/10 you’re just poor.

It's really a problem with detecting pressing the + sign. If you did it faster it would do 1+23 or 12+3.

I got my first Androne in 2010, running 2.1.
Used Android all the way up to about two months ago, when I got my first iPhone.

I miss certain aspects, but i certainly don't miss the crashes, the lag, the poor performance, having to root and unlock bootloaders just to get the latest software, community developed and as buggy as the stock software.

iPhone does everything out of the box, and has been free of OEM/Carrier bloat since 2007.
Apple really did refine their system well.

It's actually because the + animation is not finished when you press 3. You have to wait for the + sign animation to finish and it will behave properly.

Your mom and sister don't count user.

I know Sup Forums turned into politics central over the past few years, but I just wanna get this off my chest.
How the fuck is Donald even considered a legitimate "rich person"? Like yea, the guy's wealthy and isn't afraid to show it, but everything about him exudes the same atmosphere as a sleazy used Benz salesman.
Case in point, the gold lettering. It just feels like a cheap way to make something look better than it actually is, how the hell do people actually fall for this shit?
>inb4 trumpet posts

>How the fuck is Donald even considered a legitimate "rich person"?
>Like yea, the guy's wealthy
Do you still not get it? The amount of money a person has at his disposal is pretty muc the only qualifications to being a "legitimate rich guy".

>samefagging this hard

No, what I mean is his behavior, the way he acts.
Yes, he's rich, no one is arguing that. I'm talking about how the public perceives him, how is he considered (by the public) to be in the same social strata as other CEOs, of similarly sized or larger companies? I mean, we've all seen how other big businessmen act, and it's nothing like The Donald.
What I mean is what I said, he acts like a used car salesman turned millionaire, but few people him out on it, most just play along (as in, treat him like old money).
This changed in the past 2 years, definitely, with people looking at him in a more critical light, but how was he able to put it up for about 3+ decades before then?

>have to hold your iPhone correctly
>have to avoid putting your iPhone in your pants
>have to wait 'till your iPhone's animations are done
I'm not an Applefag so I don't know all the rules, but these three really make me kek everytime.

> iPhone does everything out of the box, and has been free of OEM/Carrier bloat since 2007.
> Apple really did refine their system well.

It’s because they’re centralized. Everything they put out is built to work with something they sell. Android is fractured, which CAN be a good thing at times, but is usually a bad thing, because companies less established than microshit and Fruitshit can’t really build the kind of ecosystem that encompasses ALL of the tech you use.

Hell, I don’t even have a MacBook. I’ll probably end up converting my laptop to a hackintosh eventually.

> inb4 niggertech idiot cant use real software
I run fedora on my desktop. It’s not like I do this out of brand loyalty. Apple’s OS’s just work well with each other.

One thing I’ve noticed though is that a lot of apple fanboy you tubers are some variety of brown. Irl most white people have iPhones and most non-whites have android. Not sure why this is.

>first billionaire president
>he doesn't act rich
Define 'acting rich' user.

niggertech idiot cant use real software

I dunno, can't tell you since I'm not that fabulously wealthy.
I just mean being conservative about how rich you actually are, keeping it under wraps, giving rare glimpses, etc.
In my head, Gates is a "rich person", not only cause of how wealthy he is, but also cause he doesn't make a big deal out of it, he's nonchalant, but at the same time, you KNOW he's rich.
I'm just rambling at this point, I just need some confirmation that I'm not the only only person with this feel.

>i run fedora
>says that as if that means he's a 1337 haxxor
lol use a real OS. The only thing that's a hack is you.

That's just in Trump's style, looks scandalous and eccentric.
Other rich families have their own quirks, although I guess the Rockefellers aren't "old money" in the longer scheme.

Gates for 2020

>No, what I mean is his behavior, the way he acts.
What does that have to do with him being rich, and having money?
>Yes, he's rich, no one is arguing that.
I guess he checks all the boxes for being a "legitimate rich guy" then.
>I'm talking about how the public perceives him, how is he considered (by the public) to be in the same social strata as other CEOs, of similarly sized or larger companies?
He's an executive/owns a large company, so maybe that does it for people.

> What I mean is what I said, he acts like a used car salesman turned millionaire, but few people him out on it, most just play along (as in, treat him like old money).
This changed in the past 2 years, definitely, with people looking at him in a more critical light, but how was he able to put it up for about 3+ decades before then?

