What's with these paid Apple shills lately?

What's with these paid Apple shills lately?
Unless my mental filter has just turned off today, I noticed a massive influx of people shilling the latest iPhones. Can ya'll fuck off, you're filling up the board

inb4 fuck off lagdroid peasant
I own an iphone 7, kunt

please lurk more before posting

>t. iToddler

Please leek more before Liaoning

>what’s with the active interest in something that was just announced and released I mean GEEZ GUYS

Every time there's a major apple happening you faggots spout the same shit, get fucked my dude right up in the bum. Closeted fucker.

We don't need 10 threads about it

Fuck off Tim Kike.

>tfw I ended up buying an iPhone because someone posted this

You wouldn’t complain if it was 30 poordroid threads on a Scamsung or Poogle Pixel Poo

>paid Apple shills
When you step outside of your social media bubble/echo chamber, you'll have to accept that there are people that aren't being paid to like things that you don't like. It's not a conspiracy. People just like different things. Now kys

>the state of iToddler delusion

>the state of Android refutation
notfound.app

>tfw I ended up buying an iPhone because someone posted this
You really thought him a lesson.

I've found that the right choice is usually doing the opposite of what faggots on Sup Forums say.

>doing the opposite of what faggots on Sup Forums say.

I already do the opposite of what Apple users say.

>Trump uses a iPhone
>plenty of his supporters do
>this image macro only Btfos himself

Sup Forums spams buy iphone though
>this image macro only Btfos himself
Image shows someone potentially harming himself as an attempt to hurt the individual that he's angry at. It's very similar to some faggot buying an iphone, because that fagoot was called an itodler.

>mental gymnastics

you need to go back nigger :)

master baiters false flag because they know dipshits like you will give them attention because HURR MUH APEL STOP WORSHIPING THE WRONG CORPORATION

phone cucks are so fucking retarded

>What's with these paid Apple shills lately?
They are trying to cater to other people than tech illiterate idiots. ANd someone in Apple's marketing thinks it's a good idea to market on Sup Forums

>I own an iphone 7
kys

because those threads would belong here, that is what the technically skilled people use.

shieet I'll never make fun of apple ever again!

Are they shitposting about their toys on a technology board tho?