Gas the nu-males

Who okay'd this design?

>spotify
take the deezerpill.

tested it
Sound quality is shit even on the "better" option. Uninstalled. Thanks for the suggestion.

That's what you get for using proprietary software, inbreed. You deserve every ounce of suffering.

Looks nice I think

I live in a country with no Spotify but my friend lives in the US. Can I be added to his family plan and log in to Spotify using an American VPN?

How about not being a proprietary cuck?

Just use youtube

How about not being a worthless nigger and actually pay for something in your life?

spotify's desktop app is one of those apps that get worse with every update. just like evernote. it's astonishing how hiring numales and minorities can destroy a product over time while those low iq plebs try to improve it.
does spotify still offer that linux dylib so one can write their own player? (not using spotishit anymore - built my own "cloud streaming service")

stop appropriating our culture. use the streaming services intended for your people. jihadstream or poostream or some shit like that

We don't have any proper streaming service. The only option is pirating which I'm not doing as I'm not a nigger

>pay for something in your life
>leeching off your friends family plan

I did the same, neat web interface to display on any device in my home, streams from my NAS and scrapes the web for every songfile for album art and metadata.

you can.

Libre != gratis
Not that you would know, proprietary cuck.

using a friends family plan is pirating

BTFO

We're so close he's practically family

You'll have to be adopted or marry him, ruthless bit-thief

Agreed. I hope the FBI goes to breaks into his house in his sovereign country for committing piracy, tries him, and puts him under house arrest. It's only the right thing to do.

Idk I think it looks quite nice

>tor browser
pedophile detected. fbi contacted.

so, why the fuck does Sup Forums even use spotify in the first place?

I use it to buy coke senpai

i just cant be arsed to download all the music anymore (i only snatch stuff thats not on spotify) so i use a combination of spotify + local files, all played on fb2k

Get free VPN using Zenmate and edit your profile every month.
Also for Android they're are modded apks

I have modded apk but it doesn't have offline support

Downloading music takes too much work for how often I actually end up listening to music and not having to do anything to get the music from my pc to phone is a plus.

Also listening to new music is super easy
haven't touched my music library in years ever since I started using Spotify

Ik, but it's still good compared to the free version.

god damn spotify is shit
>turn on radio based on artist
>same exact fucking songs every single time
absolute garbage, is deezer better in this regard? I just need to discover new music based on shit I like so I can download it later

>Wahh software looks bad on my poorfag laptop screen
Try not being poor.

>buy cd
>buy flac digital copy
>buy vinyl
you have options that dont involve streaming from a meme service

he wasn't talking about how it renders but the design itself you ifagglet

kek

uh what. I think the law states he has to be gay married forcibly to his friend

>TFW SPOTIFY IS NOT AVAILABLE IN UR CUNTRY BUT YOU CAN STILL LISTEN TO MUSIC ON IT

thanks, commie

Stop streaming music like a faggot. A local music collection is superior in every way.

how about actually downloading (or buying if you're not a poorfag) albums?

I bet you don't even listen to albums. I bet you listen to Anime OST playlists that some weeb uploaded to Youtube

>play controls on a separate page

>paid music services

the spotify mobile app is the worst god damn thing ever made

There's where you're wrong my good friend! I actually listen to touhou vocal arrangements

It's easy to use and sync between all my devices. I pirated music and transfered it to my phone for about a decade until my friend introducted me to Spotify. What can I say. I'm lazy, I just can't be arsed fucking around with downloading, tagging and transferring shit whenever I find a song I like (which I barely ever did when I was pirating). Its just too convenient. Do you think I enjoy paying 10 bucks a month? Nah, but it's price I'm willing to pay for the convenience of listening to my shit and new music

>streaming
Gas yourself

>streaming music
>paying for it
OP, spotify isn't retarded. you are

>le libre gratis kike trick