Which US state is the best?

Which US state is the best?
My guess would be Alaska or Montana, but I'm just a europoor who has no clue. Enlighten me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h68UJaHvG_c
youtube.com/watch?v=sfal7AOxToI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scappoose,_Oregon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alaska for sure my man

Alabama

Any state can be a good state depending on who you are. The real question is which state is best for you, as there is a state for everybody's needs.

alaska and texas are okay too, new mexico is the absolute worst

Texas. Everyone who says otherwise is just butthurt that Texas is better than them.

texas is a poor man's california

>every state has its own unique culture and overall they are a different as European countries

Oregon or Wyoming

>heat
>humidity
>mexicans
>obese southern retards
>third world infrastructure
Sorry but I'll just stick o my comfy white midwest town lmao

>we're totally not british even though we speak english

California

>I identify as an ethnic swiss person

I always thought Alaska was in the north but it's near Mexico.

I'm sorry but you have Texas confused with Mississippi.

>Any state can be a good state depending on who you are
Not West Virginia though. Fuck that place.

Pick your poison lads.

youtu.be/h68UJaHvG_c

Mississippi doesn't have mexicans, Texas is so cucked that they have Spanish names for their cities, towns, and streets

Mexican names are like Tlcppexuxxi or Mxtpkflflflf or something like that. There's no place names in Texas like that.

Well to be fair, they used to be spanish clay.

Wisconsin

Montana(or any of the states in the region) for maximum comfy

California for scenery, but you have to deal with the twats that live there

New York and Texas are fine

Dallas is shit though

Texas is like Cali but with water and less fags.

>steers and queers

Texas is a Spanish word btw

>Texas is so cucked that they have Spanish names for their cities, towns, and streets
Maybe because they were originally Spanish territory you fucking tard

Louisiana has towns named by the French, are they cucked by the French?

Asshurt Eagles fan detected.

Probably Washington or somewhere in New England.
Trust me, living in one of those empty states that everyone thinks is "comfy" isn't a good idea at all.
t. grew up in one of them

It depends on what you want m8.
If you're a city guy the coasts are for you.
If you like small comfy towns the midwest.
I'm guessing since your German midwest culture would sit better with you considering most of us are decendents of German immigrants.

This

I would say Oregon though

Washington, Colorado, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana are the top 5 best states. Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Missouri, Arkansas are the top 5 worst states. Arizona is 6th. on both lists.

>Louisiana has towns named by the French, are they cucked by the French?
Yes, that's why it's full of niggers just like France

I live in Fort Worth

Dallas is just a congested dirty shithole

How is California?

>Arkansas
Fuck off, at least we're better than Louisiana

Brown reggaeton shithole

Yeah, Oregon is a pretty nice place to live in if you're in the Willamette Valley, good weather with a sizable population but isn't too crowded. Rest of Oregon is full of bumfucking retards that do meth.

Arizona

It's OK, but the cities are full of spics and vapid cunts

Really depends on where you live. California is a huge state that stretches across tons of latitude.
I grew up in one the most educated and expensive places in the nation in Northern California with tons of beautiful scenery but I'm well aware that many other parts of california are shitty, too hot, and full of dumb chicanos

California is pretty fucking nice imo

Because of the population density in both SoCal and the bay area, it's similar to NYC how there's a bunch of cool little shops and restaurants you can explore

Except in SoCal you definitely need a car, shitty public transport

I live in the bay area and I really like it here, probably my favorite place I've lived (compared with Minnesota, Oregon/Washington, Arizona)

Half of the state are chicanos, bros and vapid whores, other half are NIMBY soccer moms. Also, they have this annoying habit of being very proud of their state and will always let you know that. Has some of the worst laws in the country.

no one gives a fuck about states

they are all the same

Where in the Bay Area man? I've lived here all my life and am moving out of the state in a couple weeks for post-graduate education. I'll miss the god-tier job market and convenience of always being near civilization but I won't miss the awful lack of rain and lack of cold weather.