The redpilled answer is that people don’t like distinguishing between old and new money because it lifts the veil of class mobility. As well, trump was on the side of the media prior to 2015, and everyone knows being on the media’s bad side will get you nothing but bad press.

Also trump IS new money.

You mean acting humble? President Trump surely doesn't act humble while Billy G seems to.

>iToddler has to type THIS slow so his lagOS lagPhone doesn't fuck up

that'll be $99.99 plus tip

>have to hold your iPhone priced poodroid correctly so that your budget screen doesn't tint
>having to avoid buying a Pajeetdroid because it might explode
>having to wait for updates that never come

>I just mean being conservative about how rich you actually are, keeping it under wraps, giving rare glimpses, etc.
He was also a celebrity for some time, and even before his own show he was in the spotlight for being the rich guy who dated hot models.
>In my head, Gates is a "rich person", not only cause of how wealthy he is, but also cause he doesn't make a big deal out of it, he's nonchalant, but at the same time, you KNOW he's rich.
People are different individuals with different backgrounds, and lives user. I don't think that there's more to it than that.
>I just need some confirmation that I'm not the only only person with this feel.
You need confirmation from other people on your feel?
>Feel
Fucking dropped.

>buying flagships
you cucks never learn.
>b-but muh quality manufacturing!
>it's literally all just made in china and explodes anyway

>the pixel 2 isn't a flagship

> everyone tosses distro names out there to seem cool just like me

No. I used to run arch and I got sick and tired of spending more time getting the fucking thing to not break when it updated than I did shitposting.

>he thinks I'm defending the shitxel
Shitxel, Samshit, ifag, they're all garbage, flagships are memes.

>its garbage because i can't afford it

so true

>have billions of dollars
how is _____ even considered rich

are you a retard or do you just act retarded?

it's garbage because they explode, tint or removed the most basic features that even a $10 mp3 player from 2008 has.

>everything about him exudes the same atmosphere as a sleazy used Benz salesman.

no. it doesn't.

>t. assblasted iToddler

at least he didn't pay $700+ for the privilege of being burned.
I guess iphone and samshit fans want the more premium exploding that can only be achieved when you use quality materials.

>at least the burns were cheaper
The STATE of poorfag delusions

I debunked your entire Apple folder yesterday, not doing it again.

>>at least the burns were cheaper
yes?
are you really arguing that more expensive burns are inherently better burns?

ITODDLERS

LITERALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

The smart keyboards for ipad pro are fucking out to I got one for my parents and the piece of shit is broken already fucking $280 it was. Apple without Steve Jobs is worthless.
appleinsider.com/articles/17/05/08/apple-offers-free-ipad-pro-smart-keyboard-repairs-in-wake-of-functional-issues

>girlfriend wants to replace her Nexus 5x with an iPhone next year
I'm dumping the shit out of her then. Can't have such stupidity in my life

At least you found out she's a brainlet now before it's too late.

I'll hopefully persuade her into getting a Huawei, because she once had a p7 and said she loved it.

> implying someone this autistic has a girlfriend
you'd be doing your "girlfriend" a favor.

PLEASE, YOU FUCKING CUNT, STOP POSTING APPLE, GOOGLE, AND MICROSOFT SHIT!

iCuck detected

can we please ban all phoneposters and/or people who post about their phones? this is getting fucking pathetic.

replying to yourself

i'm giggling like fuck but man the more I think about this the sadder it gets

>forced to upgrade
>upgrade fucks up device
>no more upgrades
>apps require upgrade
>forced to buy new phone

Hows that 30 minute battery life treating you iToddler?

The Apple pencil is stupid as fuck, but there's a solid logic behind the mouse: it isn't designed to be used with the charge cable plugged in, and doing so will likely break the cable or socket over time. So they prevent stupid users from doing this by putting the plug on the bottom.

What the fuck is up with apple's lightning cables? A woman was on vacation and had 2 cables with her just in case and both broke near the connection. People have to buy a new cable once a month because they're so brittle

they need to go to or

Fixed in iOS 11 Beta 4, sorry lagdroid.

that an awsome observation

>herka derka derka idoddlar derka derka

Kill yourself, subhuman. Enjoy crying at things you can't afford. Why do you even come here, is posting the same macros really that fun for you? Do you enjoy showing your butthurt? Aren't you Hindus supposed to peaceful or some shit?

The charging situation for the Apple Pencil makes sense as well. It has a female-female lightning adapter in the box for 'normal charging'. The male lightning on the end of the Pencil itself is so that it can be topped off while you are away from your charging cables. You know, with your mobile device.