Which Tablet should I buy?

Hello Guys! I really need your help :-)

Why?:
I don't know anything about Tablets. There are so many of them on the market and I can't differentiate if a Tablet is good or bad. So I came here asking for your help.

For what I use it:
- Watching Youtube and Netflix
- Browsing the Internet
- Playing some casual Android games

What it should be able to do / What it should have:
- Playing videos and movies on Full-HD
- It would be cool if it's about 10" big
- A not too short battery-life, 5HRs+ would be great.
- Daily usage of 4-5 hours shouldn't be a problem
- It also would be great if I could use it for at least 2-3 years - I don't want to buy one which needs to be replaced after one year.

Budget: ~400€ (~500$)

My toughts yet:
I'm actually a fan of Lenovo. I saw the Lenovo YOGA TAB 3 Plus with 4GB Ram. It was the only Tablet I fell in love with yet... but then I saw a lot of negative reviews. So I'm not sure what to do know, thats why I'm asking for alternatives/help here.

What are you thinking about the Lenovo YOGA TAB 3 Plus?

Conclusion:
I'd be really thankful vor any help. I'm new to Sup Forums, espacially to Sup Forums, so please tell me if I did anything wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

swappa.com/buy/google-pixel-c-wifi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a Google pixelbook

Looks very expensive. Is it cheaper now? Or should I get a used one?

Phones nowadays are just as big who cares

Yeah, phones are getting bigger and bigger... but mine is very small compared to others, so a tablet wouldn't be bad :)

Notebookcheck is a good place for reviews. I'd go there first.

Looks like the rating of the yoga book is very solid. The german site says 86% and the english site says 78,7% (2GB Ram version). I would buy one with 4GB for around 320€.

I generally trust them :)
4GB is a must now, really.

Well then it's going to be a Lenovo Yoga Pad 3 Pro with 4gb :) The Beamer is very nice for movies.

If you're mainly watching / consuming media, the Tab S3 has the best color on any tablet right now including the iPad Pro.

Like my iPad pro. Also like my galaxy tab s2. If you foray into mobile device stuff go with the s2. Being forced to buy a Mac to develop for iOS is shit.

I use a Nvidia Shield (second model apparently) it's pretty fantastic. Excellent camera, wifi, emulation, 10/10 samsung-tier screen quality, decent audio (stereo)

I'm sure there are others that are better now, though, but you should be able to grab one for like $150 or something.

It also has a really neat drawing thing if you get the stylus.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
not too cheap, not too expensive

unironically an iPad 2017, its cheap and the preformance is good enough for anything you would want to do on a tablet. Also the battery life is really good.

swappa.com/buy/google-pixel-c-wifi

It's really a shame they decided not to update it to Oreo

iPad 2017 idiot.

It’s 320$ and has a better processor than any android tablet.

Pro is double but a 120hz screen and a 2x faster processor but is more than your budget.

Just don't get any Lenovo, especially yoga. I have yoga 2, I like it and I fucking hate it. It was great on paper two years ago, now it runs like shit no matter what I do to optimise it(it plays full HD fine but it takes a bit to navigate there). It also got no updates and the build quality is terrible. Oh and the screen, beside of its below average quality, has a fucking ghost touch effect like some lowest end tier chinkphone.
The only good thing is the battery but it sometimes drains itself dry if you don't turn it off after using (I'm running almost stock with only apps being Netflix Spotify Mx player and clover).

It's only $1200 and it comes with Google OS.

It's a bargain.

holy shit, how is the z4 tablet still $600?

>Sony

Don't listen to this user, user

The decision is very hard... would be cool if the performance problems are fixed in the newer ones.. but I don't know..

wtf? the yoga has an intel atom + android? And everyone thinks this is a good idea?

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" version should fit the bill for you.

I have the 8.0" version and it's pretty decent for watching YouTube videos, surfing the net. I will admit that I haven't tried playing any games on it though...

Regular iPad is 329$ and is by far superior to any similar priced tablet.

buy iPad or windows Tablet.

Android tablet is trash

It wouldn't be an atom.

It would be a "Qualcomm SNAPDRAGON 652, 4x 1.2 GHz + 4x 1.8 GHz".

I have bad experience with Samsung... :/

Ipad 2017? Would consider it.

why is android trash in your opinion?

>iPad 2017
>Can open 2 apps in multitask
>1 app in drag and drop mode
>Open PiP videos (netflix/youtube/any video app)
>Doesn't lag

Get an Nvidia Shield.

hahah

>bad experience with Samsung

Such as?