Tennessee, man.
(Not Memphis though)

East bay, Berkeley
Just moved up here from SoCal for school two years ago

Wait, you don't like the weather here? Weather in the bay area is virtually perfect 80% of the time imo. I kinda hate when it rains or is cold but the mist that goes through the mountains in the days before look super cool

Haha, well UC Berkeley is my alma mater. I don't like Berkeley weather cuz it was way too mild all the time and seldom rained.
>implying it ever rains here
I grew up in San Jose, like 40 mins south of East Bay Berkeley and its HOT AS FUCK here.
I just really love cold weather man, thats all i can say

>Every region of one of the biggest countries on the planet is exactly the same
"no"

states have more power than country in the USA

lol, I grew up in Arizona, and even though it does rain seldomly in Berkeley I still kinda hate it every time
Why the fuck is this cold wet shit falling from the sky, you know? Just can't see how people like it

I will admit it is comfy as fuck to walk around during super rainy days when literally nobody is outside, but if I have to go to classes and take my laptop and actually do things while its raining it kinda sucks

Are you going to a colder / rainier place next user?

>New England
All of NE is just a queer-man's NY/PA/NJ

MD best easy

Yes I agree stay away from New England

South Carolina is prob really shitty, but I like it.

>tfw you will never be a nigger just chillin' with your homies and having a good time

Where's the legal weed? Probably that one

feels bad

Vermont. It has a 95 % white population and really lax gun laws. Also close to Canada and in general sensible people living there.

Alabama: *guy sitting on porch strumming a banjo ala Deliverance*
Alaska: "The other day I was out cruising in my snowmobile and I saw Sarah Palin's daughter fucking a polar bear in the bushes."
Arizona: "Ouch, a rattlesnake just bit me. Check my Medic-Alert bracelet."
Arkansas: "Whaddya mean sibling marriage is banned now? That's unfairs, I tells ya."
California: "Hey, wanna head down to Napa Valley with me and my partner James? He designs gowns for Susan Sarandon. We're going on the wine tasting excursion. It'll be absolutely faaaaabulous!"
Colorado: "Oh my god, Kenny died from inhaling marijuana smoke. You bastards!"
Connecticut: The bastard love child of Massachusetts and New York
Delaware: "Our taxes are low, low, low!!!"
Florida: "My daughter was sitting eating an orange the other day when an alligator attacked. She ran for her life, but a dangerous elderly driver ran her over. A gang of pedophiles then came by and had sex with her remains."
Georgia: Stick to college football, guys. You just can't cut it at pro.
Hawaii: Fucking haolies get off my beach.
Idaho: I'd a hoe some taters this morning.
Kansas: It's bad enough my house got blown down by a twister. Now I'm in some freaky place with metal men and witches. I need to quit drinking so much.
Kentucky: Contrary to popular belief, we do not grind up retired race horses and put them in your bucket of chicken wings.
Louisiana: This food is way too fucking spicy for me.
Maine: Remember when Stephen King actually wrote good novels?
Maryland: Where you can go in a grocery store and buy toilet paper with the Steelers logo on it.
Massachusetts: Eh, my er, ah, sports team has, er, more championships than your, er, ah sports team. Also I er, ah, really hate Republicans.
Michigan: Aiyyo, mah nigs, I's be drivin' mah pimped out Chrysler Three-Hunred.

