1. Do you have a sister?

1. Do you have a sister?
2. How's you're relations goes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSVDkdSfHkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
Haven't spoken to her in literally years

Yeah, we're pretty good friends. She's the little of course.

we still fuck

Yes
Two years younger, i once beat up a jerk that was annoying her.
In elementary

yes
she's my best friend

she only lets me have sex with her once every few months now so fuck her

1)Yep
2)I like her and...I think she likes me

I used to hate my little sister (3 years difference), but now (I'm 23yo) I usually just neutral to her. In our childhood we fought a lot. We don't speak until we are forced to communicate. Probably she still hate me, but she still stupid annoying cunt.

Would you see me punch her?

1. Six
2. Very well, i achieved the harem ending with all of them.

No, it's still triggering me. I save her once.

Would you let me punch your stupid annoying cunt sister

No, I prefer punch you faggot and may be rape your sister and mother.

I have 3

i have 2 and the "relations" are going just fine. older one left for college sadly.

What the fuck? What's the age difference and why don't you talk to her

Is it because of robot reasons or did you have a falling out

Two, both of them are older than me. They always have been nice to me.
My brother on the other hand is a fucking cunt.

1. Yes
2. Terrible. She is a cunt and insane.

Yes
She can be nice but also a total cunt
She has already ruined her relationship with our mother

What if he rape your sister and mother also?

He can't, he doesn't have true liberator genes.

Only child master race. Can't wait to inherit my parents estate in 40 years when they die at the age of 100. M family has good genes.

1. Yes, we're twins actually
2. Pretty good but she's the success of the family, lives about an hour away, was recently engaged to be married, makes pretty good money. Meanwhile I've underachieved most of my life, still live with mom and dad and work a shit office job.

What if I am Russian too, born from wealthy russian family, move out of shit hole?

She's 20 or 21 I think, I'm 26, and there's not really any reason, it just became this way...I probably bear most of the responsibility since I've usually always declined going to family gatherings

>What if I am fairy

I'm an only child.

Yes, I'm 21 and she's 33 now.
She lives in USA for 12 years now, she was here 2 times, but we are almost strangers now.

I'm an only child.

I have a younger sister she is 16 and I steal her panties and I sniff them all night long while i fap

The
The only child
Since you're the only one

Post pics of her panties

Does she wear cute frilly ones

ew lad

My sister is 20 I am 19. She is a buckle bunny. Has a jeep with realtree camo and everything along with cowboy boots. We're friends but not that close. Healthy enough, she's in the navy and lives on the opposite coast of me.

y.

We hate each other.

kys

1. Yes.
2. We're both social autists so. but she's a high functioning social autist and she's pretty attractive and has a well playing job. she's 25 >tfw no bf. i feel like she uses me as a stand-in boyfriend sometimes. she takes me out on dates and I wait while she picks out clothes for herself. it's a weird relationship. she calls me when she feels lonely and sad. it's weird. it's not as erotic and romantic as the chinese cartoons make it out to be.

Do horse girls exists in funland? My sister grew up in a suburb in Arizona but she thinks she's a rancher or something

my sister is 29, i'm 27, i talked to her only if necesseray, i hate her because years ago when we got internet for the first time, the box was in her room she shut it down the thing every night. She was so stupid, she think that it's like a tv, sometime it stop in the midle of a fap, imagine my frustration and anger

>mfw only child AND mixed

I have 3 half-sisters and one half-brother

We don't live together, so it's the same as we never were brothers

Good poland

1) Yes
2) Pretty good, mainly when she's not on her period days. I hate women during these days

Yes, little sister
Pretty good but she's too normalfag for me

not really, but we do have these "special girls" like in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=LSVDkdSfHkA

I have 4 sisters
Pretty gud

1. Yes
2. Shes 20 years older than me, so nonexistent really

Classic poland

>i'll never have a mentally ill finish gf

>when it goes too far

Sauce