Debate

Debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVKnt7H4zVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It ultimately comes down to preference, but the iPhone X is just ugly. The side bezels are as thick as ever. iPhone takes better pics though, should be comparing the X to the Note 8

Is that a phone mockup on the left?

For the price it should be Note8

and even then you can get that for $250 off at bestbuy. Or you could last week.

No, its a cock-up.
>t. still prospective buyer making a joke

More like a fuck up

PWM flicker sucks, and unless Apple is the first company ever to have found a way around it (in spite of it sure enough being a Samsung panel) then I wouldn’t take either over the 8 or even SE.

Why? Their both phones that week.
>muh bezels
Your going to be putting a case on the phone so aesthetics don't really.
>muh camera
Yes, quality really matters for your unoriginal snaps and Instagram photos.

>t. still prospective buyer making a joke
So, you're waiting until December to make your decision?

Screen? S8
OS? iPhone X

>the iPhone x is just ugly

Oh look it's the same asspained iToddler defending his fruit toys all day. You mad kiddie?

Hiding the notch with a dark background to damage control? You're so pathetic it's almost sad.

Wacom digitizer, nuff said.

(assuming some people ITT own the S8)
what case / protection do you guys use or recommend? I've just bought it and I'm scared as fuck of even touching it before I put it in a good case

>one the left has worse screen to body and cuts off what you're looking at
The Samsung could've not included a camera on the note and it's a better buy the iPhone

Still ugly

The one with the pen is better in every single way and can actually multitask

Ugly

I pre-ordered my iPhone X. I like both phones, many people at work have the S8. I would get it but I just am not excited by it. I think I'm just going through an apple phase.

Next phone will be android I think.

No one on Sup Forums own anything near the price of an S8. Everyon is using a $200 chink botnet phone.

iPhone looks ugly because of the notch

S8 looks ugly because of the curved screen bullshit

Can anyone comment on the durability of the glass backs on the 8 and 8 plus? I just can't fathom how making the phone out of glass even more would aid in any sort of durability.

They both are terrible.

Both are just incremental upgrades over their previous generation model with a meme screen. S8 is cheaper amd in stock so if you must get one get that.

UNDERRATED

I have a few scratches on mine, using is without a case since almost launch. It feels very premium but still a bit too big. I just wish someone would remake the Nexus 5 with modern battery life and image processing.

They're both shit /thread

i need bezels to hold my phone. i'm gonna go for iphone 8

I blew air out so much harder it came out of my mouth as well with a bit of sound

iPhone X looks better, but Android is a better OS even if it's touchwiz. The choice is obvious, Librem 5 wins.

the 8 also has a home button, and therefore touch ID
I can't help but think facial recognition is a fad like 3D TVs were

>I have a few scratches on mine, using is without a case since almost launch.
Are they minor scratches like you'd get on the screen, or big gashes from being dropped on concrete? Durability is the main reason I'm sticking with the 7 series phones until they become obselete.

>It feels very premium but still a bit too big.
yeah, the X is supposed to be that "happy medium" phone that's not too big and not too small. I'm just not sold on the lack of a home button and the glass backs on the 8 and X series phones. And that god awful sensor bar just looks so terrible.

>I just wish someone would remake the Nexus 5 with modern battery life and image processing.
you could get a pixel 2 :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=BVKnt7H4zVc

spigen neo-hybrid which i use with a regular spigen screen protector (can't go tempered glass because of the curved edges, finding one you can use with a case is impossible)

it does a decent enough job of protecting my phone

The status bar only has room for wifi, radio, clock and battery because of the notch. Where are notification icons displayed?

Is this real?

A FUCKING BRICK

iCucks need to lock their phones in order to get notifications

One Plus 5

iOS doesn't show notification icons like Android. It's a drop down shade. The "icons" to indicate an app has something to notify you about are on the shortcuts themselves with that little red number.

Form over function shits both of them

>Samsung/Android in general
>Shit hardware built by people who eat dogs
>Shit OS that doesn't get updates
>Literal Chinkshit botnet buggy laggy virus riddled shit OS loved by streetshitters and poorfags all over the world

>iPhone
>Good OS even though it's locked down
>Actually gets updates and support for like 5 years
>Hardware is still the most reliable and premium feeling
>way harder to infect with malware or viruses
>Isn't designed by dog eating chinks

Sorry, but all Android phones are shit no matter how good the hardware is. The OS is dog shit but permavirgin poorfags praise it because "HUURRRRR ITS LOONIX AND MUH STALL MAN!!!!"

if only there was an android looking ios fast os in iphone x specs and s8 body :(

What's there to debate about? The iPhone x will be a laggy turd and the Note 8 isn't.

>Note8 probably won't even get android oreo
>iPhone X will get support until ios16 probably even more

>touchwizz

Enjoy your "updates*

>"Look mom, I posted it again XD"

>using camera angles to hide the male balding pattern

Both choices are trash.

>Spigen
Enjoy your scratches.

>>Note8 probably won't even get android oreo
Note5 started life on 5.1 and currently has 7.0 (and also had 6.0)
S6 started on 5.0 currently on 7.0
S7 started on 6.0 now has 7.0

Why would the Note8 be any different from the past 2-3 years of Samsung flagships?

It's going to get Oreo and Android P as well. Claiming it probably wont even get oreo just makes you look retarded and super uninformed.

Meant forNot(The 78's threw me off)