Minnesota: Mmmmuh Scandi heritage mmmmuh loser sports teams.
Mississippi: Ah cants believes it. The schools tooks out the parts of our textbooks dat says America wasn't founded by Jeezus shortly afters Noah's Flood.
Missouri: It's just like Las Vegas! If it were run by Ned Flanders.
Montana: Where men and cattle make love and occasionally even cross-breed.
Nebraska: Wow, it's fucking nothing (unless college football season September-November)
Nevada: I blew all the money I made in Vegas on legalized hookers. Now my dick is rotting off from gonorrhea. Fuck.
New Hampshire: People care about us when it's an election year. Other than that...
New Jersey: Hey, you from Joysey too? I been to 45 Springsteen gigs. How many you been to?
New Mexico: No, you weren't abducted by aliens and gang-probed. You had too many tequilas last night.
New York: Nobody knows what happens in this state west of the Hudson River and nobody cares to find out either.
North Carolina: Surgeon General's Warning - Use of tobacco products may be harmful to your health
North Dakota: Does this state actually exist or is it a myth?
Ohio: Stick to college football, guys. Pro is not your thing.
Oklahoma: "The Sooners are up by 15 and..." *house gets knocked down by a tornado*
Oregon: Hewed down a fir tree with my bare hands, ate my fresh-caught salmon for breakfast...life is good.
Pennsylvania: Two of the worst NFL fanbases and also their college football teams are pedophiles. Fuck them.
Rhode Island: Wait, this is actually a state?

Do u like Wisconsin

South Carolina: THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
South Dakota: Pretty much the same as North Dakota, but about 20 more people live here.
Tennessee: Guitar skills a must to live here.
Texas: Don't mess with this state.
Utah: The nearest thing we have to a Borg Collective in this country.
Vermont: Few more cups of maple syrup and you too can be as deluded as Bernie Sanders.
Virginia: It's nice for the historical sites, but that's about it.
Washington: Hey wanna go get a Starbucks and discuss how Republicans are so stupid?
West Virginia: Leading the nation in per capita meth consumption.
Wisconsin: Alabama, but colder and they vote Democrat.
Wyoming: Where the US government has a survival bunker in case of nuclear war. Probably because no other countries can find Wyoming on a map to be able to point missiles at it.

wisconsin is a poor man's minnesota

>Massachusetts: Eh, my er, ah, sports team has, er, more championships than your, er, ah sports team. Also I er, ah, really hate Republicans.
>new england accent
>adding more R's

I hope that this is b8

:(

Please delete post

I 100% base my opinion of your states based on your football teams

Alaska, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and Washington D.C. have recriational weed. Arizona, California, and like 20 other states have medical weed, which is a scam and is basically legal weed

youtube.com/watch?v=sfal7AOxToI

one of the worst accents i've ever heard, but a good working guy

The boston accent replaces a good portion of R sounds with aw sounds. That was the point I was making.

>Also close to Canada and in general sensible people living there
The events of this presidential election proved otherwise.

Hawaii
Honolulu looks like the comfiest city in the world plus I have huge nostalgia for the city because there was a Tony Hawk's Underground level modeled after the city

Outside of tourist areas, the natives are horrifying racist. Avoid them at all costs.

I've heard about that but Honolulu is mostly Asians and white people

Right. Don't go outside of Honolulu unless you want to be called a haoli and have Molotov cocktails thrown at you.

54 YEARS WITHOUT WINNING AN NFL TITLE, MINNESHITA

Take it back, you piece of trash.

>Are you going to a colder / rainier place next user?
Yep, moving to Washington, Eastern Washington specifically where its not only rainier but much colder.
Honestly Berkeley does have very good weather because when you go inland to places like San Jose or whatever it gets waaayyyy colder. Arizona is like hell to me
>mfw i went to Tuscon in May once nearly hung myself

Unless you're a rattlesnake, Arizona is not the place to live.

Eastern Washington is a high desert FYI, the west coast side is the cold rainy part.
Truest words

Arizona has the best weather.

Lol, the place im moving to in Eastern Washington is actually in the 60-80 category, its cold as fuck and snows like hell there
At any rate its more precipitation than california

Any comparison for someone who has lived in NY and PA? I'm looking for something with a VERY small town feel, but also within maybe 20/30 minutes of a city for work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scappoose,_Oregon

30 mins away from Portland/Portland suburbs where jobs are, and very small town cascadian valley feel.
Super mild weather too

Thanks amigo, I'll do a little research and see if it's for me

Yeah no prob, don't limit yourself to that town obviously, there are towns of towns around the Portland area that are 30-40 mins away from the city that have a very small town feel to them, just look at a map of Oregon or the Portland area to see what i mean

plz gibe Upper Peninsula of Michigan :3