Should I?

Should I?

no, buy a thinkpad

Which ThinkPad do you recommend?

fuck off nigger

This one.

>a literal faggy fashion accessory

Neck thyself.

I got a macbook and it is all flashy and no work.
Its 'great' but if you need to get sh!t done get an actual laptop.

T430. If you want battery hotplug and a better screen, T440, but I suggest you to swap the trackpad if you're planning to use the trackpoint (the normal one has soft touch buttons)

And do yourself a favour, don't listen to the faggots that shill older ThinkPads. The classic keyboard is not better and the T420 is just an older T430 with a worse CPU

>alcantara cover
Absolutelly disgusting.

What's the difference between a T ThinkPad and all the other ones?

acer is crap buy a thinkpad or a latitude

I was LITERALLY going to get this laptop, but went with a ThinkPad instead last week.

>Not looking like a shit = gay
>I wonder why girls don't like me.
kekleon
Define an "actual laptop" what are you looking to do with it? If all you want is something cheap and that's all you do just buy a ChinkPad, if not the Surface Book 2 exists, or you could check out the XPS 13 and Razer Blade Stealth lineup.
As someone who's actually used this, I'll testify that the Alcantara is the least of your worries.
Firstly my device game with a warranty, in which allowed me to return it within the two year period if any sort of damage occurred with the device. Secondly, it really doesn't matter, unless if your arms are literally a sauna, or you're just gross it'll be fine. Lastly, I ended up returning it and decided to wait for the Surface Book 2 though. I'd be far more concerned about the MacBook seeing as you can actually get an extended warranty for the device outside of the United States.

T is the "normal line", good features and great performance
X is the compact size, similar performance to the T series but usually worse battery life
W is the high performance, desktop replacement line, really high performance but poor battery life and a pain to take with you
X Carbons are a good compromise between T and X, think of it as a compact variant of the T series, but if I recall correctly they don't sport the same reparability and upgradability of the other ones (I may be wrong about this) and their battery life should be worse

Thanks for that explanation, user. I think I've made up my mind.

What are you gonna get

If it isnt a thinkpad or a raven ridge laptop then it belongs in the trash

For the money? Unbeatble.
Got one for my sister and it’s an incredible value for the price

>acer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

P is professional don't forget p

I have an X1 Carbon and I love it

P is the replacement for W, right?

>3:2
yes
>microsoft