1070 mining

Anyone experienced in mining with the 1070? msi armor to be precise.
Currently on nicehash switching algorythm, 150 core clock, +650 memory clock.
For some reason, the middle gpu stays 10 degrees colder than the rest, that stay at 66C.

What are your values?

Also general mining thread

>obviously technology related
>sends me to shitcoin circlejerk fest

Nigger kys

user can I have one of those 1070s I'm really poor and I'd love to get one from you. I'll pay for the shipping

You can have one of my old 580 8gb for 200 bucks, now fuckoff back to r/communism

150 plus shipping and you got yourself a deal boy

Pls respond I'm very serious I can go to 170

>mining
>2017
>high difficulty

Good luck!

no fuck you. we've had too many "LOL IT'S JUST TECHNOLOGY GAIZ" posts in the past. this is precisely why was created so faggots like you could talk about this shit over there. fuck off.

You're a shit haggler user

Difficulty is irrelevant when price trends upwards

You're not going to make more than about $10USD/day.

Should have got in sooner.

We ASIC now...

/biz/ is the *coin containment board. Don't you remember when half the threads we're about Dogecoin?

Got 4 s9 in romania mining for me
I don't pay the rigs electricity though, hacked that shit good

Actually it's a 470 8gb

200 bucks is a steal nigger

Bought a pair of Strix 480 8GB for $200 each, sold them for $375 each after using them for a couple months.

Miners are funny...

/biz/ knows shit about hardware, they just discuss the latest pump and dumps.

Those fags are actually buying shit like link and digibyte

I could make mad bank on arbitrage buying the gpus here and selling them to americucks for 2x msrp

I just remembered I bought some bitcoin back in 2012. I need to find my stuff for it. I only spent like $20 on it back then.

You could be sitting on 20k now
That's almost all my mining gear

But seriously, not a single fa/g/ mines? The hell is wrong with you, wasting a tech board on gayming and useless shit like raspberries and vintage electronics

Bamp

>mining
Absolutely Degenerate

Is there some hidden sticky that states Sup Forums must hivemind hate mining?

I mean, I'm obviously not posting again if every reaction is either being jelly poorfags or assmad nocoiners

Mining niggers drive up the price of GPUs. So of course you're hated around here.

I thought mining was essentially pointless in this year, unless you have a shit ton of cards

>unless you have a shit ton of cards
The actual miners (Chinese) do have shit tons of cards. The Joe Blow miners with their six 1070s don't matter and are only just making a profit unless they live in a region with dirt cheap electricity or they're "getting it for free."

Chinks control BTC, not alts.
Anyone with a gpu can make a profit, since profits are made in percentages, mr brainlet.

>Chinks control BTC, not alts.
BTC and Ethereum, which are the only two that really matter. The later of which is the reason that GPU prices are fucked and will be forever because they'll never go proof of stake.

>Anyone with a gpu can make a profit
If you think you're gonna mine your Waltoncoins to a new lambo you're in too deep my dude.

kill your self u fag. because of greedy fucks like you gpu prices are high.
i hope your shit coin ether shit crashes and you lose all your life saving then jump of a bridge due to depression.

I'm mostly mining monero with vegas, about 20000hashes

The 1070 are there to mine whatever pumps on nicehash, and the old rigs mining ether are almost dying of exaustion, that's why im selling the gpus

Not going to mention the antminers because atm i dont know what the fuck forkcoin shit I should mine

haha oh nooo i cant get as many frames in my gaaaaames

Fuckoff with your gaymes, you must be 18+ to post here

>I'm mostly mining monero with vegas
And it's still profitable for you after it dipped? What do you pay per kwh?

I mine 6x1070 rigs. I have many.

The MSI armor is a shitty blower card with elpida memory. If we don't see a picture of your rig we can't comment.

Also this belongs on /biz/.

I don't keep the rigs at home, but for equihash and lyra it's pretty good (no need for memory)

Gets the job done on eth though, at 210mh/s with 7 cards.

It is, and I honestly believe monero more than any other crypto. It has something some people need badly

I pay 0.1 per kw

>I don't keep the rigs at home

You should delete this thread then. Nobody can comment without seeing the rig.

>I don't keep the rigs at home
>It is
Well that's not surprising.

you can comment on this one

and this

Vertical venting is stupid.

You can fry eggs on those things, that was the quickest solution I found

hurr im such a big boy i only do big boy thing pain is good boredom is good anything to please the vagina.

kys loser beta.

Dude that could be $60k

>tfw mining sia coin because I believe in it

>please the vagina
No, it's the vagina that pleases me you virgin neckbeard
Money also pleases me, unlike dumb games

Please do the needful

pls stop buying graphics cards.
It's hurting the rest of us.

Eth difficuly went up 9-fold, Eth price should be at 3k to make it worth mining actually. Gpu mining is dead

Seriously kill yourself you fucking dreg.

>needlessly driving up prices for fake shitcoins that literally have no intrinsic value.

No seriously, kill yourself you degenerate.

Because ethereum is the only thing mineable by GPUs. You are either a fudster or the thread is just full of amateurs.

>muh delusion

this is just sad.

Rich niggers mine monero with CPU's

>/biz/ turned from a friendly business board with actual information and investment advice into a pajeet and ching ling coin mining pumping and dumping shit fest.
>GPU prices are eternally fucked.
>Wasting electricity and resources for virtual currency so you can make/sell it for physical currency.
>Using GPUs instead of ASICs cuz ASIC manufacturers are scalping the shit out of miner scum.

Fuck miners and mining, wanna make money?, buy low sell high you fucking niggers.

>Using GPUs instead of ASICs
Several algorithms are designed to make ASICs uneconomical. There is no ASIC for DaggerHashimoto, CryptoNight or Equihash

KEK
you know nothing about this please leave

All the salt in this thread lmao, I'm coming to post more often at Sup Forums.
I bet you all look like the fat commie neckbeard in the sticky